News
news In The News This 'Ghost Plane' Crash Is One Of The Weirdest Mysteries Of 2017
news Extreme and unusual' climate trends continue after record 2016
news Thousands of huge ‘gas bubbles’ appear in the ground - and they’re about to explode
news NASA plans to make a telescope out of the Sun
news Scientists rewrote the DNA of an entire species
news UFOs Halt Flights at Peru’s International Airport, Twice
news How 1,600 People Went Missing from Our Public Lands Without a Trace
news LSD Could Actually Heal the Brain
news Ancient Palace Found In Ruins Under Temple Destroyed by ISIS
news Tiny Humanoid Reports
news Five Surprising Things About the Phoenix Lights

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A movie for gang stalkers: "Peeping Tom"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401743
03-21-2017 05:45 AM

A movie for gang stalkers: "Peeping Tom"
Advertisement
peeping tom movie

..."Peeping Tom has been praised for its psychological complexity.[5] On the surface, the film is about the Freudian relationships between the protagonist and, respectively, his father, and his victims. However, several critics argue that the film is as much about the voyeurism of the audience as they watch the protagonist's actions. Roger Ebert, in his review of the film, states that "The movies make us into voyeurs. We sit in the dark, watching other people's lives. It is the bargain the cinema strikes with us, although most films are too well-behaved to mention it."[6] In this reading, Lewis is an allegory of the director of a horror film. In horror movies, the directors kill victims, often innocents, to provoke responses from the audiences and to manipulate their responses. Lewis records the deaths of his victims with his camera and by using the mirror and showing each of his victims their last moments, provokes their own fear even as he kills them.".....

Note: Cops and military trash are very complicated criminal scum pretending that they're the good guys serving valiantly as all American heroes. Using fear as a weapon...the Tavistock social engineers cognitively infiltrate the Internet to cover up fascism's worst stupidity: gang stalking is just part of the whole equation that has to be hidden.

Psycho dramas and ritual scapegoating becomes sport, hobby, identity....a money maker for blue mustang boys committing crimes to paint a target bad in ex parte warrant applications.1

Of course....we know the sly lies that evil slime use to rationalize their social mask as the smug self serving loyal hotdogs of society: that's obvious from the drug war's goal of rationalizing unconstitutional felonies that go unpunished.Lmao

The new normal is an upside down madness where heroes are slime balls....are targets promote justice?

What is guilt and projection and win at all costs?

What is the authoritarian personality?

Can they be manipulated and turned into saddists, murderers, stalkers...and frustrated losers resorting to voyeurism and gossip...and mind controllers running a multilayered Project Slammer...that is never revealed by punk prosecutors who can't bear to look at all the facts???!!!!

How did judge Gregory get framed and by whom?

Whose the mind controller who scripted Mason Buhl's school shooting?

Who framed the local ACLU litigator using mind control and DEW???!!!!

What is Comey-Mueller's role in the big cover up of mind control entrapment???!!!!Lmao

Who is Julianne McKinney and what did she expose back in 1993?

Notice....Addington drafted The WCA...legalizing "entrapment"?

Why won't Reno US ATTY's ever take crim referrals from batf after they obstructed FBI contractor Danny Coulsen's arson fire at Great Basin Nat Park (an attempt to frame me when I was in the area)?Lmao

Notice the f-gas at Comey's HQ....are afraid to talk to Thomas "nobody" Bean in South Dakota...where FBI under Pluta-Mueller aided and abetted the SD murders.

Notice Brad Seilers was talking about some civil suit remedy that doesn't exist for TI's!

Vault 7 corroborates Cia control of vehicle hacking..... Defenbaugh murder?...ten days after Kabieseman?

Two bizarre car wrecks about a mile away.....both talked to me before being targeted by FBI-NSA-Sioux Falls, SD, community policing vigilantes? and...gang stalkers-community vigilantes aided and abetted the location and ID of my known associates.Jhikpghf

Cheney promoted his one per cent doctrine and secret assassinations (like Sen Wellstone in Minnesota...where Pluta worked as FBI counter intelligence before moving to Sioux Falls to replace Heller and Reynalds).

Just some facts slowly dripping out: vault 7 (only 1% has been released?).Lmao
Quote this message in a reply

Sing-I'llSway
User ID: 375542
03-21-2017 05:50 AM

RE: A movie for gang stalkers: "Peeping Tom"
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:45 AM)
peeping tom movie

..."Peeping Tom has been praised for its psychological complexity.[5] On the surface, the film is about the Freudian relationships between the protagonist and, respectively, his father, and his victims. However, several critics argue that the film is as much about the voyeurism of the audience as they watch the protagonist's actions. Roger Ebert, in his review of the film, states that "The movies make us into voyeurs. We sit in the dark, watching other people's lives. It is the bargain the cinema strikes with us, although most films are too well-behaved to mention it."[6] In this reading, Lewis is an allegory of the director of a horror film. In horror movies, the directors kill victims, often innocents, to provoke responses from the audiences and to manipulate their responses. Lewis records the deaths of his victims with his camera and by using the mirror and showing each of his victims their last moments, provokes their own fear even as he kills them.".....

"Peeping Tom" is a brilliant film, directed by Michael Powell, which tragically, and very undeservedly, contributed to the demise of his film career.

By today's standards it's rather tame, but, like most of Powell's work, it was ridiculously before its time, and paid the price, unfortunately.

I highly recommend it.

That's what I have to say about the "Peeping Tom"-part of your post.

Everything else that came after it? All due respect, but...lol, I'd just rather talk about "Peeping Tom".

Because I like it. :)

"Must find leaker now!"

-Our President, believe it or not, expressing himself (via Twitter, of course) in a fashion more akin to Frankenstein's Monster than the leader of a democracy.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-21-2017 06:38 AM

Sing-IllSway  Wrote: (03-21-2017 05:50 AM)
peeping tom movie

"Peeping Tom" is a brilliant film, directed by Michael Powell, which tragically, and very undeservedly, contributed to the demise of his film career.

By today's standards it's rather tame, but, like most of Powell's work, it was ridiculously before its time, and paid the price, unfortunately.

I highly recommend it.

Everything else that came after it? All due respect, but...lol, I'd just rather talk about "Peeping Tom".

You don't understand the Truman show directed and watched by gang stalkers.

You are a gang stalker or a pig........yes?

Let's see some public service for Tommyboy.

Do you understand voyeurism as deviance?

As a pig....do you understand the difference between stalking and legal surveillance.....using warrants....explicitly focusing on specific crimes that are actually prohibited by statute?

What is doxxing of a Ti?

Dead rabbits in a TI's yard?

Stolen personal property.....breakins? No notice at any time after charges.

Your a gang stalker with the weakness and stupidity of YOUR PERSONALITY DISORDER: The Authoritarian Personality....if you and your pals are so innocent after 30 years, how come state secrets has to be abused to cover up sources-methods-tactics???!!!!

What is "entrapment" and why didn't Brendon Johnson tell us about his inquiry into my suspicions that crimes were committed with impunity for 30 years.

Again.....why do gang stalkers dox and refer to a Trumane Show on one TI hidden with code word: " the nobody"???????

When does surveillance become a crime....in your opinion?

Is that answer biased by your own character defects?

It's all compartmentalized.......so....just how much could you possibly know....what is your clearance level?

What facts don't you acknowledge...when arriving at your answers?Lmao

Note: the film is about a voyeur....who was the target of a voyeur.

"Mark" is unconsciously repeating "The Drama of The Gifted Child"

Do you understand Alice Miller????!!!!

All deviance is connected....Mark's deviance is calculated saddists that is recorded. What gang stalkers and pigs do....is far more deviant but rationalized by judgement outside of due process courts.

Do you understand due process and the policy argument for due process?

Your a pig.....but cannot handle the law prohibiting voyeurism as a power trip far removed from any legitimate excuse or public interest.

Your a pig or military idiot who....uh...just doesn't get it.

Your in a cult that controls your thoughts and opinions.

You are the perfect idiot for illegal stalking spun as a Nat security surveillance: it's all false flag including the drug warLmao
Uncle Freddy
lop guest
03-21-2017 06:53 AM

peeping tom movie

The themes in the movie.....how does that relate to gang stalking?

The stalker-cop....is hypocritically acting out his own dramas: punishment, rigidity, judgement....dehumanization of the target to rationalize the stalking as punishment outside a due process court system.

Do you understand "Mark's deviance and bizarre focus on recording fear?

Read Alice Miller and then use that to explain the pathetic criminal stupidity of the Authoritarian Personality (you).

Garbage in, garbage out: you are tied to your childhood....you are the criminal.

Trumane Show on a TI....results in SD murders and other interstate crimes.....unexamined and unpoliced by YOU and your cop-military idiot pals.

Do you handle all the facts including those facts that make you uncomfortable.

When a military makes war on it's own civilian population......you have treason as part of seditionLmao

It's called state crimeLmao
Uncle Freddy
lop guest
03-21-2017 07:07 AM

peeping tom movie

I highly recommend it.

How do you pigs in gang stalking land feel about my cat be stolen and tortured by us military scum?

Why do selectively ignore the SD murders?

A cop was murdered......no justice fripom FBI and SD US Attorneys?

How do you feel about that, and how does that relate to a movie about voyeurism, saddism, torture of children....and "Mark's direction of snuff films"?

Isn't that what gang stalking is.....murder, saddism, voyeurism...and making snuff films.Lmao

You think Cheney and Addington and Cifa Unit and NSA 902nd......directing gang stalking....using latest tech........with FBI JFLTTF......make and watch snuff films where the TI is the victim and puppet?

What happened to Judge Peter Gregory?

Who did it?

Voyeurism and surveillance....deviance remains constant, but the spin is the cover story .....until a cop is whacked....no?Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-21-2017 07:16 AM

Uncle Freddy  Wrote: (03-21-2017 06:53 AM)

The themes in the movie.....how does that relate to gang stalking?

The stalker-cop....is hypocritically acting out his own dramas: punishment, rigidity, judgement....dehumanization of the target to rationalize the stalking as punishment outside a due process court system.

Do you understand "Mark's deviance and bizarre focus on recording fear?

Read Alice Miller and then use that to explain the pathetic criminal stupidity of the Authoritarian Personality (you).

Garbage in, garbage out: you are tied to your childhood....you are the criminal.

Trumane Show on a TI....results in SD murders and other interstate crimes.....unexamined and unpoliced by YOU and your cop-military idiot pals.

Do you handle all the facts including those facts that make you uncomfortable.

When a military makes war on it's own civilian population......you have treason as part of seditionLmao

It's called state crimeLmao

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/27/us/27miller.html

...."Dr. Miller caused a sensation with the English publication in 1981 of her first book, “The Drama of the Gifted Child.” Originally titled “Prisoners of Childhood,” it set forth, in three essays, a simple but harrowing proposition. All children, she wrote, suffer trauma and permanent psychic scarring at the hands of parents, who enforce codes of conduct through psychological pressure or corporal punishment: slaps, spankings or, in extreme cases, sustained physical abuse and even torture.

Unable to admit the rage they feel toward their tormenters, Dr. Miller contended, these damaged children limp along through life, weighed down by depression and insecurity, and pass the abuse along to the next generation, in an unending cycle. Some, in a pathetic effort to please their parents and serve their needs, distinguish themselves in the arts or professions. The Stalins and the Hitlers, Dr. Miller later wrote, inflict their childhood traumas on millions.".....

Do you f*cking read?

Do you see the dangers of the cop-FBI baby burner and military trash???!!!

Do you understand The Authoritarian Personality????

Do you understand the crimes of silent pigs???Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411491
03-21-2017 07:17 AM

Just call it blue donor.Jptdknpa
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 261758
03-21-2017 07:22 AM

Well... what another nice waste of film. So relevant to so many, not.
Uncle Freddy
lop guest
03-21-2017 07:29 AM

peeping tom movie

I highly recommend it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/27/us/27miller.html

....."Strongly influenced by the education writer Katharina Rutschky’s notion of “black pedagogy,” a term for the authoritarian style of German parenting, Dr. Miller came to view all forms of parental coercion, and even mild physical discipline or emotional coldness, as fatal to healthy psychic development. In her English books, the term is rendered as “poisonous pedagogy.”

“Humiliations, spankings and beatings, slaps in the face, betrayal, sexual exploitation, derision, neglect, etc. are all forms of mistreatment, because they injure the integrity and dignity of a child, even if their consequences are not visible right away,” she writes in an explanatory essay on childhood mistreatment and abuse on her Web site, alice-miller.com. “Beaten children very early on assimilate the violence they endured, which they may glorify and apply later as parents, in believing that they deserved the punishment and were beaten out of love.”.....

Now watch the movie and see how "Mark" returns to the drama of the gifted child while repeating the torture he experienced in his youth....going farther to record and study what he cannot get past in his memory.

Factor in Bandura's modeling theory....and you see "Mark has learned saddism" from his father.

How does that relate to gang stalking and cops-military fascism with vigilante trash known as gang stalkers (ex military, frustrated losers, gossipers, voyeurs, The illegal Trumane Show).Lmao
03-21-2017 07:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 07:22 AM)
Well... what another nice waste of film. So relevant to so many, not.

"American Sniper".....might be better for you.

Now put down that copy of "Guns and Ammo" and stop whacking off to a video of R Lee Ermey in "Full Metal Jacket".Lmao
270110nli
lop guest
User ID: 399658
03-21-2017 07:49 AM

401743- You fuckking rock dude!

as i was reading it i was like now here is some well thought out content.

i was all like damn this guy is good.

edit: and then you id'd

maybe its because i havent been around much for a while, but when i read stuff like this it reminds me......

thanks.
Kissel
lop guest
03-21-2017 07:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 07:17 AM)
Just call it blue donor.Jptdknpa

http://wildtruth.net/alice-miller-in-a-n...-critique/

..."Mostly the psychology field doesn’t take her too seriously because she doesn’t play their conventional game. She avoids silly theories, she avoids confusing jargon, and she avoids making the hordes of irrelevant footnotes that so easily become the hallmark of small-mindedness.

But mostly she doesn’t play the game of letting parents off the hook, and that terrifies the norm. It terrifies many parents themselves, because they are desperate to avoid looking at the damage they’ve done to their children.

It also terrifies those who want to defend their abusive parents, because you can’t read and absorb Alice Miller without looking seriously at the negative sides of your own parents.

This begs the question of why people want to defend their parents. On the surface they might say, “I defend my parents because I love them, don’t want to view them negatively, and don’t want to hurt them.”

But the real reason is that they themselves want to avoid the pain of opening old wounds, and the pain of grieving these wounds. Acknowledging what Alice Miller has said and applying it to one’s own life opens the door to a torrent of pain—the pain necessary for healing.

And so many people, and the psychology field in general, are simply pain-avoidant, at all costs. Whole therapies and psychological theories (and of course psychiatric medications) are devoted to avoiding and bypassing the very pain, the necessary and healthy pain, that Alice Miller leads us right into. As such, they dismiss Alice

Miller."....

The architects of America's destruction?

Cops...Feds....military trash:community Stasi style, third world...state supported crime.

Surveillance state

Technology in the wrong hands: Waco raid....FBI torture of the Davidians...McVeigh as Larry Potts' operative?

Danny Coulsen's lighting an arson fire in Great Basin Nat Park....pigs and prosecutors refuse to indict Coulsen (ex Marine, ex FBI at OK CITY before Murray Building blown up by FBI).Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410994
03-21-2017 08:07 AM

The part where they follow you around?

They're the locusts (and the "sharkangels") they chew the roots of the trees and you're a tree (of life). What is it? Well they're trying to pattern things (i.e. cars) into your subconscious to get them out of you to a high degree or make you touch stuff to consent to the extraction of your energy so they can have it (you don't know about this at the beginning) without output. They then cook your balls and voila free sh*t!, without your consent and with the angels and demons working together to harvest your energy! (they don't want you to know this that energy is harvested both ways fear and praise)

At the beginning which is the end.

The truth? It's one program for everyone because at this point you have unity between the hemispheres (oneness). Within the game of course which is about harvesting the light you generate because GOD dwells inside you and you have a spark of HIM within you.

The best movie? Matrix. But if you fight like neo you go "lucifer" and might not be able to dig yourself out. They still call me this (rebel) because well they don't have a program for what I'm saying/doing so it's a form of bullying at the simulation level. Return to source/eternal realm. Everything is an illusion here, everything.

Best course of advice is to understand what's going on here and try not to sin in thought and action or give them anything to judge you by but I don't know that it would keep you from the land of the dead (wilderness). I do know that you don't want the version of heaven they're throwing at you because it's just masked slavery. What you want is true freedom and liberty; return to the eternal realm of the omnipotent GOD.
Uncle Freddy
lop guest
03-21-2017 09:03 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-21-2017 08:07 AM)
The part where they follow you around?

They're the locusts (and the "sharkangels") they chew the roots of the trees and you're a tree (of life). What is it? Well they're trying to pattern things (i.e. cars) into your subconscious to get them out of you to a high degree or make you touch stuff to consent to the extraction of your energy so they can have it (you don't know about this at the beginning) without output. They then cook your balls and voila free sh*t!, without your consent and with the angels and demons working together to harvest your energy! (they don't want you to know this that energy is harvested both ways fear and praise)

At the beginning which is the end.

The truth? It's one program for everyone because at this point you have unity between the hemispheres (oneness). Within the game of course which is about harvesting the light you generate because GOD dwells inside you and you have a spark of HIM within you.

The best movie? Matrix. But if you fight like neo you go "lucifer" and might not be able to dig yourself out. They still call me this (rebel) because well they don't have a program for what I'm saying/doing so it's a form of bullying at the simulation level. Return to source/eternal realm. Everything is an illusion here, everything.

Best course of advice is to understand what's going on here and try not to sin in thought and action or give them anything to judge you by but I don't know that it would keep you from the land of the dead (wilderness). I do know that you don't want the version of heaven they're throwing at you because it's just masked slavery. What you want is true freedom and liberty; return to the eternal realm of the omnipotent GOD.

Well said.

I cannot control my thoughts...but can refuse to act on them.

They (stalkers) are robotic...not really alive.

Repressed...rigid...punitive....copsLmao

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael_(novel)

..."Ishmael goes on to help his student discover that, contrary to what the Takers think, there are immutable laws that life is subject to and it is possible to discern them by studying the biological community.

Together, Ishmael and his student identify one set of survival strategies which appear to be evolutionarily stable for all species (later dubbed the "Law of Limited Competition"): In short, "you may compete to the full extent of your capabilities, but you may not hunt down competitors or destroy their food or deny them access to food. In other words, you may compete but you may not wage war."

All species inevitably follow this law, or as a consequence go extinct. The Takers believe themselves to be exempt from this Law and flout it at every point."....
Kissel
lop guest
03-21-2017 09:22 AM

270110nli  Wrote: (03-21-2017 07:49 AM)
401743- You fuckking rock dude!

as i was reading it i was like now here is some well thought out content.

i was all like damn this guy is good.

edit: and then you id'd

maybe its because i havent been around much for a while, but when i read stuff like this it reminds me......

thanks.

Notice the movie seems to be an Illuminati-Tavistock operation on a kid experimented on by his father, a famous shrink?...who tortured his boy to induce fear as a topic to study childhood personality formation?Jptdknpa

Odd storyline for a movie made in 1959.....yet...that's what the luciferian spooks and Mason's do to their kids: they torture them as part of a generational chain of warped deviants.....to make the kids tougher?....or to mk ultra them?...into altered personalities with programmed alters?

Psychiatry seems to be a Tavistock-illuminati operation...no?

Is the plot autobiographical?

The film shows risqué nudity of porn girls dressed seductively for blue magazines of the time. Not as airtight and sublime as Hitchcock's forays into pathos and homicides....but...still....for a fifties Brit film...quite macabre.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication