news How wearable tech is giving people a sixth sense
news You Won't Feel It When the Eclipse Burns Your Eyeballs
news Mobile Moss Structures Can Filter Our Dirty City Air
news Afraid of the Dark? Why Eclipses Frightened Ancient Civilizations
news The Inside Story of Disney’s Mythic UFO Documentary and Conference
news Antarctica is home to considerably more volcanoes than previously thought
news Who Is Doing This? Global Wave of Animal Mutilations Defies Explanation
news New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries
news East Field Farmer's Wife Remembers Wiltshire Crop Circles in the 1940s and 50s
news The ghostly radio station that no one claims to run

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Umbilical cord blood from babies could help bring back memory for dementia patien
She Man
lop guest
User ID: 405784
04-20-2017 05:31 PM

beermug Umbilical cord blood from babies could help bring back memory for dementia patien
Advertisement
Dementia patients have been offered hope that their memory could be repaired after scientists showed that injecting blood from the umbilical cords of human babies restores brain function.

Researchers at Stanford University School of Medicine in the US discovered that cord blood contains an important protein which vanishes as humans get older. It is believed the protein encourages neuroplasticity in the brain, allowing neurons to adapt and communicate more effectively.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/...-dementia/
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 246210
04-20-2017 05:33 PM

RE: Umbilical cord blood from babies could help bring back memory for dementia patien
Wait, so we are cool with this now? Just a decade ago people were flipping their sh*t about this, and women keeping their placenta in the fridge, etc.

So, this is accepted now, yes or no?

*raises hand in favor*
Uppity Me
User ID: 414500
04-20-2017 05:43 PM

RE: Umbilical cord blood from babies could help bring back memory for dementia patien
I'm sure it's amazingly regenerative in general
should give it to old folks and see what happens.
There's plenty of it

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Uppity Me
User ID: 414500
04-20-2017 05:44 PM

if you give an old mouse the blood of a young mouse the old mouse will regenerate and become young - do the math

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408266
04-20-2017 06:20 PM

I guess that's better than tying it around your finger...
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
User ID: 405938
04-20-2017 07:24 PM

heart RE: Umbilical cord blood from babies could help bring back memory for dementia patien
Actually there is a secret with regards to the umbilical cord blood that they do not want you to know or more so with regards to the fetus in general.

The reason umbilical cord blood is valuable is it is different from mothers and fetus blood.

I call it transitional plasma blood.

Why?

Because the placenta is more that a filter it is in fact a transformer.

But one must think of this transformer like in an electrical inductive current transformer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transforme...former.svg

The reason I try to provide the visual as reference is that there is a gap that exists the prevents the blood of the mother and the blood of the fetus from mixing.

This gap is within the placenta that prevents or filters everything from transferring over to the fetus.

So you maybe asking then if everything is blocked, what gets across to the other side,

like the electrical transformer, it is the fields of energy, in this case field plasma, not blood plasma.

But similar in theory to a step down electrical transfomer, where a high voltage goes in, and it steps down to a lower voltage out, so it is similar to the working of the placenta.

So how is that achieved the step down for the fetus?

Cord blood plasma.

On the other side of the gap is the chord blood, the transitional blood, that receives the field energy and reduces it to a level for the fetus.

This cord blood known in the industry as Vascular or Arterial cord blood is highly prized for its levels of Copper Oxide and Zinc Oxide plasma of Amino Acid,

Arterial blue in the cord is green and it stay that way, vascular blue is purple in the cord, prior to oxygen interaction outside the body.

Arterial being linked to the Zinc and vascular being linked to the Copper.

But such a conclusion, attacks the theories of how the fetus gets all that it needs, nutrients, oxygen, removal of toxins to survive in the womb.

I just attacked the foundation of biology in away only a lunatic would, Srjceahd

Why, who do I think I am a GOD, no, I am a lunatic, chuckle

I worked many years ago on devices that would cut the cord and capture this blood in one device, I still have my drawings and applied patents for this device, that is one of my specialties, biomedical devices.

But it took me 35 years after the fact to understand what was so important about this blood.

That connection to dementia is the amino acid plasma of the Zinc Oxide that is within the cord blood that is the link to the emotion.

But since now we can easily create the same Zinc Oxide plasma without the need of cord blood or devices to extract and store, and finding a way to administer it according to the fda, this is old technology for blood letting with leeches type thinking.

Since it is proven that dementia is a emotional illness, the administration and interaction with Zinc Oxide plasma has easily reversed the symptoms.

That Emotion cause the person to become demented, and they will most likely refuse to reverse it, for they wish to end it all.

It is the same with Alzheimer's, the forgetting disease, they want to forget, so they create the condition in the body, to forget to live and they die.

But now for the families the Zinc Oxide plasma knowledge is available to all for free and the cost to create it is almost free.

But will doctors want to use it, will pharmaceutical companies want this to be known?

Not if they will loose money or profits, or have to agree to learn a new technology that will go against there education and money making corporations of control and greed.

This is not fantasy or fiction, this is truth though a new science, and I can prove everything I said is real.

But do I need to, or does the knowledge that I shared spark an interest in seeking the truth, because someone you love has these illnesses or you worry that you might suffer from it also.

Not to worry clinical trials and scientists and doctors that see the promises in this new technology are working to prove the results and document them so that any Jury or Scientific Medical examination by regulatory or industry decision makers will be satisfied with the scientific data such that is beyond reproach in standards practice and accepted data collection methodology.

Enjoy.

If not then laughter is the best medicine for Dementia, you hope, chuckle
Dmorg4
User ID: 404818
04-20-2017 07:29 PM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (04-20-2017 05:44 PM)
if you give an old mouse the blood of a young mouse the old mouse will regenerate and become young - do the math
The Bible said the life's in the blood.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 413631
04-20-2017 10:10 PM

Dmorg4  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:29 PM)
Uppity Me  Wrote: (04-20-2017 05:44 PM)
The Bible said the life's in the blood.

but the cash is in the book sales.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 152687
04-20-2017 11:17 PM

Dr. FEEL  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:24 PM)
Actually there is a secret with regards to the umbilical cord blood that they do not want you to know or more so with regards to the fetus in general.

The reason umbilical cord blood is valuable is it is different from mothers and fetus blood.

I call it transitional plasma blood.

Why?

Because the placenta is more that a filter it is in fact a transformer.

But one must think of this transformer like in an electrical inductive current transformer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transforme...former.svg

The reason I try to provide the visual as reference is that there is a gap that exists the prevents the blood of the mother and the blood of the fetus from mixing.

This gap is within the placenta that prevents or filters everything from transferring over to the fetus.

So you maybe asking then if everything is blocked, what gets across to the other side,

like the electrical transformer, it is the fields of energy, in this case field plasma, not blood plasma.

But similar in theory to a step down electrical transfomer, where a high voltage goes in, and it steps down to a lower voltage out, so it is similar to the working of the placenta.

So how is that achieved the step down for the fetus?

Cord blood plasma.

On the other side of the gap is the chord blood, the transitional blood, that receives the field energy and reduces it to a level for the fetus.

This cord blood known in the industry as Vascular or Arterial cord blood is highly prized for its levels of Copper Oxide and Zinc Oxide plasma of Amino Acid,

Arterial blue in the cord is green and it stay that way, vascular blue is purple in the cord, prior to oxygen interaction outside the body.

Arterial being linked to the Zinc and vascular being linked to the Copper.

But such a conclusion, attacks the theories of how the fetus gets all that it needs, nutrients, oxygen, removal of toxins to survive in the womb.

I just attacked the foundation of biology in away only a lunatic would, Srjceahd

Why, who do I think I am a GOD, no, I am a lunatic, chuckle

I worked many years ago on devices that would cut the cord and capture this blood in one device, I still have my drawings and applied patents for this device, that is one of my specialties, biomedical devices.

But it took me 35 years after the fact to understand what was so important about this blood.

That connection to dementia is the amino acid plasma of the Zinc Oxide that is within the cord blood that is the link to the emotion.

But since now we can easily create the same Zinc Oxide plasma without the need of cord blood or devices to extract and store, and finding a way to administer it according to the fda, this is old technology for blood letting with leeches type thinking.

Since it is proven that dementia is a emotional illness, the administration and interaction with Zinc Oxide plasma has easily reversed the symptoms.

That Emotion cause the person to become demented, and they will most likely refuse to reverse it, for they wish to end it all.

It is the same with Alzheimer's, the forgetting disease, they want to forget, so they create the condition in the body, to forget to live and they die.

But now for the families the Zinc Oxide plasma knowledge is available to all for free and the cost to create it is almost free.

But will doctors want to use it, will pharmaceutical companies want this to be known?

Not if they will loose money or profits, or have to agree to learn a new technology that will go against there education and money making corporations of control and greed.

This is not fantasy or fiction, this is truth though a new science, and I can prove everything I said is real.

But do I need to, or does the knowledge that I shared spark an interest in seeking the truth, because someone you love has these illnesses or you worry that you might suffer from it also.

Not to worry clinical trials and scientists and doctors that see the promises in this new technology are working to prove the results and document them so that any Jury or Scientific Medical examination by regulatory or industry decision makers will be satisfied with the scientific data such that is beyond reproach in standards practice and accepted data collection methodology.

Enjoy.

If not then laughter is the best medicine for Dementia, you hope, chuckle

How can one take that? Can you purchase Copper and Zinc Oxide and take it by mouth? If so, what age should one start? Thanks for the report.
SmarTAleC
User ID: 382769
04-20-2017 11:22 PM

Leave umbilical cords alone you old farts.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 273308
04-20-2017 11:32 PM

Look CBR cord blood registry is France.

They are ALL bioterrorists. ALL OF THEM.

DESADE GENE EVERYWHERE.

NEVER TRUST A FRENCH LIAR.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...AUUa28xgpQ

Cord Blood Registry is a trade mark. That should tell you registry.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...IGA&adurl=

And it has an add, let me guess ring ring around the baboon eyes.chuckle

I already got my courtesy baboon with the West Nile, no thanks.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415460
04-20-2017 11:45 PM

Mainstream science has just uncovered one aspect of the illuminati's knowledge and it is ancient knowledge.

Pyramids around the world were sacrificing babies for millenia. The illuminati has been eating babies and drinking their blood for centuries. Jewish Rabbi's have been doing the same which is not coincidental.

Ben Franklin had hundreds of dead bodies under his floorboards.

Wait until brainwashing, intuition and soul robbing is allowed into the mainstream scientific complex. Then researchers will truly start to uncover how much evil is hidden behind the masks of finance and magic wands of culture.
Heir
User ID: 397170
04-20-2017 11:59 PM

gmorning RE: Umbilical cord blood from babies could help bring back memory for dementia patien
Live Cell Therapy .

Been available to certain Aloof People for many decades .

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
Heir
User ID: 397170
04-21-2017 12:16 AM

gmorning RE: Umbilical cord blood from babies could help bring back memory for dementia patien
Ben Franklin most likely lived at the location of a dissecting physician from the days when such was muy illegalo .

Buy a cadaver out of a morgue house , off the gallows or hire grave robbers to hit fresh interments . Get the stiff and cut it up every which ways to chart the innards .

This sort of activity has been documented .

Now We have Gray's Anatomy , and I don't mean the blinking TV Show .

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396860
04-21-2017 12:20 AM

Mad scientists apparently must be amoral to qualify for the title.

The hope was that umbilical cords would be saved for all cryogenically, then later a soc would culture your own stem cells, had give them back to you.

Thus bypassing Frankenscience like harvesting babies' blood.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication