News
news This Secret Catholic Exorcist Cult in Brazil Is Making a Deal With the Devil
news Roswell conspiracy theory: Expert claims UFO crash did happen
news A second sun dubbed 'Nemesis' once inhabited the Solar System, say scientists.
news China in quantum breakthrough
news Italian soil yields a new antibiotic that can fight drug-resistant bacteria
news More than 460 earthquakes recorded so far in Yellowstone Park swarm
news Jupiter Now Has 69 Moons
news The Very Weird Vanishing and Death of Don Kemp
news The Human Brain Can Create Structures in Up to 11 Dimensions
news A New Bermuda Triangle Opens Off the Coast of China
news 'Liquid light' can bend around objects

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

Operation Gotham Shield 2017: Nuclear Detonation Drill To Take Place in New York
Roddy
User ID: 402195
04-20-2017 06:35 PM

Operation Gotham Shield 2017: Nuclear Detonation Drill To Take Place in New York
Advertisement
On April 18th thru May 5th, 2017, state, local, and federal organizations alike are planning for Operation Gotham Shield 2017 — a major nuclear detonation drill in the New York-New Jersey area, along with the U.S.-Canadian border. During this exercise, 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered “safe” during the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Vital Archer Exercise, and one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area, along with one smaller detonation on the U.S./Canadian border are to take place.

PDF here: https://www.nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRM...202017.pdf

An impending threat?

The Us military had conducted similar nuclear testing exercises the days leading up to 9/11. Some of which consisted of aircraft hijacking simulations and were classified under the title of the "NORAD Exercises Hijack Summary." According to the 9/11 Document Archive at Scribd, these exercises had a terrorist group hijack aircraft over Tokyo, San Francisco, Canada, and numerous other places in an almost exact way in which the events occurred on 9/11.

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 08:01 PM by Roddy.) Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 395180
04-20-2017 07:18 PM

RE: Operation Gotham Shield 2017: Nuclear Detonation Drill To Take Place in New York
There were many other cases other than 9/11...

but yeah, 9/11 was the smoking gun
Quote this message in a reply
Roddy
04-20-2017 07:46 PM

RE: Operation Gotham Shield 2017: Nuclear Detonation Drill To Take Place in New York
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:18 PM)
There were many other cases other than 9/11...

but yeah, 9/11 was the smoking gun

Jhikpghf

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.
The Ghost of ULP
User ID: 354664
04-20-2017 07:51 PM

So you listen to Clyde Lewis as well ?

chuckle

Crazy Lunatic Since 2014.... I post and you debate and think about it.
fnord
lop guest
User ID: 397443
04-20-2017 07:53 PM

A drill is perfect cover for an impending false-flag nuclear attack.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 285047
04-20-2017 07:56 PM

Everywhere I find plague people goes.

Sterilization of the planet.

Solana can spread it is can cure it my way. Want to hear my way?

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 246210
04-20-2017 07:58 PM

Roddy
04-20-2017 07:58 PM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:51 PM)

chuckle

I listened to him a few times, but this one I found at DiscloseTv. Sometimes you can find worthy things over there chuckle

Roddy
04-20-2017 08:00 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:58 PM)
https://www.nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRM...202017.pdf

Thanks! I'll add it to the OP.

The Ghost of ULP
04-20-2017 08:03 PM

Roddy  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:58 PM)
The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:51 PM)

chuckle

I listened to him a few times, but this one I found at DiscloseTv. Sometimes you can find worthy things over there chuckle

Coincidence ?

Part of Ground Zero Show last night :

4/19: YELLOW BLACK AND RECTANGULAR

[Image: duck-1024x729.jpg]

The narrative is no longer coherent – but it is very effective because a joint operation code named Gotham Shield is scheduled for Apr. 24 & 25. The premise of this simulated crisis will be the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device in the air over New Jersey.

The electromagnetic pulse (EMP) caused by the detonation of this device will cause the disabling of most telephone, internet, and other electronic devices in a 20 kilometer radius around the detonation site.

Operation Gotham Shield is a joint exercise with the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Military Auxiliary Radio Service (MARS), Department of Defense (DOD), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Red Cross in NY & NJ. MARS is headquartered at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, and assigned to the Headquarters, United States Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM).

Further investigation into “Operation Gotham Shield” shows this is a major exercise, involving the actual mobilization of numerous federal, state, county, and local resources over and above the military mentioned earlier: Law enforcement, Fire/Rescue/EMS, Hospitals, Doctors, Nurses, Regional Trade Associations such as the Health Care Association of New Jer

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/2017/04/1...ctangular/

Roddy
04-20-2017 08:05 PM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:03 PM)
Roddy  Wrote: (04-20-2017 07:58 PM)

Coincidence ?

The narrative is no longer coherent – but it is very effective because a joint operation code named Gotham Shield is scheduled for Apr. 24 & 25. The premise of this simulated crisis will be the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device in the air over New Jersey.

The electromagnetic pulse (EMP) caused by the detonation of this device will cause the disabling of most telephone, internet, and other electronic devices in a 20 kilometer radius around the detonation site.

Operation Gotham Shield is a joint exercise with the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Military Auxiliary Radio Service (MARS), Department of Defense (DOD), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Red Cross in NY & NJ. MARS is headquartered at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, and assigned to the Headquarters, United States Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM).

Further investigation into “Operation Gotham Shield” shows this is a major exercise, involving the actual mobilization of numerous federal, state, county, and local resources over and above the military mentioned earlier: Law enforcement, Fire/Rescue/EMS, Hospitals, Doctors, Nurses, Regional Trade Associations such as the Health Care Association of New Jer

hmm...Interesting!

Does he hold a show every night? I'll be listening tonight if so.

Roddy
04-20-2017 08:09 PM

Just saw this: https://www.rt.com/news/385463-russian-a...led-syria/

Russian military adviser killed in attack on Syrian govt camp – MoD

Could this be the trigger to a false flag to which this drill is related?

The Ghost of ULP
04-20-2017 08:09 PM

Roddy  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:05 PM)
The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:03 PM)
Coincidence ?

hmm...Interesting!

m-f 10pm -3am EST

Here is the main website / free podcasts

MAIN SITE: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/
Free Podcasts : https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia
TALK STREAM LIVE: http://www.talkstreamlive.com/ FREE RADIO STATONS CLICK CLYDE'S ICON DURING LIVE Stream for links
KXL Portland is the flagship station with all 5 hrs of program.

Roddy
04-20-2017 08:10 PM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:09 PM)
Roddy  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:05 PM)
hmm...Interesting!

m-f 10pm -3am EST

Here is the main website / free podcasts

MAIN SITE: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/
Free Podcasts : https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia
TALK STREAM LIVE: http://www.talkstreamlive.com/ FREE RADIO STATONS CLICK CLYDE'S ICON DURING LIVE Stream for links
KXL Portland is the flagship station with all 5 hrs of program.

Good. Thanks! Heartflowers

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 405938
04-20-2017 08:13 PM

Roddy  Wrote: (04-20-2017 06:35 PM)
On April 18th thru May 5th, 2017, state, local, and federal organizations alike are planning for Operation Gotham Shield 2017 — a major nuclear detonation drill in the New York-New Jersey area, along with the U.S.-Canadian border. During this exercise, 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered “safe” during the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Vital Archer Exercise, and one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area, along with one smaller detonation on the U.S./Canadian border are to take place.

PDF here: https://www.nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRM...202017.pdf

An impending threat?

The Us military had conducted similar nuclear testing exercises the days leading up to 9/11. Some of which consisted of aircraft hijacking simulations and were classified under the title of the "NORAD Exercises Hijack Summary." According to the 9/11 Document Archive at Scribd, these exercises had a terrorist group hijack aircraft over Tokyo, San Francisco, Canada, and numerous other places in an almost exact way in which the events occurred on 9/11.

With batman busy can Robin do the job to foil the trumpanzee, chuckle

Nope they need bat girl since she can dress like a 14 year old it is sure to work, Hiding
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication