News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Conway mocked for 2016 tweet claiming FBI doesn’t investigate ‘honest people’
He Man
Subscriber: Goat Monkey wannbe
User ID: 336961
03-21-2017 12:44 AM

banana Conway mocked for 2016 tweet claiming FBI doesn’t investigate ‘honest people’
Advertisement
I guess Trump's main spokesperson now has to admit the Trump is "guilty". Lmao

‘Life comes at you fast’: Conway mocked for 2016 tweet claiming FBI doesn’t investigate ‘honest people’

An old tweet from Kellyanne Conway resurfaced Monday after FBI Director James Comey testified that the FBI is conducting an investigation into whether Donald Trump’s presidential campaign colluded with the Russian government.

Conway posted the tweet last October, in reference to the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as Secretary of State. “Most honest people I know are not under FBI investigation, let alone two,” Conway tweeted late last year.

Monday, FBI Director Comey confirmed the FBI “is investigating the Russian government’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 election.”

“That includes any links between the Trump campaign.”

This news set off a firestorm on social media, as users took to Twitter to mock Conway for her “hypocritical” tweet:

See tweets and article here:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/life-com...st-people/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: 0Iw5nwi.jpg]

wannabe King Trump, Saudi Arabia’s King Salman and Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi, Stroking the money/corruption/authoritarian ball of EVIL! Scream1
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409321
03-21-2017 12:46 AM

RE: Conway mocked for 2016 tweet claiming FBI doesn’t investigate ‘honest people’
Make me a sammich, give me a blow job and then say that again with cum in your throat..
He Man
03-21-2017 12:52 AM

RE: Conway mocked for 2016 tweet claiming FBI doesn’t investigate ‘honest people’
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 12:46 AM)
Make me a sammich, give me a blow job and then say that again with cum in your throat..

It was funny when I used it as a retort, to a lie made against me, it just looks desperate and pathetic and mean when there is no reason to post it, other than to be a pest and to divert a thread.

But you go girl! Be your mean old pathetic and pesting self. No skin off my nose. Cheer

wannabe King Trump, Saudi Arabia’s King Salman and Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi, Stroking the money/corruption/authoritarian ball of EVIL! Scream1
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409321
03-21-2017 01:01 AM

He Man  Wrote: (03-21-2017 12:52 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 12:46 AM)

It was funny when I used it as a retort, to a lie made against me, it just looks desperate and pathetic and mean when there is no reason to post it, other than to be a pest and to divert a thread.

But you go girl! Be your mean old pathetic and pesting self. No skin off my nose. Cheer

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398313
03-21-2017 01:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 01:01 AM)
He Man  Wrote: (03-21-2017 12:52 AM)

chuckle what are you some sort of fa&&& or what?
Isabella
User ID: 401280
03-21-2017 01:34 AM

???

[Image: UwEQyRk.jpg]

He Man
03-21-2017 01:40 AM

Isabella  Wrote: (03-21-2017 01:34 AM)
???

[Image: UwEQyRk.jpg]

Those crazy Trump's always trying to pull a fast one over the poorly educated people they love so dearly. Jhikpghf chuckle

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408184
03-21-2017 02:50 AM

OP is a libretard fagggot, disregard.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication