news How wearable tech is giving people a sixth sense
news You Won't Feel It When the Eclipse Burns Your Eyeballs
news Mobile Moss Structures Can Filter Our Dirty City Air
news Afraid of the Dark? Why Eclipses Frightened Ancient Civilizations
news The Inside Story of Disney’s Mythic UFO Documentary and Conference
news Antarctica is home to considerably more volcanoes than previously thought
news Who Is Doing This? Global Wave of Animal Mutilations Defies Explanation
news New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries
news East Field Farmer's Wife Remembers Wiltshire Crop Circles in the 1940s and 50s
news The ghostly radio station that no one claims to run

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Any Mystics, Alchemists that can tell me what happens next?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397220
03-23-2017 08:29 PM

heart Any Mystics, Alchemists that can tell me what happens next?
Advertisement
Is there any mystics and alchemists here that can decipher a series of dreams Ive had back to back?
Its been going on four nights now and it seems highly symbolic

My best friend appeared before me in a dream and said the Freemasons bought him a house in the midwest for 66,600 dollars and he was moving in once they confirm that it has a black and white checkerboard floor
I plead with him not to go cause I will miss him, Finaly I ask if I can move in too

He appeared before me the next night saying. "Let Him In" It didnt sound like he was referring to himself but someone else and it was a commandment like it was time and I couldnt put it off no longer . Does this mean letting someone into my heart or?

Then I dreamt that I found my headless corpse in my basement . I had been decapitated, I panicked trying to figure out how to dispose of my own body.

Then the next night I dreamt I was a beautiful blonde woman with big breasts and someone was making love to me

Any takers here with any advice? Im an Aries and theres a new moon in Aries coming up, and five bodies/ planets in Aries (western zodiac) once the new moon joins up

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408266
03-23-2017 08:34 PM

RE: Any Mystics, Alchemists that can tell me what happens next?
What did you eat the day before?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-23-2017 08:35 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:34 PM)

Lots of sirloin steak, stir fry veggies and brown rice . Ive been eating healthy to lose weight
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411148
03-23-2017 08:36 PM

Exercise your mind. What do YOU think it means?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-23-2017 08:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:35 PM)

Lots of sirloin steak, stir fry veggies and brown rice . Ive been eating healthy to lose weight

Oh, been taking the ruby red Gold Colloidals as well, I just started
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-23-2017 08:39 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:36 PM)

Related to animus and anima work?

I met my animus in meditation and instead of wanting to make love, I wanted to dry her tears, and nurture her and protect her

My dream work was all dried up, havent had any significant signs or progress for 9 years so these series of dreams back to back surprised me out of the blue

Rest of my free time I play video games .
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-23-2017 08:40 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:35 PM)

I just hope it means Ill make significant progress, cant imagine 9 more years of playing video games, lol

Hope I come up with a spiritual breakthru on why Im here and who I am
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411148
03-23-2017 08:40 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:39 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:36 PM)

I met my animus in meditation and instead of wanting to make love, I wanted to dry her tears, and nurture her and protect her

My dream work was all dried up, havent had any significant signs or progress for 9 years so these series of dreams back to back surprised me out of the blue

You've got it. Anything else?

Lately I've been having some good dreams too.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411821
03-23-2017 08:43 PM

Your book sucks thus far.

Stsrt over.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397633
03-23-2017 08:46 PM

Sorry....
welcome to never figured it out (5D?), in this reality that means you are aware checkerboard, in the "game". The blond was "the dawn of the stone of equilibrium" Her name numerically is 666 which is 6X3=18 1+8=9 nine numerically is a lot of things, notably "Love".

There are films on youtube of her and him, The Archangel Michael" searching the heavens for each other and all other realms, notably recent noises above spokane see if you hear the noises are voices beckoning to each other.

The Archangel, and other earthly angels, are attempting to balance earths (teras) energy as there was a mass influx of gama and other radiations of late. This occupies Him while she languishes in hell as the "whore of babylon" as He seeks a way to bring her from the wilderness and remain aware in the flesh.

If you see a small radiant child he is "God is gracious to man his companion" he appears as an angel, or a radiant being, sometimes with his Father the archangel playing, sometimes at the mansion. He is John.

Problem, "man" is not quite aware of who he is as we have so many other species on the planet, including humanoids.

I personally wish to bring back the thousand year live spans, yet knowing how can see how even when computerized it can be infiltrated with thoughts some might call evil and others might act on. Then there's the fact that the ear spirals regulate everything so a hear attack or other can be induced easily. Perhaps where this last bout past buddha (nothingness) has arrived from, computer taken over.

"The place where man became God"
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-23-2017 08:48 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:40 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:39 PM)

You've got it. Anything else?

Lately I've been having some good dreams too.

Does it mean I release my brain ambrosia or receive my light body yet? =)

In all seriousness thats my goal cause what use is it to do work in an ailing body like mine Im a grand trine, all my energies are locked up in the trine. So Im not out to save the world or do external work, Ive already dabbled in that

So yes Im hoping either I gain more spiritual gifts or gain a new body for Gods service, other than that, things are still pretty much the same

Im balanced enough in my intellect , emotions to make me a trusted citizen and peaceful protective person, Combining anima and animus is easy, There would be no courts, police officers or even Govt if there were 7 billion of me, I dont need policing and laws to guide me. Women and children are safe around me

But isnt there more?

Lots of people out there are good people, Im no different than them, What does it mean to finish the final coagulation? or am I not that far along yet
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397633
03-23-2017 08:48 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:46 PM)
Sorry....
welcome to never figured it out (5D?), in this reality that means you are aware checkerboard, in the "game". The blond was "the dawn of the stone of equilibrium" Her name numerically is 666 which is 6X3=18 1+8=9 nine numerically is a lot of things, notably "Love".

There are films on youtube of her and him, The Archangel Michael" searching the heavens for each other and all other realms, notably recent noises above spokane see if you hear the noises are voices beckoning to each other.

The Archangel, and other earthly angels, are attempting to balance earths (teras) energy as there was a mass influx of gama and other radiations of late. This occupies Him while she languishes in hell as the "whore of babylon" as He seeks a way to bring her from the wilderness and remain aware in the flesh.

If you see a small radiant child he is "God is gracious to man his companion" he appears as an angel, or a radiant being, sometimes with his Father the archangel playing, sometimes at the mansion. He is John.

Problem, "man" is not quite aware of who he is as we have so many other species on the planet, including humanoids.

I personally wish to bring back the thousand year live spans, yet knowing how can see how even when computerized it can be infiltrated with thoughts some might call evil and others might act on. Then there's the fact that the ear spirals regulate everything so a hear attack or other can be induced easily. Perhaps where this last bout past buddha (nothingness) has arrived from, computer taken over.

On the blond. Please enjoy the duality if a male, Michale is rather amorous and will attempt to make love to her wherever he finds her, even in anothers mind.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-23-2017 08:50 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:43 PM)
Your book sucks thus far.

Stsrt over.

I do write books sometimes in my spare time, I have a book going thats a murder mystery and love story, It has some vague outlines of Heroes journey of course

But no, Im not out to write a book with what I shared today, It is what it is, Sorry its no Hollywood script, I just wrote down how it went, Arent most dreams disjointed and initially nonsensical?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 402450
03-23-2017 08:53 PM

What is a banana to me is not a banana to you.

The one guest was right - exercise your mind - you would know more than anyone else what your dreams are trying to tell you.

Of course if I were to read you I would tell you exactly what you want to hear.

You don't want that. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-23-2017 08:54 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-23-2017 08:46 PM)
Sorry....

Yes, I want to see the thousand year lifespans return as well ! But to worthy ones only of course, It would be a disaster if corrupt or selfish people lived that long.

The moment that initiated me was a channeler who said it was a message from Archangel Michael, It was genuine cause I did not know this channeler but she described everything about me , my whole life and intimate details no one else could have known,

I recieved the word LOVE as the true name of God during my first meditation
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication