News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

With the debt clock ticking this fast, how soon before US Inc runs-out of cash?
CheckItOut
lop guest
User ID: 410248
04-19-2017 02:39 AM

deal With the debt clock ticking this fast, how soon before US Inc runs-out of cash?
Advertisement
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

And so? By June?
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 152687
04-19-2017 02:44 AM

RE: With the debt clock ticking this fast, how soon before US Inc runs-out of cash?
My friend said she read around Aug.
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 397519
04-19-2017 02:44 AM

RE: With the debt clock ticking this fast, how soon before US Inc runs-out of cash?
I think they have some issues coming up at the end of April. The debt ceiling will be in effect then and they can't issue any more debt. Unless, Trump declares an EO and over-rides the debt ceiling. If we are at war, then the chances are high he would do that.

But I think that sometime in June they begin to run into a lot of problems, and if tax receipts are still falling then they are going to have to start shutting down.

[Image: seXg7nP.jpg]

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain
CheckItOut
lop guest
04-19-2017 02:50 AM

deal RE: With the debt clock ticking this fast, how soon before US Inc runs-out of cash?
Check out this related thread someone made on Lop -

Americans are swamped in $1 trillion of credit card debt

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-756078.html

doomed
CheckItOut
lop guest
04-19-2017 02:51 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (04-19-2017 02:44 AM)
I think they have some issues coming up at the end of April. The debt ceiling will be in effect then and they can't issue any more debt. Unless, Trump declares an EO and over-rides the debt ceiling. If we are at war, then the chances are high he would do that.

But I think that sometime in June they begin to run into a lot of problems, and if tax receipts are still falling then they are going to have to start shutting down.

link to image: http://i.imgur.com/seXg7nP.jpg

I keep hearing June...it should be easy to calculate from the debt clock....
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-19-2017 02:54 AM

CheckItOut  Wrote: (04-19-2017 02:51 AM)
SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (04-19-2017 02:44 AM)

link to image: http://i.imgur.com/seXg7nP.jpg

I keep hearing June...it should be easy to calculate from the debt clock....

This the best I got

Stockman: "Trump Will Create A Debt Crisis Like Never Before"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-01...isis-never

But all their numbers are rigged, so who would ever really know? I mean couldn't they just shift more funds around? They can play 3 card monty forever, that is until our trading partners just abandon the dollar all together.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411993
04-19-2017 02:54 AM

Never it has it's own minting and engraving Bureau woot

and we still got lots of trees woot
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-19-2017 02:57 AM

The piece of pie here for interest will start getting larger and larger.

link to image: https://media.nationalpriorities.org/upl...nacted.png
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-19-2017 02:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-19-2017 02:57 AM)

And "mandatory" spending is entitlements, so in that pie chart 65% of all spending is now for medicare, social security and pensions for federal emps.

Meaning, the rest of their spending 35% of taxes is to actually run the government, and a lot of that is now financed with new debt.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-19-2017 03:13 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-19-2017 02:59 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-19-2017 02:57 AM)

And "mandatory" spending is entitlements, so in that pie chart 65% of all spending is now for medicare, social security and pensions for federal emps.

Meaning, the rest of their spending 35% of taxes is to actually run the government, and a lot of that is now financed with new debt.

Wrong. Ronald Reagon commissioned The Grace Commission and it revealed 100% of American taxes go to the Rothchild Federal Reserve private banks, to pay the interest on the debt....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415479
04-21-2017 01:55 AM

By summer, I hear.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-21-2017 02:09 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-19-2017 03:13 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-19-2017 02:59 AM)

Wrong. Ronald Reagon commissioned The Grace Commission and it revealed 100% of American taxes go to the Rothchild Federal Reserve private banks, to pay the interest on the debt....

Perhaps I cannot say I have never pursued that line of inquiry. I do know that the majority of people, over 99% of them don't even know what the federal reserve is, much less the fact it is a chartered bank granted the authority to issue endless credit on the tax payer's liability.
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-21-2017 02:21 AM

Here, this video is old but still funny but kind of risque so I hid it for sensitive viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXcLVDhS8fM
TGus
lop guest
User ID: 397438
04-21-2017 02:55 AM

The USA will never run out of cash. If it needs more, it just prints more. (That doesn't mean the economy will be safe though.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-21-2017 03:06 AM

TGus  Wrote: (04-21-2017 02:55 AM)
The USA will never run out of cash. If it needs more, it just prints more. (That doesn't mean the economy will be safe though.)

Although our monetary system is in completely uncharted territory since 1971 when the dollar completely left any gold (reality) backing, you can make some logical estimates as to when the system could implode.

Knowing that all the debt they issue has interest, then you know that if the interest cannot be met or the debt serviced then the debt loses all of it's value (or partial in legal terms).

The most extreme example we have in history of a debt bubble as large as ours was when bonds were first invented by the Dutch in the late 1500s. The bubble they blew in government bonds got so high that the interest on the bonds was costing the government 67% of all taxes.

When it hit 2/3 of off taxes the bond bubble exploded and all that debt was wiped out in bankruptcy.

My estimate is we have about 10 years before the interest on our debt reaches 1/3 of the taxation receipts, but remember they are currently paying out 2/3 of all taxes to entitlements.

So if they don't cut entitlements or the economy slows then interest on the debt plus mandatory entitlement spending will exceed 2/3 of taxes. Actually we're already there.

So the dollar really doesn't have more than 10 years, realistically I'd say less than 5.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication