News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What if Everybody Who Ever Lived Came Back To Life
titanic1
User ID: 417739
05-19-2017 08:25 PM

What if Everybody Who Ever Lived Came Back To Life
Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-S34gZ3xwg

"How Many People Have Ever Lived on Earth?" is one of PRB's most popular articles. First published in 1995 and updated in 2002, this latest 2011 article includes data through mid-2011 and a short video explaining the estimate.

(October 2011) The question of how many people have ever lived on Earth is a perennial one among information calls to PRB. One reason the question keeps coming up is that somewhere, at some time back in the 1970s, a writer made the statement that 75 percent of the people who had ever been born were alive at that moment.

This factoid has had a long shelf life, even though a bit of reflection would show how unlikely it is. For this "estimate" to be true would mean either that births in the 20th century far, far outnumbered those in the past or that there were an extraordinary number of extremely old people living in the 1970s.

If this estimate were true, it would indeed make an impressive case for the rapid pace of population growth in this century. But if we judge the idea that three-fourths of people who ever lived are alive today to be a ridiculous statement, have demographers come up with a better estimate?

Any such exercise can be only a highly speculative enterprise, to be undertaken with far less seriousness than most demographic inquiries. Nonetheless, it is a somewhat intriguing idea that can be approached on at least a semi-scientific basis.

And semi-scientific it must be, because there are, of course, absolutely no demographic data available for 99 percent of the span of the human stay on Earth. Still, with some speculation concerning prehistoric populations, we can at least approach a guesstimate of this elusive number.

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles...Earth.aspx

It’s easy to think that our lifetime and the world around us is unique and definitive. But thinking about how many people have ever lived on this planet can add some perspective to our instinctive self-centeredness. And it’s not only a matter of how many people lived before we appeared, but how many have died.

So what’s the answer? According to estimates by demographic researchers at the Population Reference Bureau (PRB), as of 2015, there have been 108.2 billion who have ever been born. Taking away the roughly 7.4 billion who are alive today, we get 100.8 billion who have died before us.

There are almost 14x more people dead than alive! That would make for one massive army of zombies, ghosts and White Walkers. Or, if you prefer to be more optimistic, you can think that the living are about 6.8% percent of everyone who’d ever lived. For the sake of simplicity (and to take into account the people born in the past year), lets round up the percentage to 7. We are the 7%. Let’s make the most of it!

How do the researchers come up with these estimates? The starting point that the Population Reference Bureau takes for the beginning of what it considers human history is 50,000 BC, when the modern Homo Sapiens appeared. This date in itself is debatable as early hominids walked the earth millions of years ago. The date of 50,000 BC is taken from the United Nations Determinants and Consequences of Population Trends.

Coming up with how many people were born after that is certainly based on informed speculation. Plagued by low life expectancy (up to 10 years during the Iron Age) thanks to lack of medicine, food supply issues, climate changes, killing each other and other problems, human population grew at a slow rate. Early infant mortality was as high as 500 infant deaths per 1,000 births or higher.

Here’s a chart from PBR estimating how population expanded (at least until 2011).
[Image: population_growth_chart.png?1462128353]

http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/how-many...anet-earth
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418325
05-19-2017 08:32 PM

RE: What if Everybody Who Ever Lived Came Back To Life
That 1 soul would probably get a bit lonely. chuckle
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
User ID: 418728
05-19-2017 08:35 PM

Oh yeah something that absolutely cannot be proven.

But the ones "selling" it sure as f*#k are certain.

I call these people "headasses"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418685
05-19-2017 08:39 PM

In the US, the welfare system would instantly implode...
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
05-19-2017 08:41 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:39 PM)

The souls of dead bankers and western journalists would run elaborate propaganda campaigns against the living and slow-kill all of them.

Current life meets what if life.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2017 08:42 PM

Huckin Fell  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:41 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:39 PM)

The souls of dead bankers and western journalists would run elaborate propaganda campaigns against the living and slow-kill all of them.

Current bankers wouldn't give it up... They'd wage war on the reincarnated.
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
05-19-2017 08:44 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:42 PM)
Huckin Fell  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:41 PM)

Family fights are the best.

Lmao

My money's on the dead Rothschild.
Sheik Ali Caneat
User ID: 412623
05-19-2017 08:44 PM

There would be a noticeable increase in the number of people who are more significant than you.

Tissue
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2017 08:48 PM

Huckin Fell  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:44 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:42 PM)

Lmao

I don't have any money but I'd bet my prized possessions that I don't give a f*#k about something so trivial and nonsensical.

Oh look... Winning!
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
05-19-2017 08:52 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:48 PM)
Huckin Fell  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:44 PM)

Lmao

I don't have any money but I'd bet my prized possessions that I don't give a f*#k about something so trivial and nonsensical.

Oh look... Winning!

I'm absolutely certain you flinch a lot.

Your posting style is of constant appeasement, giving up, and just overall weakness.

Stop replying to me, wimp.
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2017 08:54 PM

Huckin Fell  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:52 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 08:48 PM)

Oh look... Winning!

I'm absolutely certain you flinch a lot.

Your posting style is of constant appeasement, giving up, and just overall weakness.

Stop replying to me, wimp.

Jptdknpa

You're liberal deflection is as obvious as you're bleeding heart...
Neo-Tech Zonpower Twin Flame
User ID: 362869
05-19-2017 09:25 PM

Yes. I remember it well.

"GOD" - then my 1 soul split into 2 on the chart.

We both realised we were THE RETURNED when we AGAIN met on EARTH in the PHYSICAL in LONDON, UK.

DAMN is SHE a LOOKER - MY GODDESS of EVERYTHING - ETERNAL LOVERS IN SPIRIT & FLESH.

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right temporarily defeated is stronger than evil triumphant."

-- Martin Luther King, 1964
xpl0it
User ID: 404009
05-19-2017 09:51 PM

You must know the enemies tactics of multiplying destruction, hence legion. He can rack up many names, but essentially the same demon.

Take it for what it is.
Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397443
05-19-2017 10:09 PM

This is fallacy as to the dates... Earth has been populated with Human Beings.. both evolved here and visitors for well over 1 million years.

Let me assure you, once and for all, that, if you dedicate your lives to the work of the kingdom, all your real needs shall be supplied." Jesus

http://www.abundanthope.net/
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 10:11 PM by Planetary Christ KAN DAEK.) Quote this message in a reply
Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397443
05-19-2017 10:11 PM

Neo-Tech Zonpower Twin Flame  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:25 PM)
Yes. I remember it well.

"GOD" - then my 1 soul split into 2 on the chart.

We both realised we were THE RETURNED when we AGAIN met on EARTH in the PHYSICAL in LONDON, UK.

DAMN is SHE a LOOKER - MY GODDESS of EVERYTHING - ETERNAL LOVERS IN SPIRIT & FLESH.

SOULS DO NOT EVER SPLIT IN TWO. YOUR TWIN FLAME IS YOUR DIVINE FRAGMENT OF THE FATHER.

Let me assure you, once and for all, that, if you dedicate your lives to the work of the kingdom, all your real needs shall be supplied." Jesus

http://www.abundanthope.net/
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication