News
news In The News This 'Ghost Plane' Crash Is One Of The Weirdest Mysteries Of 2017
news Extreme and unusual' climate trends continue after record 2016
news Thousands of huge ‘gas bubbles’ appear in the ground - and they’re about to explode
news NASA plans to make a telescope out of the Sun
news Scientists rewrote the DNA of an entire species
news UFOs Halt Flights at Peru’s International Airport, Twice
news How 1,600 People Went Missing from Our Public Lands Without a Trace
news LSD Could Actually Heal the Brain
news Ancient Palace Found In Ruins Under Temple Destroyed by ISIS
news Tiny Humanoid Reports
news Five Surprising Things About the Phoenix Lights

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Warning to Nibiru Shills and Disinformation Agents
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411482
03-21-2017 05:40 AM

Warning to Nibiru Shills and Disinformation Agents
Advertisement
Ok, so let me be clear. This is your warning. Belief in a soul is not required. If you do not give the public the information they have paid for, every one of you is having your soul marked who is part of the disinformation programs, and you not only will not die, you are not leaving here, and you will life lifetime after lifetime to work it off. And that friends, came from above, and you will find after this life, you are in serious do dah.

Quote this message in a reply

Daedalus
Unstable
User ID: 411050
03-21-2017 05:43 AM

RE: Warning to Nibiru Shills and Disinformation Agents
To f*ckin Bad

***Insert Sarcasm As Needed***

[Image: 2you88n.jpg]

[Image: 23wabex.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411483
03-21-2017 05:46 AM

Daedalus  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:43 AM)
To f*ckin Bad

Nice attitude, not a winning attitude, but a nice attitude.
Sing-I'llSway
User ID: 375542
03-21-2017 05:46 AM

Wow. The forum's extraordinarily interesting tonight.

I even get gifted with a "PlanetX/Nibiru/whatever"-thread. :)

I mean, where to being, lol...?

How about....where is the current genre of "Nibiru" these days...?

Where do the current crop, this generation, of "Nibiru"-advocates claim it's hiding, I wonder...?

"Must find leaker now!"

-Our President, believe it or not, expressing himself (via Twitter, of course) in a fashion more akin to Frankenstein's Monster than the leader of a democracy.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2017 05:46 AM by Sing-I'llSway.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-21-2017 05:49 AM

Sing-IllSway  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:46 AM)
Where do the current crop, this generation, of "Nibiru"-advocates claim it's hiding, I wonder...?

Ship or Planet, or Dark Star

The Planet was on the back side of the Sun about 2 weeks ago, I think it is coming around now. The ship, not sure, it is probably still in the Sun's Plasma.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-21-2017 05:51 AM

Is it this year ?
It gotta be
Who would want to keep living 'here'
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411484
03-21-2017 05:51 AM

When is the grid gon go down doe
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-21-2017 05:56 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:51 AM)
Is it this year ?
It gotta be

I think we are collapsing the timelines, so not sure what year it would be.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 402450
03-21-2017 05:56 AM

For the 2442 time ... I bolded the important part. chuckle

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

General Meanings of Occurrences Outside Astronomical Texts

Word meaning, of course, is determined by context. “Nibiru” (more technically and properly transliterated as “neberu”[5]) can mean several things. I have underlined the form of nibiru for the reader:

“place of crossing” or “crossing fee” – In the Gilgamesh epic,[6] for example, we read the line (remarkably similar to one of the beatitudes in the sermon on the Mount): “Straight is the crossing point (nibiru; a gateway), and narrow is the way that leads to it.” A geographical name in one Sumero-Akkadian text, a village, is named “Ne-bar-ti-Ash-shur” (“Crossing Point of Asshur”). Another text dealing with the fees for a boatman who ferries people across the water notes that the passenger paid “shiqil kaspum sha ne-bi-ri-tim” (“silver for the crossing fees”).

“ferry, ford”; “ferry boat”; “(act of) ferrying” – For example, one Akkadian text refers to a military enemy, the Arameans: “A-ra-mu nakirma bab ni-bi-ri sha GN itsbat”[7] (“The Arameans were defiant and took up a position at the entrance to the ford [gate, crossing point]”). In another, the Elamites are said to “ina ID Abani ni-bi-ru u-cha-du-u” (“[to] have cut off the ford [bridge, crossing way] of the river Abani”).

I think the “root idea” of the nibiru word group and its forms as meaning something with respect to “crossing” is clear, and so we’ll move on.[8]

Nibiru as Referring to an Astronomical Body
The following chart represents a complete listing of the word “nibiru” in astronomical texts and/or astronomical contexts. If one wants to know what Nibiru as an astronomical body is - according to the Mesopotamians - one is dependent on these texts, unless, like Zecharia Sitchin, one makes up meanings to prop up a theory. One either lets the texts tell you what Nibiru is, or one willfully ignores the scribes in favor of Sitchin. I have, in these cases, given (a) the Mesopotamian text where the word occurs; (b) a Sumero-Akkadian transliteration; © a brief translation; (d) the page references to English translations of the Mesopotamian text in which the word occurs, so the reader can check the context and study further. (Note as well that in Section Three I discuss each occurrence in more detail and in context). In the following chart, several features of Sumerian-Akkadian transliteration[9] bear explaining - and they are important:

superscripted “d” = the cuneiform sign for “god” (Dingir), and so “neberu” may refer to a god (recall that Sumerians and Mesopotamians associated heavenly bodies with deities)
superscripted “MUL” = the cuneiform sign for “star” (and so “neberu” is a star – the texts tell us this point blank)
subscripted numbers = the numerical reference number for Sumerian signs that can stand for more than one syllable. This is a scholarly convention for keeping such overlapping signs distinct so the texts can be read accurately.
At the risk of some redundancy, you will notice quickly that Nibiru is preceded by both “d” and “MUL”, and so is referred to as a deity and a star. As Sitchin himself notes on various occasions (and this is common knowledge to ancient near eastern scholars), ancient people often identified the stars or planets as gods, as though the stars were deified beings. This is one reason why even in the Old Testament the sons of God are referred to as stars (cf. Job 38:7-8). In the texts that follow, Nibiru was regarded as a planet (specifically, Jupiter, but once as Mercury), a god (specifically, Marduk), and a star (distinguished from Jupiter).
If you’re confused, you aren’t alone. This tri-fold (fourfold if you count Mercury) designation for Nibiru is why scholars of cuneiform astronomy have not been able to determine with certainty what exactly Nibiru is. We’ll go into the problem more in later sections. One thing is certain from the texts, though: Nibiru is NEVER identified as a planet beyond Pluto.
Daedalus
Unstable
User ID: 411050
03-21-2017 05:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:46 AM)
Daedalus  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:43 AM)
To f*ckin Bad

Nice attitude, not a winning attitude, but a nice attitude.

***Insert Sarcasm As Needed***

[Image: 2you88n.jpg]

[Image: 23wabex.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-21-2017 05:58 AM

When is the grid gon go down doe

Depends on what timelines you are on. I was hoping I can keep it from happening on my timelines, although right now my spiritual guides is having us buy more hunting knives, to have them on hand for skinning deer. I also been having a desire to learn Archery for some reason, so based on that, it might be going down for me as well.

Of course they can do that sh*t. I got in a argument last week, and they took out a transformer to make me leave the restaurant, so who the hell knows when they are going to blow the grid.
Sing-I'llSway
03-21-2017 06:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:49 AM)
Sing-IllSway  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:46 AM)

Ship or Planet, or Dark Star

The Planet was on the back side of the Sun about 2 weeks ago, I think it is coming around now. The ship, not sure, it is probably still in the Sun's Plasma.

In order for "Nibiru" to hide behind the Sun it has to have had a virtually identical and unchanged orbit, DIRECTLY OPPOSITE Earth, for...a really long time.

Forever, actually.

Because otherwise it would've been seen and/or gravitationally-detected as it "parked itself" (for lack of a better term...?) INTO that orbit.

You're literally claiming that forever, literally for the entirety of recorded human history, "Nibiru" has stayed perfectly opposite the Earth, never deviating above or below the ecliptic, never lapping us even slightly. Because otherwise we'd have seen it. Everybody.

All due respect that's incredibly unlikely.

"Celestial clockwork" isn't just a common saying. It's physics. And depending on what you're claiming "Nibiru" is...brown dwarf? (whatever "dark star" means...)...errant planet?...it would have major gravitational effects on...everything.

A major body perfectly (impossibly, basically) aligned opposite the Earth would have major effects, perturbing, dragging, knocking around other object in the inner solar system. As it, as you claim, "came around" the other side...we'd all be dead very soon.

The gravitational effects of something like that would be knocking asteroids EVERYWHERE.

It'd very possibly knock Mercury or Venus out of their orbit. It could very likely "tear" the Moon away from us. We'd all be dead.

But this isn't happening. It's just not. I'm alive. You're alive.

There JUST MIGHT BE a "ninth planet" out beyond Neptune. It's likely, even. But these "Nibiru"-ideas...? Dude, it's just fear-mongering.

It's preying on people who don't know a lot about astronomy and thus are susceptible to suggestion. Not too cool.

"Must find leaker now!"

-Our President, believe it or not, expressing himself (via Twitter, of course) in a fashion more akin to Frankenstein's Monster than the leader of a democracy.
Sing-I'llSway
03-21-2017 06:03 AM

Is it this year ?
It gotta be

I've been seeing variations on this theme ^^^^ since 2010.

More threads than I can count.

And you guys have the balls to accuse NASA of "lying"....

"Must find leaker now!"

LoP Guest
lop guest
03-21-2017 06:05 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:56 AM)
a god (specifically, Marduk), and a star (distinguished from Jupiter).[/b]

Dude who the hell do you think I am? Who do you think protects me? Who do you think told me the information to make this video, GOD MARDUK himself.

And this is his warning, simple as that.

If MARDUK is the Best of MANY NAMES, then who is is the STAR CROSSED LOVERS in this SONG

Take note. STAR CROSS LOVERS REACHING OUT TO THE BEAST OF MANY NAMES

Do you see who grants me my power in this Matrix? See?

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397225
03-21-2017 06:05 AM

Is NIBIRU a code word for Dingle Berry?
And How Do Dingle Barry's effect the Soul?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication