News
news Hot Spots: The San Luis Valley, CO/NM
news Could the universe itself be conscious ?
news Dead Satellites Could Be Blasted Out of Orbit With Powerful Magnetic Beams
news Amazon's delivery drones could soon live in giant hives, according to a bizarre new patent
news This Secret Catholic Exorcist Cult in Brazil Is Making a Deal With the Devil
news Roswell conspiracy theory: Expert claims UFO crash did happen
news A second sun dubbed 'Nemesis' once inhabited the Solar System, say scientists.
news China in quantum breakthrough
news Italian soil yields a new antibiotic that can fight drug-resistant bacteria
news More than 460 earthquakes recorded so far in Yellowstone Park swarm
news Jupiter Now Has 69 Moons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Revealing bodybuilding discussion. How often do you fap a week?
JohnBoy
lop guest
User ID: 411892
04-21-2017 04:26 AM

Revealing bodybuilding discussion. How often do you fap a week?
Advertisement
I've done a few no faps of up to about a month and it does seem to help with energy, motivation, social skills. What's your avg faps per week? Right now I'm back to about 1-3 times a week again, but prob will do another no fap streak again soon.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea...=145637671
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
04-21-2017 04:48 AM

RE: Revealing bodybuilding discussion. How often do you fap a week?
JohnBoy  Wrote: (04-21-2017 04:26 AM)
I've done a few no faps of up to about a month and it does seem to help with energy, motivation, social skills. What's your avg faps per week? Right now I'm back to about 1-3 times a week again, but prob will do another no fap streak again soon.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea...=145637671

Anon
Harry Palmer
lop guest
User ID: 409980
04-21-2017 04:58 AM

Let's see... there are 7 days in a week, multiply that by an average of about 10 faps a day... but they only last about 30 seconds each... so if my math is correct, about twice a week....Hugs
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415496
04-21-2017 05:27 AM

Nofap is a stupid cult made up of weird insecure men who suddenly decide to blame masturbation for the state of their life. Yeah I guess if you beat your meat 5 times a day you probably don't have much else going on, but I think the behavior is a symptom of something else wrong with you, not the cause.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication