Missing Tenn. student Elizabeth Thomas & Tad Cummin Found IN CALIFORNIA
The Ghost of ULP
User ID: 354664
04-20-2017 08:19 PM

Missing Tenn. student Elizabeth Thomas & Tad Cummin Found IN CALIFORNIA
Advertisement
FOUND IN CALIFORNIA

[Image: HT-Cummins-Thomas-Roku-MEM-170327_16x9_992.jpg]

Missing Tenn. student Elizabeth Thomas found, former teacher Tad Cummins arrested in California

Former Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins, who is accused of kidnapping his 15-year-old student, has been arrested in northern California after more than a month on the run, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

The student, Elizabeth Thomas, has been rescued, officials said.

Authorities from Siskiyou County found them at a commune in Cecilville early Thursday morning. Cummins surrendered without incident and Elizabeth was safely recovered by law enforcement officers, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Efforts to reunite Elizabeth with her family remain ongoing.
https://gma.yahoo.com/vehicle-former-ten...ories.html

Crazy Lunatic Since 2014.... I post and you debate and think about it.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 11:39 PM by The Ghost of ULP.) Quote this message in a reply

TrolLOP
User ID: 164663
04-20-2017 09:02 PM

RE: BREAKING: Missing Tenn. student Elizabeth Thomas & Tad Cummin Found IN CALIFORNIA
I believe she left willingly with him.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409321
04-20-2017 09:15 PM

RE: BREAKING: Missing Tenn. student Elizabeth Thomas & Tad Cummin Found IN CALIFORNIA
Watch the media try to spin this and say that the girl was completely innocent. If she was <10 years old, I might buy that narrative. A 15 year old is completely aware of their surroundings, but not too sharp on the consequence side. The teacher was grooming her for X-months. If she was so "bothered" by it she would've tweeted/facebook/said something. He'll get 10 years in prison, she'll get 10 new invites from older guys wanting to cart her off for part two of this adventure. Remind me about equality when a female teacher does things with her male students and gets 25% of the same sentence on average.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415094
04-20-2017 09:15 PM

TrolLOP  Wrote: (04-20-2017 09:02 PM)

Teenage girls are often that stupid. It is amazing so many make it to adulthood.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 392438
04-20-2017 09:16 PM

He didn't have a chance.
The Ghost of ULP
User ID: 354664
04-20-2017 09:23 PM

She takes no responsibility huh ?

Crazy Lunatic Since 2014.... I post and you debate and think about it.
Gracie
User ID: 397443
04-20-2017 09:37 PM

Yes, and she probably had plenty of opportunities to escape if she didn't willingly want to remain with him.

"Efforts to reunite Elizabeth with her family remain ongoing."

It doesn’t sound like she wants to reconnect with her family.
DOOM BROWSER
Registered Loser
User ID: 400659
04-20-2017 09:47 PM

Whatever the case, she is still a child!
[Image: bar-guy.jpg]

[Image: HFmkAen.gif]
Real eyes
realize
real
lies
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 09:48 PM by DOOM BROWSER.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408339
04-20-2017 09:52 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-20-2017 09:15 PM)
Watch the media try to spin this and say that the girl was completely innocent. If she was <10 years old, I might buy that narrative. A 15 year old is completely aware of their surroundings, but not too sharp on the consequence side. The teacher was grooming her for X-months. If she was so "bothered" by it she would've tweeted/facebook/said something. He'll get 10 years in prison, she'll get 10 new invites from older guys wanting to cart her off for part two of this adventure. Remind me about equality when a female teacher does things with her male students and gets 25% of the same sentence on average.

She's still a child regardless of whether she went willingly with him. He committed a crime, she did not. He's a dumb ass and she is a child, remember that.
Gracie
04-20-2017 09:57 PM

DOOM BROWSER  Wrote: (04-20-2017 09:47 PM)

Whatever the case, she is still a child!
[Image: bar-guy.jpg]

Where did you find that pic? Is it his booking mug from this arrest case?
He looks pretty beat up.
Ultralightheavyweight
lop guest
User ID: 415452
04-20-2017 10:01 PM

If the law is 16.. have a bit of leeway for anything below.. use common sense.. if that is the case etc..
Ultralightheavyweight
lop guest
User ID: 415453
04-20-2017 10:03 PM

Otherwise a 16 and a 15 year old could be a crime etc.. even if they're in the same school..
Ultralightheavyweight
lop guest
User ID: 415453
04-20-2017 10:04 PM

Or some states have 18? That's harsh..
Gracie
04-20-2017 10:11 PM

Ultralightheavyweight  Wrote: (04-20-2017 10:01 PM)
If the law is 16.. have a bit of leeway for anything below.. use common sense.. if that is the case etc..

Nope. The law will come down hard on him. Rape and kidnap at least.

39-13-506. Statutory rape.Statute text
(a) Statutory rape is sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when the victim is at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/tennessee.htm
Lunababy
Left the building and not returning
User ID: 397281
04-20-2017 10:27 PM

Gracie  Wrote: (04-20-2017 09:37 PM)

Yes, and she probably had plenty of opportunities to escape if she didn't willingly want to remain with him.

"Efforts to reunite Elizabeth with her family remain ongoing."

It doesn’t sound like she wants to reconnect with her family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
She was heavily groomed into the run up to this. Remember, she also told her sister to call the police if she didn't return home the evening she disappeared. So there was at least a twinge of resistance on her part at the very beginning.

There's lots of reasons people don't try to escape from their abductors even when they end up murdered by them. There might be a sense of futility or resignation, learned helplessness, etc. It happens a lot.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication