News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Not so great memories of the Ford Bronco
Xman
lop guest
User ID: 400240
04-20-2017 08:07 PM

flip Not so great memories of the Ford Bronco
Advertisement
link to image: http://www.autos-arena.com/wp-content/up...Raptor.jpg

First of all the market success rate of bringing back simply bygone eras with modern styling is nil.
For one thing, the Bronco's era is just plain over and its been over for over 20 years.
Another thing is, we don't have any technological reason to have 2 door, truck chassis, V8 SUV with a capacity to seat to only 5 people, that's an idea that had its day come and go.

Second of all, I don't f)ucking have a whole lot of fun, happy memories of the last time a brand new Ford Bronco, Chevy Blazer, Pontiac Trans Am, Oldsmobile Cutlass, or Chevrolet Camaro or Dodge Charger was sold.
Those are all simply vehicles that appeal to people with a f)ucking whole lot of evolution that they have yet to go through.
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 189223
04-20-2017 08:22 PM

RE: Not so great memories of the Ford Bronco
Xman
lop guest
User ID: 400240
04-20-2017 08:31 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:22 PM)
Can't wait!

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/fut.../?zoomable

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/fut...r-details/

I'm sure you can't because you stink like Neanderthal that you are.
Don't worry cave boy..
It wont last more than 3 years in in todays global marketplace, and todays middle class consumers who can afford $40,000+ dollars.

:)
The ghost of capn´crunch
User ID: 414832
04-20-2017 08:39 PM

broncos are the post reliable trucks on the market,

do the math,

and because i am hard you will not like me, but the harder i am the more you will learn!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 407811
04-20-2017 09:11 PM

Xman  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:07 PM)

First of all the market success rate of bringing back simply bygone eras with modern styling is nil.
For one thing, the Bronco's era is just plain over and its been over for over 20 years.
Another thing is, we don't have any technological reason to have 2 door, truck chassis, V8 SUV with a capacity to seat to only 5 people, that's an idea that had its day come and go.

Second of all, I don't f)ucking have a whole lot of fun, happy memories of the last time a brand new Ford Bronco, Chevy Blazer, Pontiac Trans Am, Oldsmobile Cutlass, or Chevrolet Camaro or Dodge Charger was sold.
Those are all simply vehicles that appeal to people with a f)ucking whole lot of evolution that they have yet to go through.
why judge people? we have one life..if a Bronco makes them happy so be it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415437
04-20-2017 09:39 PM

The ghost of capn´crunch  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:39 PM)

do the math,

Not the Ford Bronco I drove once: It stalled, causing the brakes and steering wheel to lock up on me in the middle of a busy Los Angeles intersection. A horrible memory. I still have the occasional nightmare of not being able to control a large vehicle with the brakes locking up.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415381
04-20-2017 10:51 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-20-2017 09:39 PM)
The ghost of capn´crunch  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:39 PM)

do the math,

Not the Ford Bronco I drove once: It stalled, causing the brakes and steering wheel to lock up on me in the middle of a busy Los Angeles intersection. A horrible memory. I still have the occasional nightmare of not being able to control a large vehicle with the brakes locking up.

The brakes dont lock up when a vehicle stalls. On ANY vehicle. EVER. In the entire history of vehicles. The power booster DOES stop working, but the brakes are still there.

And the wheel only locks up if you turn the ignition off. Maybe you just didnt know how to operate your Bronco.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415381
04-20-2017 10:52 PM

What's with all the hostility about a truck. Not everybody is happy driving around in a hamster powered shitbox, FYI.
Ⓔⓓⓖⓔ Ⓡⓘⓓⓔⓡ
User ID: 169242
04-20-2017 11:13 PM

[Image: 310170FA00000578-0-image-a-86_1454970121071.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 372626
04-21-2017 12:21 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-20-2017 10:52 PM)

What's with all the hostility about a truck. Not everybody is happy driving around in a hamster powered shitbox, FYI.

Agree!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 189223
04-21-2017 04:05 PM

Why so mad?

#MAGABronco!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 378814
04-21-2017 04:55 PM

Xman  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:31 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-20-2017 08:22 PM)
Can't wait!

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/fut.../?zoomable

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/fut...r-details/

I'm sure you can't because you stink like Neanderthal that you are.
Don't worry cave boy..
It wont last more than 3 years in in todays global marketplace, and todays middle class consumers who can afford $40,000+ dollars.

:)

baloney! and I'd much rather drive a Bronco or a Blazer than any of the tiny cars they put out today.....or a prius.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication