News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stephen Hawking threw a time traveler party, and sent out invitations after
AtomIcarus
Subscriber
User ID: 390729
05-19-2017 03:11 AM

Stephen Hawking threw a time traveler party, and sent out invitations after
Advertisement
Stephen Hawking said he had evidence against Time Travel. He threw a party, complete with champagne, and welcome banners in hopes that a time traveler from the future would show up at his party. He waited until after the party to send out invitations.

What do you think? Is this evidence against time travel?
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 03:11 AM by AtomIcarus.) Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 402450
05-19-2017 03:12 AM

RE: Stephen Hawking threw a time traveler party, and sent out invitations after
I was eaten by a black hole three days from now. doomed
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418653
05-19-2017 03:17 AM

so hes admitting more of his theories are bs,good for him.i want my ten dollars back that i wasted on his book.
engineering
Persuade, Change, Influence
User ID: 413666
05-19-2017 03:19 AM

[Image: 1o3zsy6jx5gx.jpg]
Ixebeche
what would xena do?
User ID: 407269
05-19-2017 05:57 AM

Naw. It's just bullshitting, and he's smart enough that he has to know it. If time travel is real, time travelers can't get caught as such in an era before time travel is known to be real, because if they were, it would screw up the timeline, create a paradox, and destroy the universe. Therefore, no actual time travelers would ever accept the invitation; or if they did, the universe in which they existed was destroyed long ago and we now exist in the universe in which none of them accepted.

Of course, it would be nice to know if he made note of any janitors nosing around. But any society sufficiently advanced to have time travel would also have no problem making micro-drones that wouldn't even be detectable by the naked eye, like pollen. Does anyone know if Stephen Hawking had an allergy attack that day?

Non tacete!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 354761
05-19-2017 06:03 AM

Maybe there are no time travelers from the future because there is no future?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 416201
05-19-2017 07:24 AM

AtomIcarus  Wrote: (05-19-2017 03:11 AM)

No, but he is right about one thing - physical time travel is impossible. That information firewall, moving back and forth, destroys all physical structures on its path.

He's wrong about the other thing though - information can and does move, more-or-less freely, though the firewall.

All knowledge requires fertile frame of mind to grow and thrive.

Plant a seed of knowledge in an infertile land, and all you'll end up with is a bohemian grove. A place where science goes to wither and die, where string theories turn into meaningless chants about weaving spiders, advanced technological decoys turn into burning cares, and information messengers turn into midnight owls.

In short, a place where culinary delicacies become repulsing hodgepodges.

Let it be the lesson on the limits of knowledge in the lands of unlimited stupidity.

Past is littered with humanity's future failures.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410205
05-19-2017 07:28 AM

I call b.s. He couldn't have possibly hung those banners and balloons.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418653
05-19-2017 07:33 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 07:24 AM)

No, but he is right about one thing - physical time travel is impossible. That information firewall, moving back and forth, destroys all physical structures on its path.

He's wrong about the other thing though - information can and does move, more-or-less freely, though the firewall.

All knowledge requires fertile frame of mind to grow and thrive.

Plant a seed of knowledge in an infertile land, and all you'll end up with is a bohemian grove. A place where science goes to wither and die, where string theories turn into meaningless chants about weaving spiders, advanced technological decoys turn into burning cares, and information messengers turn into midnight owls.

In short, a place where culinary delicacies become repulsing hodgepodges.

Let it be the lesson on the limits of knowledge in the lands of unlimited stupidity.

Past is littered with humanity's future failures.
if you die,ill make room in my massive head for your brain.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 190523
05-19-2017 07:37 AM

Duh! His event clashed with the Time Travallers convention, that's the only reason why no-one turned up.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 246210
05-19-2017 07:38 AM

Ixebeche  Wrote: (05-19-2017 05:57 AM)
Naw. It's just bullshitting, and he's smart enough that he has to know it. If time travel is real, time travelers can't get caught as such in an era before time travel is known to be real, because if they were, it would screw up the timeline, create a paradox, and destroy the universe. Therefore, no actual time travelers would ever accept the invitation; or if they did, the universe in which they existed was destroyed long ago and we now exist in the universe in which none of them accepted.

Of course, it would be nice to know if he made note of any janitors nosing around. But any society sufficiently advanced to have time travel would also have no problem making micro-drones that wouldn't even be detectable by the naked eye, like pollen. Does anyone know if Stephen Hawking had an allergy attack that day?

Basically, this.

It could be probably to travel forward in time, but one cannot come back without effecting our timeline.
Logans Run
lop guest
User ID: 303687
05-19-2017 07:38 AM

There is NO Titor!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410205
05-19-2017 07:46 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 06:03 AM)
Maybe there are no time travelers from the future because there is no future?

Maybe you've been dead for a thousand years and you're only alive at this moment because I came back from the future to now to have dinner and do a little shopping. You've been resurrected from the dead while I'm here to play your part again, but you'll go back to being dead and in hell or wherever your soul went as soon as I finish my shopping and leave for home. Hey, try asking to be forgiven for all your sins this time right before I leave, see if that works and helps. chuckle
Tom Sawyer PhD
User ID: 416957
05-19-2017 07:56 AM

Would YOU go to a party thrown by Stephen Hawking?!

Jptdknpa

All IMO

UNHINGED Libs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxhiKYaBsCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjFc9TkhrWk
https://theconservativetreehouse.files.w...arch-8.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpAuM8T9UNg
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/MuralBank_2.jpg
Google "wall of maxipads"
ENDX
lop guest
User ID: 384670
05-19-2017 07:59 AM

Stephen Hawking said he had evidence against Time Travel. He threw a party, complete with champagne, and welcome banners in hopes that a time traveler from the future would show up at his party. He waited until after the party to send out invitations.

Hawlking's so boring, unimaginative, a fraud, and now a thief, not to mention stuck in the distant past.

been there, done that, and he stole my bad idea as usual. I had an obscure post of a game idea I made one time, long ago, somewhere on a game design site, likely deleted now however. It was rated as 1 star garbage.
I came across it later on, trolling the web for instances of my username I was trying to acquire, to see if it was in frequent use by others already, making it non-workable as too frequent similar uses would cause it to become unfunctional on too many sites, being taken already.
I must have used it, Not remembering due to timewarp amnesia, and frequent electrocution assaults, I had in the past on occasion typed it in as a username during frequent frivolous sign-up process. I then came across my post. The game idea was a total failure only because of it's time travel theme, which required me to show up later in a timemachine and actually make the game, which apparently isn't happening.
Not that it's not possible, nor that I don't or haven't timetraveled,
And Hawlking's a total idiot because only people who know about it can actually show up. With him being a complete failure as a human, not likely to get any token sympathy from actual scientists or anyone who matters in life to acknowledge his blatant and repeated denials, in closed-minded ignorance.

Besides, one did show up, and the proof is in the pudding. He is a great example of an asshole and what timetravel does to them when they take their stupidity to the extreme and then parade as if a victim, because he's got the sickness, bad,, really bad, so bad that he must have at some point in his future become a total felon timetravel junkie
to artificially jack-himself beyond reasonable measure, trying to come-off like a pro with a trillion timewarps, so that he gets the answers from the future then reverse engineers the question, because thats what timetravel frauds always do, and they f*#k their souls up and acquire illnesses that translate to debilitating sicknesses in real life. Not that all disease is actual preventable on average, as many people make innocent mistakes, or become exposed while vulnerable, plus there are evil forces out there that try to induce such in others to cover up for their acquired ones they get doing their dirty deeds to others, by incapacitating people and forcing them to travel the same route as abduction victims.
Even Lucifer is not stupid enough to attempt what retarded hawlking has done to himself, to suffer such disgusting mutilation of his physical form, and in his atheistic denial, getting no help from Jesus or any patron of Angelic ability, to get his sick, retarded ass free and clear of the obvious unsolvable paradox which causes such, requiring divine assistance, especially if used in wanton disregard, for reasons that do not invoke God's mercy.

and some other stuff that really just means I hate his rejected ass and he's dickless fuckhead
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication