News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

All You Need to Know About James Comey
Natura Naturans
User ID: 410039
05-18-2017 09:06 AM

All You Need to Know About James Comey
Advertisement
By Catherine Austin Fitts

James Comey, the now former head of the FBI, is also the former General Counsel of Lockheed Martin, the largest defense contractor and weapons manufacturer in America and hedge fund advisor.

Lockheed Martin used to run significant information and payment systems at the Department of Defense. They appear to have spun their subsidiary out of the company after DOD closed their fiscal 2015, with $6.5 trillion of undocumentable adjustments. I wrote about it recently in Lockheed Cuts and Runs and Crazy Man vs. Criminal: Cut and Run, Monica Lewinsky and Real Trouble Ahead.

This is all part of our ongoing coverage of the financial coup d’etat and trillions of missing money: See Financial Coup D’Etat & Missing Money: Links and Financial Coup & Missing Money: Quotes

Here is what you need to know about James Comey. Everything he said or did related to Hillary Clinton or President Trump is unimportant. The fact that James Comey did and said nothing about $6. 5 trillion missing from your government in fiscal 2015 tells you all you need to know about James Comey.

Here is a description of the FBI’s legal powers and authority. If the US government is missing trillions of dollars, don’t you think it is the FBI’s highest priority to figure out where the money went and get it back?

If I was a invisble, secret governing board responsible to preserve the trillions I had stolen, I would sure want to break up the country. It’s a lot easier than explaining to people that you stole the money that they had saved to pay for health care and Social Security. I would also want to start WW III – that would keep the power and money rolling my way. There is nothing like a dangerous fight to provide air cover for financial fraud. You can blow up a lot of records and make endless excuses.

You should also remember that the last time these folks engineered an impeachment process was when all the money started to disappear from the federal accounts and the federal mortgage programs were used to explode the mortgage fraud that lead to $27 trillion of bailouts for the banks.

https://solari.com/blog/all-you-need-to-...mes-comey/

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
Quote this message in a reply

Texas Uncensored nli
lop guest
User ID: 138491
05-18-2017 09:42 AM

RE: All You Need to Know About James Comey
He's in deeper than I thought.
Tom Sawyer PhD
User ID: 416957
05-18-2017 09:56 AM

~ All IMO ~

WEBB MOSSAD
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1900195

Squad
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1908186

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1814243

http://www.tempsreaserch.com/is-george-w...-own-.html
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406913
05-18-2017 10:39 AM

I believe the US never plans to pay
back the $20 trillion deficit either.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348025
05-18-2017 10:42 AM

Nice Natura Naturans, thanks.

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 349425
05-18-2017 10:43 AM

He was covering for probably like 1/3 of Washington. Now that he's out, all their dirty laundry is going to be made public and they are in full blown panic mode.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412743
05-18-2017 11:17 AM

:yeah:Exactamundo!!!!

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2017 10:43 AM)
He was covering for probably like 1/3 of Washington. Now that he's out, all their dirty laundry is going to be made public and they are in full blown panic mode.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412743
05-18-2017 11:18 AM

He was the protector head honcho of all their dirty work. Jhikpghf
Uppity Me
User ID: 414500
05-18-2017 11:30 AM

kickit RE: All You Need to Know About James Comey
"the former General Counsel of Lockheed Martin, the largest defense contractor and weapons manufacturer in America "

Between that and Hillarys unencrypted server in the basement, I would think a LOT of information got out into the WRONG hands
these people are Demons

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415664
05-18-2017 11:45 AM

Comey has been the Clintons lap dog for a very long time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvC6Eed4XJQ

Uppity Me
05-18-2017 11:52 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2017 10:39 AM)

Maybe Trump can declare bankruptcy and pay back Feds .00001 cent on the dollar - that or nothing - he's good at that
also want to see his promised 'term limits' for Congress - asap

Uppity Me
05-18-2017 11:56 AM

stars RE: All You Need to Know About James Comey
hmmmmmm
" also the former General Counsel of Lockheed Martin, the largest defense contractor and weapons manufacturer in America and hedge fund advisor." ----> Lockheed Martin ----> top secret defense plans ------> financial bkg ------> Hillary Clintons unencrypted server -------> exchange of information for money -------> Clinton Foundation

wonder if there's a connexion?

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 416814
05-18-2017 01:01 PM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (05-18-2017 11:52 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-18-2017 10:39 AM)

Maybe Trump can declare bankruptcy and pay back Feds .00001 cent on the dollar - that or nothing - he's good at that
also want to see his promised 'term limits' for Congress - asap

The Fed is the reason the country is always broke and deep in debt. The Federal Reserve is not a Federal entity nor is it a reserve. It's a private bank designed to keep the U.S. in debt. Get rid of the Fed and there's no more U.S. debt.

The Fed prints our money and charges an insane amount to do so whereas Congress (in charge of the purse) used to print our money for free before 1913, when the Fed was formed in the dark of night.
pooky
User ID: 375879
05-18-2017 01:08 PM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (05-18-2017 09:06 AM)
By Catherine Austin Fitts

James Comey, the now former head of the FBI, is also the former General Counsel of Lockheed Martin, the largest defense contractor and weapons manufacturer in America and hedge fund advisor.

Lockheed Martin used to run significant information and payment systems at the Department of Defense. They appear to have spun their subsidiary out of the company after DOD closed their fiscal 2015, with $6.5 trillion of undocumentable adjustments. I wrote about it recently in Lockheed Cuts and Runs and Crazy Man vs. Criminal: Cut and Run, Monica Lewinsky and Real Trouble Ahead.

This is all part of our ongoing coverage of the financial coup d’etat and trillions of missing money: See Financial Coup D’Etat & Missing Money: Links and Financial Coup & Missing Money: Quotes

Here is what you need to know about James Comey. Everything he said or did related to Hillary Clinton or President Trump is unimportant. The fact that James Comey did and said nothing about $6. 5 trillion missing from your government in fiscal 2015 tells you all you need to know about James Comey.

Here is a description of the FBI’s legal powers and authority. If the US government is missing trillions of dollars, don’t you think it is the FBI’s highest priority to figure out where the money went and get it back?

If I was a invisble, secret governing board responsible to preserve the trillions I had stolen, I would sure want to break up the country. It’s a lot easier than explaining to people that you stole the money that they had saved to pay for health care and Social Security. I would also want to start WW III – that would keep the power and money rolling my way. There is nothing like a dangerous fight to provide air cover for financial fraud. You can blow up a lot of records and make endless excuses.

You should also remember that the last time these folks engineered an impeachment process was when all the money started to disappear from the federal accounts and the federal mortgage programs were used to explode the mortgage fraud that lead to $27 trillion of bailouts for the banks.

https://solari.com/blog/all-you-need-to-...mes-comey/

I like listening to Fitts interviews, she's smart and usually spot on. Jhikpghf
pooky
User ID: 375879
05-18-2017 01:20 PM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (05-18-2017 11:56 AM)
hmmmmmm
" also the former General Counsel of Lockheed Martin, the largest defense contractor and weapons manufacturer in America and hedge fund advisor." ----> Lockheed Martin ----> top secret defense plans ------> financial bkg ------> Hillary Clintons unencrypted server -------> exchange of information for money -------> Clinton Foundation

wonder if there's a connexion?

Why that's just crazy talk. We need to focus on what these 'unnamed officials and sources' say about two scoop Trump.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication