news Researchers create a 'battery-free' mobile phone
news New Tunnel Discovered Under Ancient Pyramid
news Watch biggest explosion ever on Moon as NASA warns we could be next
news The Future of Deep Space Propulsion May Soon Be Radically Altered

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

US spies caught Russian officers bragging about causing chaos in the election!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398496
05-19-2017 06:52 PM

banana US spies caught Russian officers bragging about causing chaos in the election!!
Advertisement
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-spies-caug...13049.html

US spies caught a Russian military-intelligence officer bragging about causing chaos in the upcoming US election six months before the vote, according to a new Time magazine cover story by Massimo Calabresi.

Although a declassified intelligence report released in January concluded that Russia ordered an influence operation to try to sway the 2016 election, it was in May 2016 that American spies were hearing the first talk of it in Moscow.

Citing "senior intelligence officials," Time reports that a Russian military officer with the GRU (its military-intelligence agency) was caught speaking with a colleague, saying that he would cause chaos in the upcoming American election as payback for what Hillary Clinton did to foment protests in Russia during her time as secretary of state.

more at link
Quote this message in a reply

jcab2000
User ID: 402822
05-19-2017 06:54 PM

RE: US spies caught Russian officers bragging about causing chaos in the election!!
oh ok, I trust that they're not making it up because I want to believe it's true.

The entire cancer industry exists to protect the corporations that are manufacturing products that cause cancer.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 416136
05-19-2017 06:55 PM

RE: US spies caught Russian officers bragging about causing chaos in the election!!
Popcorn
dark....
lop guest
User ID: 398138
05-19-2017 06:55 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 06:52 PM)

US spies caught a Russian military-intelligence officer bragging about causing chaos in the upcoming US election six months before the vote, according to a new Time magazine cover story by Massimo Calabresi.

Although a declassified intelligence report released in January concluded that Russia ordered an influence operation to try to sway the 2016 election, it was in May 2016 that American spies were hearing the first talk of it in Moscow.

Citing "senior intelligence officials," Time reports that a Russian military officer with the GRU (its military-intelligence agency) was caught speaking with a colleague, saying that he would cause chaos in the upcoming American election as payback for what Hillary Clinton did to foment protests in Russia during her time as secretary of state.

more at link

Hold on just in a few moments the fake news tards will come in and bash this as fake news... 2 days later the POTUS Trump will tweet about it and they will swallow their feets again and even defend it...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 416136
05-19-2017 06:56 PM

Natura Naturans and Bic will be here shortly to shoot down this obvious liechuckle

poster formerly known ass will be here in spirit
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2017 06:56 PM

jcab2000  Wrote: (05-19-2017 06:54 PM)
oh ok, I trust that they're not making it up because I want to believe it's true.

the T-Files!!!!! the Truth is Fake news!!!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2017 06:57 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 06:56 PM)
Natura Naturans and Bic will be here shortly to shoot down this obvious liechuckle

poster formerly known ass will be here in spirit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SEEEE!!!!! ROFLJptdknpa
O.G. (Original Ghost)
Unknown Unknown
User ID: 403752
05-19-2017 07:00 PM

Good. Long live Mother Russia.

Down with the swamp.

F-u-c-k the stupid Russophobes that fell for the Cold War 2.0 of the elites.
engineering
Persuade, Change, Influence
User ID: 413666
05-19-2017 07:06 PM

O.G. (Original Ghost)  Wrote: (05-19-2017 07:00 PM)

Down with the swamp.

You don't have to suck Russia off to know this just more fake news to keep people distracted.

The dem party is crumbling across America, they're being investigating by everybody, caught in a massive murder cover-up voter fraud scandal among many other evil twisted things, cartel drug & gun running, money laundering, illegal killings, list goes on and on
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2017 07:38 PM

it's all FAKE NEWS!!! no!!! it's all not real!!! Crybaby Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398444
05-19-2017 07:39 PM

suuuurrre they did
O.G. (Original Ghost)
Unknown Unknown
User ID: 403752
05-19-2017 07:42 PM

engineering  Wrote: (05-19-2017 07:06 PM)
O.G. (Original Ghost)  Wrote: (05-19-2017 07:00 PM)

Down with the swamp.

You don't have to suck Russia off to know this just more fake news to keep people distracted.

The dem party is crumbling across America, they're being investigating by everybody, caught in a massive murder cover-up voter fraud scandal among many other evil twisted things, cartel drug & gun running, money laundering, illegal killings, list goes on and on

I like Russia (no homo).

I'm actually a descendant of the first Russian czars (Princes of Kievan Rus).

I love Russian literature -- Doestoevsky, Turgenev, Zamyatin etc.

You sound like a typical undereducated American idiot.

I am not ashamed at all of liking Russia.

f*#k off. I'm on your side, I guess, but I personally can't stand shitheads like you.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415611
05-19-2017 07:57 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 06:52 PM)

more at link

More anonymous sources from the MSM to regurgitate over and over.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2017 09:08 PM

trump him in the putin Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418759
05-19-2017 09:21 PM

O.G. (Original Ghost)  Wrote: (05-19-2017 07:42 PM)
engineering  Wrote: (05-19-2017 07:06 PM)

I like Russia (no homo).

I'm actually a descendant of the first Russian czars (Princes of Kievan Rus).

I love Russian literature -- Doestoevsky, Turgenev, Zamyatin etc.

You sound like a typical undereducated American idiot.

I am not ashamed at all of liking Russia.

f*#k off. I'm on your side, I guess, but I personally can't stand shitheads like you.

That's not your choice It's up to the Russians if you should be ashamed or not.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication