News
news The RS-28 Sarmat could carry a payload capable of wiping out a landmass "the size of Texas or France
news Europa: Our best shot at finding alien life?
news Astronaut who walked on the moon: ‘why I know aliens haven’t visited Earth’
news Scientists turn spinach leaf into working heart tissue
news This 'Ghost Plane' Crash Is One Of The Weirdest Mysteries Of 2017
news Extreme and unusual' climate trends continue after record 2016
news Thousands of huge ‘gas bubbles’ appear in the ground - and they’re about to explode
news NASA plans to make a telescope out of the Sun
news Scientists rewrote the DNA of an entire species
news UFOs Halt Flights at Peru’s International Airport, Twice
news How 1,600 People Went Missing from Our Public Lands Without a Trace

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

So the UFOs come from Iran ? Iran clams they have built a flying saucer (from 2011)
The Ghost of ULP
User ID: 354664
03-21-2017 12:33 AM

So the UFOs come from Iran ? Iran clams they have built a flying saucer (from 2011)
Advertisement

It's not clear how far or how high it can fly – or even how big it is and what makes it take off.

But an aircraft created by scientists in Iran is, they claim, the world’s first flying saucer.

Called the Zohal - or Saturn in English - it said the unmanned spaceship is designed for 'aerial imaging' but added it can be used for 'various missions'.

[Image: article-1367204-0B3884D200000578-586_468x286.jpg]

More:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...movie.html

Crazy Lunatic Since 2014....
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2017 12:39 AM by The Ghost of ULP.) Quote this message in a reply

The Ghost of ULP
User ID: 354664
03-21-2017 12:38 AM

RE: So the UFOs come from Iran ? Iran clams they have built a flying saucer
oops sorry old news back in 2011...

How that pop up ?

Crazy Lunatic Since 2014....
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 394072
03-21-2017 12:53 AM

RE: So the UFOs come from Iran ? Iran clams they have built a flying saucer (from 2011)
I doubt it from what I've seen

UFOs have been around long before the nation of Iran
cointelltalltails
lop guest
User ID: 320565
03-21-2017 01:56 AM

unsure RE: So the UFOs come from Iran ? Iran clams they have built a flying saucer (from 2011)
go and investigate ufotards, do the alien space ships use the koran ?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396877
03-21-2017 02:15 AM

RE: So the UFOs come from Iran ? Iran clams they have built a flying saucer (from 2011)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 12:53 AM)
I doubt it from what I've seen

UFOs have been around long before the nation of Iran

They were Persia before ww1.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396877
03-21-2017 02:15 AM

cointelltalltails  Wrote: (03-21-2017 01:56 AM)
go and investigate ufotards, do the alien space ships use the koran ?

They use them for fuel?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 252109
03-21-2017 02:54 AM

iran also claims

you post useless sh*t
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406449
03-21-2017 03:25 AM

Word games... "Flying SAUCERS"... there are dozens and dozens of man made flying saucers.. some quad-copter drones are shaped like saucers.

A Frisbee is exactly that, a Flying Saucer, for that matter.

Aunt Nancy throwing the coffee cup's saucer at you is for a while a "flying saucer".
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411493
03-21-2017 07:21 AM

Anyone remember the space x rocket carrying the Isreal satellite that exploded.
Maybe it was an Iranian flying saucer
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410994
03-21-2017 07:52 AM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (03-21-2017 12:33 AM)

It's not clear how far or how high it can fly – or even how big it is and what makes it take off.

But an aircraft created by scientists in Iran is, they claim, the world’s first flying saucer.

Called the Zohal - or Saturn in English - it said the unmanned spaceship is designed for 'aerial imaging' but added it can be used for 'various missions'.

link to image: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/1...68x286.jpg

More:

They manipulate your perception, the fallen ones. I mean I used to walk around as an alien around this period of time in the past...I don't do that anymore because it's pointless. I mean if I could see myself as an alien I'd definitely do it (sorcery though), but it's just you guys who are asleep that can see it. Otherwise I look like a regular run of the mill run down mexican looking guy who's not a mexican. This doesn't mean I don't do certain things for a particular result...like I work for GOD and not the simulation so I locked the image of my shoes (removed logos) to match the fact that I don't play for either team. It's vanity to a degree but not really because associations are bad things here and like I said I'm not trying to reinforce your slavery I'm trying to help you understand that you need to get out and go back to the eternal realm.

PS-->I remember this thread from way back in the past. Gdkifmqq

Not tooting my own horn here but I also used to animate duplicate images (i.e. have a fully animated grey alien sit on a park bench next to me) just to mess with people. They "delete" these things from your perception probably overnight because you are programmed slaves at that point for the simulation and the bulk of your job is the harvesting of energy from other people via things like gaslighting, sinning, etc (the stuff you do without being aware you're doing it). Things inside you do it through you.-
The Black_Man
User ID: 367336
03-21-2017 08:45 AM

"Raised I to Light,
the children of Khem.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.
pinguu
User ID: 411262
03-21-2017 08:53 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 07:52 AM)
The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (03-21-2017 12:33 AM)

link to image: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/1...68x286.jpg

More:

They manipulate your perception, the fallen ones. I mean I used to walk around as an alien around this period of time in the past...I don't do that anymore because it's pointless. I mean if I could see myself as an alien I'd definitely do it (sorcery though), but it's just you guys who are asleep that can see it. Otherwise I look like a regular run of the mill run down mexican looking guy who's not a mexican. This doesn't mean I don't do certain things for a particular result...like I work for GOD and not the simulation so I locked the image of my shoes (removed logos) to match the fact that I don't play for either team. It's vanity to a degree but not really because associations are bad things here and like I said I'm not trying to reinforce your slavery I'm trying to help you understand that you need to get out and go back to the eternal realm.

PS-->I remember this thread from way back in the past. Gdkifmqq

Not tooting my own horn here but I also used to animate duplicate images (i.e. have a fully animated grey alien sit on a park bench next to me) just to mess with people. They "delete" these things from your perception probably overnight because you are programmed slaves at that point for the simulation and the bulk of your job is the harvesting of energy from other people via things like gaslighting, sinning, etc (the stuff you do without being aware you're doing it). Things inside you do it through you.-

What's it like being a mentalist.

{\displaystyle N=R^{\ast }\cdot f_{p}\cdot n_{e}\cdot f_{\ell }\cdot f_{i}\cdot f_{c}\cdot L}

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication