news Researchers create a 'battery-free' mobile phone
news New Tunnel Discovered Under Ancient Pyramid
news Watch biggest explosion ever on Moon as NASA warns we could be next
news The Future of Deep Space Propulsion May Soon Be Radically Altered

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The Law You Won't Be Told (Do Not Read if You Want To Serve On A Jury)
titanic1
User ID: 411409
04-21-2017 04:00 AM

The Law You Won't Be Told (Do Not Read if You Want To Serve On A Jury)
Advertisement
This knowledge is for entertainment purposes only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqH_Y1TupoQ

What is Jury Nullification?

What is Jury Nullification? You won’t find it defined in your dictionary or described in your encyclopedia. You weren’t taught about it in school, and indeed it is even considered a crime to tell other people about it in some circumstances. Imagine that for a moment – it is a crime to inform a citizen as to their right, even the scope of their duty while serving on a jury.

According to the Wikipedia entry:

Jury nullification is a constitutional doctrine which allows juries to acquit criminal defendants who are technically guilty, but who do not deserve punishment. It occurs in a trial when a jury reaches a verdict contrary to the judge’s instructions as to the law.

A jury verdict contrary to the letter of the law pertains only to the particular case before it. If a pattern of acquittals develops, however, in response to repeated attempts to prosecute a statutory offence, this can have the de facto effect of invalidating the statute. A pattern of jury nullification may indicate public opposition to an unwanted legislative enactment…

Most Americans have never even heard of such a doctrine. Thanks to numerous TV shows and real-life judges telling us that the only function of the jury is to render a decision based strictly upon the facts of the case, a key tenet of the justice system envisioned by the Founding Fathers has been lost. You see, it is not only the job of the jury to weigh guilt or innocence against the letter of the law, but also to judge the just nature of the statutes themselves. In this way, The People ultimately retain power over the government, rather than the government dictating to The People what is and what is not justice. This tenet is instrumental in protecting ourselves, as The People, from tyrannical laws and cronyism. This is why we have a jury system in the first place, not simply to act as a cog in the wheel of the justice system, but to be the justice in the system.

Let us imagine for a moment, that you live in a city where the Mayor makes soda-pop illegal. So illegal that he actually signs into law a criminal statute that makes it a jailable offense to dispense soda-pop. He makes a public campaign to warn about the evils of soda-pop, how detrimental it is to your health, while being crowned king of national doughnut day, and holding a vast amount stock in the city’s number-one importer of iced-tea.

Fascist Food and Nutrition Nazis

Now let us imagine that you are sitting on the jury for a criminal trial of a single-mom arrested for selling soda-pop to her neighbor, which had been “smuggled” in from outside of the city limits, and that the transaction was captured on an audio-video recording by police. You see that she is plainly guilty of violating the law, technically, but can’t in good-conscience send her off to jail for a year. You, and other jury members voice that dilemma to the judge, who then instructs you to render a verdict based strictly on the facts of the case, the evidence presented, and that all other considerations have no bearing on your duty to render a verdict. What do you do? It appears that you have no choice, and you find her guilty.

But if you had actually been a FULLY INFORMED JUROR, rather than just listening to the instructions of the judge who owed his career to the Mayor, you would have known that you did have an alternative. That it was not actually illegal for you to ignore the judge’s instructions, and that you could have rendered a verdict based on your conscience rather than a law in a book. You would have known that Jury Nullification not only gives you this right, but that it is your duty as a juror to render your verdict in such a manner. In this way, you see, not only have you protected the accused from overzealous and tyrannical prosecution, but you have also struck a blow against cronyism. Cronyism by the Mayor who stands to make a profit from the law he made, in relation to the company stocks he owns and the companies that own him. Cronyism by police and prosecutors who turn a profit on the backs of the taxpayers for every arrest and prosecution they make, maintaining their job security and giving the United States the largest prison population in the world in the process.

http://www.copblock.org/29691/what-is-ju...ification/

In its strictest sense, jury nullification occurs when a jury returns a Not Guilty verdict even though jurors believe the defendant has broken the law. Because the Not Guilty verdict cannot be overturned, and because the jurors cannot be punished for their verdict, the law is said to be nullified in that particular case.

In what can be said to be a milder form of jury nullification, some of the jurors, or even just one in most cases, can hang the jury by maintaining a Not Guilty verdict even though they believe the defendant broke the law. There is no requirement that jurors must come to a unanimous verdict. If the jury cannot unanimously agree on a verdict of either Guilty or Not Guilty, this is known as a hung jury. When further deliberation clearly will be unproductive, the judge will declare a mistrial. The prosecution may or may not retry the case in the future, but the law has at least been nullified in the trial at hand.

http://fija.org/document-library/jury-nu...ification/
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 04:03 AM by titanic1.) Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415451
04-21-2017 04:09 AM

RE: The Law You Won't Be Told (Do Not Read if You Want To Serve On A Jury)
I believe the devil is responsible for people committing all the crimes. All the people are always innocent. Lmao
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 393329
04-21-2017 04:12 AM

Anybody who was alive for the OJ Simpson trial knows what jury nullification is. That sword cuts both ways. A murderer who nearly decapitated 2 pwople walked free.
B.B.
lop guest
User ID: 415490
04-21-2017 04:40 AM

There is trial WITH jury and then there is trial BY jury. HUGE difference.
Loud Sneeze
User ID: 397577
04-21-2017 04:42 AM

Great thread.
No disclaimer from me that the information is for entertainment only..... i am happy to publish openly that i will be disseminating this for instructional value.
And that i am happy to publish that i encourage all who read it to be made aware it is absolutely your duty.
Jury duty is NOT for the purpose of you being a cog in the wheel of THEIR justice system.
You are the justice in the system.
Яudis
User ID: 414919
04-21-2017 05:35 AM

WAIT one Minute, Did you just talk about Jury Nullification?

It is against the RULES of
Jury Nullification CLUB to
talk about Jury Nullification
CLUB!
[Image: raw]

[Image: running_panther_by_otonashi_san-d4ct7db.gif] Tantummodo Crede. Просто поверь. Just Believe. ✝ ☧ ☩ ☤ H₂O MDXI
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 05:52 AM by Яudis.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415501
04-21-2017 07:03 AM

No victim, no crime.
Tom Sawyer PhD
User ID: 390891
04-21-2017 08:17 AM

JN is explained the Citizens' Rule Book (which has been around for years).

If you order product(s) from InfoWars, they will include a copy of the pocket-sized Citizens' Rule Book with your order. == Which is about the only positive about ordering stuff from InfoWars.

Jhikpghf

~ All IMO ~

WEBB MOSSAD
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1900195

Squad
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1908186

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1814243

http://www.tempsreaserch.com/is-george-w...-own-.html
[email protected] [email protected]
User ID: 406245
04-21-2017 10:48 AM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398510
04-21-2017 01:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-21-2017 04:12 AM)
Anybody who was alive for the OJ Simpson trial knows what jury nullification is. That sword cuts both ways. A murderer who nearly decapitated 2 pwople walked free.

A lot of people, myself included, think OJ's son did it. He was a chef, he had the knives, and he had a bad temper. When Nicole broke their dinner engagement, the son flipped out and killed her. The other guy came along at that moment so he had to go, too.

The son called dad to come and rescue him from himself and OJ did just that. He took the blame to save his son. And that's why the jury couldn't find him guilty - because he didn't do it.
Heir
User ID: 411409
04-21-2017 01:43 PM

gmorning RE: The Law You Won't Be Told (Do Not Read if You Want To Serve On A Jury)
Citizens Rule Book and Jury Nullification Education Movement is " Red " Beckman's response to having his Ranch seized and Home bulldozed by the IRS , which was in response to His funding Bill Benson's research published in The Law that Never Was : Vol I .

The Beckman's had been fighting the IRS for years . Benson had spent years studying the Public Records concerning the Ratification Process the 16th Amendment was purported to have successfully gone through . Actual evidence presented in Vol I & II is pretty damning toward Government Claims of the 16th's Legitimacy , regardless of what so called " Judges " continue to Rule .

After the IRS Raid and destruction of Their Home , Red and His Wife Earline toured the Country , presenting their story and research to Audiences and introducing the Basis for Jury Nullification .

I encourage anyone facing Jury Duty to consider actually doing Your Duty to Your Fellows rather than abandoning Your Heritage of Sovereignty .

FIJA talk will get You kicked out of the Pool early on . Judicial Racket does not cotton to this information and the Peoples Right to Judge Law and Fact . Judges restrict Their Jury " Instructions " to Judging Fact alone . Keep Your Power to Yourself if a Jury Member , a few Rule Books in Your Purse or Inner Pocket , and take with You to the Deliberation Chamber .

Liquor Prohibition was finally ended when enough Juries refused to convict obviously " Guilty " drinkers of simple Possession Charges . People got tired of Their otherwise unoffensive Neighbors being ruined by a " LAW " They didn't agree with either . That fine and punishment scam was the Courts Money & Control Racket . No different today .

Information Downloads .

http://fija.org/document-library/brochures/

Don't get all Head Up and start handing FIJA Fliers out at the Local Court House . You'll most likely be arrested for Jury Tampering or Obstruction of Justice . I'm not kidding around here .

[Image: Ojnnuvy.png]

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
eclipsed
User ID: 409008
04-21-2017 01:46 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-21-2017 01:08 PM)

A lot of people, myself included, think OJ's son did it. He was a chef, he had the knives, and he had a bad temper. When Nicole broke their dinner engagement, the son flipped out and killed her. The other guy came along at that moment so he had to go, too.

The son called dad to come and rescue him from himself and OJ did just that. He took the blame to save his son. And that's why the jury couldn't find him guilty - because he didn't do it.

you know, i have never heard this but it rings true with me because while watching that white bronco drive for hours while being followed by police and helicopter, i was wondering why he was driving so slowly.
it seemed to me that he was trying to figure out something, like how to concoct a story.
i got the distinct impression, he wasnt the one and that was why he was driving so slowly.
to figure out what to do.

i never followed the case, nor have i afterwards but i remember thinking something was off.
his actions were not those of a guilty man.
so thank you for posting this.
Hugs
eclipsed
User ID: 409008
04-21-2017 01:48 PM

Heir  Wrote: (04-21-2017 01:43 PM)
Citizens Rule Book and Jury Nullification Education Movement is " Red " Beckman's response to having his Ranch seized and Home bulldozed by the IRS , which was in response to His funding Bill Benson's research published in The Law that Never Was : Vol I .

The Beckman's had been fighting the IRS for years . Benson had spent years studying the Public Records concerning the Ratification Process the 16th Amendment was purported to have successfully gone through . Actual evidence presented in Vol I & II is pretty damning toward Government Claims of the 16th's Legitimacy , regardless of what so called " Judges " continue to Rule .

After the IRS Raid and destruction of Their Home , Red and His Wife Earline toured the Country , presenting their story and research to Audiences and introducing the Basis for Jury Nullification .

I encourage anyone facing Jury Duty to consider actually doing Your Duty to Your Fellows rather than abandoning Your Heritage of Sovereignty .

FIJA talk will get You kicked out of the Pool early on . Judicial Racket does not cotton to this information and the Peoples Right to Judge Law and Fact . Judges restrict Their Jury " Instructions " to Judging Fact alone . Keep Your Power to Yourself if a Jury Member , a few Rule Books in Your Purse or Inner Pocket , and take with You to the Deliberation Chamber .

Liquor Prohibition was finally ended when enough Juries refused to convict obviously " Guilty " drinkers of simple Possession Charges . People got tired of Their otherwise unoffensive Neighbors being ruined by a " LAW " They didn't agree with either . That fine and punishment scam was the Courts Money & Control Racket . No different today .

Information Downloads .

http://fija.org/document-library/brochures/

Don't get all Head Up and start handing FIJA Fliers out at the Local Court House . You'll most likely be arrested for Jury Tampering or Obstruction of Justice . I'm not kidding around here .

[Image: Ojnnuvy.png]

handing out the constitution on court property will get you in trouble too.
it literally boggles my mind.
doomed
Heir
User ID: 397170
04-21-2017 02:10 PM

gmorning RE: The Law You Won't Be Told (Do Not Read if You Want To Serve On A Jury)

OJ's Ol' Lady was cut up for a Cocaine Debt . The Neck Tieing of her tongue was the signature mark . Known Colombian practice .

Everybody on the street was talking about it and wondering " Which " wholesaler She was into . Consensus was , whomever was Her contact and Fronted to Her got the same treatment .

The other Victim was just in the wrong place and time .

OJ either did not know about this debt or would not cover it for Her .

Never was OJ fan , but He did not kill Her despite the well known Marital Difficulties .

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396841
04-21-2017 02:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-21-2017 01:08 PM)

keep in mind OJ was dripping blood on the night of the murders....
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication