News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Breaking: Proof 59 missiles hit despite russian propaganda.
Segarus
lop guest
User ID: 365195
04-08-2017 02:38 AM

teach Breaking: Proof 59 missiles hit despite russian propaganda.
Advertisement
I come here once a year to make a post and I feel like this post is of vital importance.

I want to know a few things here, first how does the internet have more intelligence assets then the CIA? How did they know it was a false flag? This is of course Rhetorical because they didn't and this conspiracy went rampant with out a second thought on what actually happened.

Secondly, russia is saying over half of our missiles didn't hit the targets and even cited the concrete building that was still standing as proof from their drone footage. Upon further investigation 61 missiles were launched 1 had to be aborted (Could of been headed to the wrong place) and another malfunctioned. Russia is citing we didn't destroy the airfield and that's correct we didn't. Why? Because we took care not to hit any of the 12 Russian helicopters on the base.

Also the united states did indeed notify Russia, something the conspiracy world said never happened (how they know this is beyond me) I can barely take any conspiracy site seriously but because this place isn't cancer like glp is, I feel like this is a good place for intellgent convo between adults.

#1 thing about the internet and politicians. OPINIONS ARE NOT FACTS. you can say you don't think assad would do this because why would he? That's an opinion not a source of information proving or disproving anything. Politicians are lying about the chemical weapons being 100% destroyed and we have proof, it's classified because we have assets in the syrian government, about as much as we get to talk about that.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/on-tar...uM.twitter
Quote this message in a reply

Segarus
lop guest
04-08-2017 02:39 AM

RE: Breaking: Proof 59 missiles hit despite russian propaganda.
Ooops excuse me I forgot to write about the importance of the concrete building, we didn't destroy the building our missiles were so precise they landed inside the hanger and destroyed the aircraft, which can be seen by the article.
TheKeyling
lop guest
User ID: 409388
04-08-2017 02:43 AM

Well, your missiles did fall out of the sky.

I suspect the Russians jammed them, and that was it.

Otherwise, your wise Navy personnel, failed to install the turbine ignition circuits properly.

Either way, 2/3 rds didn't reach their targets.

Might have just saved you from a nuclear response. But don't bet on it doomed
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-08-2017 02:44 AM

TheKeyling  Wrote: (04-08-2017 02:43 AM)
Well, your missiles did fall out of the sky.

I suspect the Russians jammed them, and that was it.

Otherwise, your wise Navy personnel, failed to install the turbine ignition circuits properly.

Either way, 2/3 rds didn't reach their targets.

Might have just saved you from a nuclear response. But don't bet on it doomed

You would rather listen to Russian propaganda versus looking out a report put out by the DoD, with pictures showing the targets hit? You amaze me with your ignorance. It's one thing to be ignorant before being presented with facts, but afterwards you're on your own.

All 59 missiles hit thier targets, pay attention to what I wrote and read the article and look at the pictures, and then compare it to the russian video, if you still come back with your same stupid conclusion you're an idiot.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 378229
04-08-2017 02:45 AM

Lets protest
Segarus
lop guest
04-08-2017 02:46 AM

It also amazes me that people think that some how 27 years after the gulf war our missiles have became less effective, back in 1990 during the gulf war our missiles were accurate up to 3 meters. It's 27 years later and it's been narrowed down to 2-3 feet of the target.

None of our missiles missed except two, and they were destroyed mid flight by the operator because they were malfunctioning or going to the wrong target.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
04-08-2017 03:05 AM

Dr Who would say, " You need to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow*

Jhikpghf

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 413819
04-08-2017 03:12 AM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408052
04-08-2017 03:24 AM

Segarus  Wrote: (04-08-2017 02:38 AM)
I come here once a year to make a post and I feel like this post is of vital importance.

I want to know a few things here, first how does the internet have more intelligence assets then the CIA? How did they know it was a false flag? This is of course Rhetorical because they didn't and this conspiracy went rampant with out a second thought on what actually happened.

Secondly, russia is saying over half of our missiles didn't hit the targets and even cited the concrete building that was still standing as proof from their drone footage. Upon further investigation 61 missiles were launched 1 had to be aborted (Could of been headed to the wrong place) and another malfunctioned. Russia is citing we didn't destroy the airfield and that's correct we didn't. Why? Because we took care not to hit any of the 12 Russian helicopters on the base.

Also the united states did indeed notify Russia, something the conspiracy world said never happened (how they know this is beyond me) I can barely take any conspiracy site seriously but because this place isn't cancer like glp is, I feel like this is a good place for intellgent convo between adults.

#1 thing about the internet and politicians. OPINIONS ARE NOT FACTS. you can say you don't think assad would do this because why would he? That's an opinion not a source of information proving or disproving anything. Politicians are lying about the chemical weapons being 100% destroyed and we have proof, it's classified because we have assets in the syrian government, about as much as we get to talk about that.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/on-tar...uM.twitter

you're right.

there has been an effort over the last 7 to 15 years to influence the public opinion.
RT has been founded in 2005 explicitly as propaganda tool for the russian government. it started as a really good and reliable alternative news source and gradually began to become a russian pr tool. but rt was just the beginning of russia's very first modern day psyop. cyberwarfare in russia became big business in the last decade. they used predominantly organized crime structures to recruit their agents. that's why russia's best hackers live a safe and luxurious life within russia's borders - if you don't believe me just google it. i think the real "troll factories" began around 2011/2012. they first targeted youtube videos and other social media but looked very unprofessional in their efforts. then they realized that the whole "alternative news" bundle was easy to subvert and from there they started operating on political and ct message boards until they established a stable minority opinion base.
btw in 2008/09 they tried to pull a ukraine on latvia. but that info is classified.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397261
04-08-2017 05:49 AM

Why should we now believe the CIA and MSM when only weeks ago President Trump said that he DID NOT?

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-08-2017 03:05 AM)
Dr Who would say, " You need to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow*

Dr Who would tell the OP to shove a sonic screwdriver up his butt before headbutting a drunken Dalek.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 407312
04-08-2017 05:51 AM

Just come out and say you think the whole thing was staged for Russia to test some advanced electronic shield technology.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 137494
04-08-2017 05:52 AM

but why is it good?

US is ISIS

US had no damn business in Syria. They want to run pipelines through it.

The gassing is a bull sh*t story.

US has killed 1000 x as many kids over there in the past 20 years.

And because of the pollution caused by US munitions there will be birth defects and cancer through out the middle east for centuries.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication