• 13 Vote(s) - 1.92 Average

Impeach Him
Sing-I'llSway
User ID: 418032
05-18-2017 03:35 AM

Impeach Him
Advertisement
Who gives a f*#k?

Last week I took a few days where I purposely didn't read the news because I decided a wanted some "me time" away from the insanity currently emanating from our nation's capital.

Then I checked back in with what was going on...and saw a headline with the phrase: "President Trump", and it was like November happened all over again.

I literally can't believe Donald Trump is the President of the United States. I literally cannot f*cking believe it. Still.

And no, this isn't "snowflake-shock". Don't flatter yourself- this is deep, deep humiliation.

So I say impeach the stupid piece of sh*t. Put Pence in there. He's an even bigger asshole/ideologue than Trump. God knows what unholy shenanigans he'd be up to. God knows what kind of damage he'd do. And maybe that's what people need right now to wake them up. Have Pence [b](in the name of..."God"...?) start to take away peoples' right to see a doctor, their right to an education, their reproductive rights, their right to feed their kids, their rights to marry whoever they want, their rights to express themselves however they like...and then maybe people will seek true change.

Not this stupid, embarrassing, juvenile, Twitter-happy sh*t going on in the White House (when he's actually there...) presently.

Are there even any Trump-supporters left on this forum? Or did every single one of you go scampering off like a girl with a stained dress at her prom when Trump launched his harmless missiles at Syria...?

Are you all seriously that simple when it comes to geopolitics...?

"You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse- you don't see them f*cking each other over for a goddamn percentage."

-Ellen Ripley
Quote this message in a reply

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397443
05-18-2017 03:37 AM

RE: Impeach Him
Sad post of huge ignorance on your part OPS977

Nature is returning to equilibrium, the only thing being destroyed was never real to begin with - an artifice that has inevitably lost its hold on the hearts and minds of men. Some wait for the end, others give birth to the new.

http://www.abundanthope.net/
engineering
Persuade, Change, Influence
User ID: 413666
05-18-2017 03:46 AM

It'll be okay OP

[Image: T4eTz1r.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418432
05-18-2017 03:58 AM

No, lock her up!
Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418345
05-18-2017 03:59 AM

Sing-IllSway  Wrote: (05-18-2017 03:35 AM)
Who gives a f*#k?

Last week I took a few days where I purposely didn't read the news because I decided a wanted some "me time" away from the insanity currently emanating from our nation's capital.

Then I checked back in with what was going on...and saw a headline with the phrase: "President Trump", and it was like November happened all over again.

I literally can't believe Donald Trump is the President of the United States. I literally cannot f*cking believe it. Still.

And no, this isn't "snowflake-shock". Don't flatter yourself- this is deep, deep humiliation.

So I say impeach the stupid piece of sh*t. Put Pence in there. He's an even bigger asshole/ideologue than Trump. God knows what unholy shenanigans he'd be up to. God knows what kind of damage he'd do. And maybe that's what people need right now to wake them up. Have Pence [b](in the name of..."God"...?) start to take away peoples' right to see a doctor, their right to an education, their reproductive rights, their right to feed their kids, their rights to marry whoever they want, their rights to express themselves however they like...and then maybe people will seek true change.

Not this stupid, embarrassing, juvenile, Twitter-happy sh*t going on in the White House (when he's actually there...) presently.

Are there even any Trump-supporters left on this forum? Or did every single one of you go scampering off like a girl with a stained dress at her prom when Trump launched his harmless missiles at Syria...?

Are you all seriously that simple when it comes to geopolitics...?

MILO is coming

Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
05-18-2017 04:00 AM

chuckle
Olds Cool
Used Register
User ID: 385446
05-18-2017 04:01 AM

You've been doing to much swinging and swayin' partner.

There's not a chance in hell he will be Impeached.

"don't call me a snowflake.."

Then stop acting like one.

I used an Occam Razor this morning.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418345
05-18-2017 04:02 AM

banana RE: Impeach Him
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 417761
05-18-2017 04:16 AM

Bump

Trump admitted to sharing classified intel with the Russians--ON TWITTER. Intel that ultimately sabotaged an Israeli counterterrorism agent who was embedded with Isis. Trump is putting America in more danger than it ever was under Obama.

Impeach his ass NOW.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 246210
05-18-2017 04:17 AM

Guys, you are right. He's not going to be impeached. He is going to resign.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418567
05-18-2017 04:18 AM

Hilarious stuff
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 417550
05-18-2017 04:44 AM

For what? Usually some form of evidence?,
Lewinskis dress?
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
User ID: 418504
05-18-2017 04:46 AM

OP plays the neutral card until the heat really gets on and then reveal his true cat licker nature.

I told you months ago you were part of the weakest group of white Europeans. You didn't have to actually prove it with your fence-sitting posts full of lies and leprechaun tricks.

Pope Francis is a sunny guy.
new()
Ice-9 pirate
User ID: 416136
05-18-2017 04:46 AM

At least a blow job wasn't involvedchuckle
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
User ID: 418504
05-18-2017 04:47 AM

Olds Cool  Wrote: (05-18-2017 04:01 AM)
You've been doing to much swinging and swayin' partner.

There's not a chance in hell he will be Impeached.

"don't call me a snowflake.."

Then stop acting like one.

He's a Northern Catholic. They're democrat by default.

A slave to his pleb family and their overall dependence on potatoes from the gov.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication