News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

BREAKING: Video of the car 'accident' in Time Square. It was NO accident..
BulletProofBeefCake
MOLON LABE BITCHES!
User ID: 418400
05-19-2017 08:58 PM

reporter BREAKING: Video of the car 'accident' in Time Square. It was NO accident..
Advertisement
Either this guy was ordered to do this from his imam, or someone took control of his car, cause it DELIBERATELY drove down the sidewalk at full speed for an extended period until, THANKS GOD, he hit a fire hydrant.

Cant embed Liveleak:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3e_1495190603
doomeddoomeddoomed

[Image: cooltext243545781999183_zpsxrux2xve.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 09:21 PM by BulletProofBeefCake.) Quote this message in a reply

BulletProofBeefCake
MOLON LABE BITCHES!
05-19-2017 08:59 PM

RE: BREAKING: Video of the mass killing machine....BAN THEM!!!
WARNING FOOTAGE IS NSFW / GRAPHIC

Quote this message in a reply
Spiddy
User ID: 418722
05-19-2017 09:02 PM

Do you want to ban schizophrenia or alcohol?
I'm down with the former but I'm rather fond of the latter.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
BulletProofBeefCake
MOLON LABE BITCHES!
05-19-2017 09:16 PM

Spiddy  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:02 PM)

lol....you have to know I am being sarcastic about banning cars, right? Cars are a tool, just like guns, it takes evil idiots to take that tool and turn it deadly.

Spiddy
05-19-2017 09:22 PM

BulletProofBeefCake  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:16 PM)
Spiddy  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:02 PM)

lol....you have to know I am being sarcastic about banning cars, right? Cars are a tool, just like guns, it takes evil idiots to take that tool and turn it deadly.

I watched the vid..
That's got to be the worst case of oversteer I've ever seen..
As for the gun analogy..
You have to pass a test and carry a licence before you can drive a car so at least some level of competence and responsibility in it's use has to be demonstrated..
The same cannot be said for all gun owners.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 09:25 PM by Spiddy.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 417083
05-19-2017 09:23 PM

The fire hydrant malfunctioned it was supposed to shear off by design. Def did it on purpose swerved to hit people. They should have just thrown a rope over a traffic light and lynched him on the spot.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418685
05-19-2017 09:26 PM

RE: BREAKING: Video of the car 'accident' in Time Square. It was NO accident..
Why in the f*#k did someone not disable his vehicle with theirs? That's all it would have taken to stop that. Or a handful off fmjs through the windshield.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397110
05-19-2017 09:28 PM

why was smoke pouring out the back of the car, was he breaking? I smell an MKUltra
BulletProofBeefCake
MOLON LABE BITCHES!
05-19-2017 09:30 PM

Spiddy  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:22 PM)
BulletProofBeefCake  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:16 PM)

I watched the vid..
As for the gun analogy..
You have to pass a test and carry a licence before you can drive a car so at least some level of competence in it's use has to be demonstrated..

Where are you from? In California, where I am from, you DO have to pass a test and get certified to own a handgun, cant be a felon to own a rifle and get a permit and gun training to CC.

On the other hand, they hand out drivers licenses to illegals.

However the right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by our 2nd AMD. So technically, we shouldnt have to do ANY of that crap.

Again, its not the tool thats the problem, it the person using the tool. Most people are safe with firearms, save for a small minority.

ALOT of people are not safe behind the wheel, texting, eating, putting on makeup, etc while driving.

But back on topic, this guy clearly aimed for the sidewalk and kept going, it was like I said, either ordered by his imam, or remotely controlled/hacked. I guess the 3rd choice would be he is just a psychopathic killer, with no religious affiliation.

But I doubt that...since this method of killing seems to be on the rise..

BulletProofBeefCake
MOLON LABE BITCHES!
05-19-2017 09:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:28 PM)
why was smoke pouring out the back of the car, was he breaking? I smell an MKUltra

Didnt notice the smoke. Supports one of my theories about it being remote controlled, however, if it was, would the brakes even work? Would the engine have enough HP to over come them?

He hit quite a few people by then, its more likely its steam from radiator damage.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 391616
05-19-2017 09:34 PM

BulletProofBeefCake  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:30 PM)
I watched the vid..
As for the gun analogy..
You have to pass a test and carry a licence before you can drive a car so at least some level of competence in it's use has to be demonstrated..

Where are you from? In California, where I am from, you DO have to pass a test and get certified to own a handgun, cant be a felon to own a rifle and get a permit and gun training to CC.

However the right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by our 2nd AMD. So technically, we shouldnt have to do ANY of that crap.

Again, its not the tool thats the problem, it the person using the tool. Most people are safe with firearms, save for a small minority.

ALOT of people are not safe behind the wheel, texting, eating, putting on makeup, etc while driving.

But back on topic, this guy clearly aimed for the sidewalk and kept going, it was like I said, either ordered by his imam, or remotely controlled/hacked. I guess the 3rd choice would be he is just a psychopathic killer, with no religious affiliation.

Manchester England
Spiddy
05-19-2017 09:45 PM

I watched the vid..
As for the gun analogy..

Not all states are like California.
Have you ever searched 'gun fails' on YouTube?
They are legion, many of them are funny and a few of them are tragic but all of them have the potential to be catastrophic.
I don't see why a gun should be considered any less dangerous than a car..

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Spiddy
05-19-2017 09:46 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:34 PM)

Manchester England

CheerCheerCheer

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Colonel Forbin
lop guest
User ID: 397383
05-19-2017 09:53 PM

There are some strange things. One guy, black shorts white stripes, by the bank entrance, seems to land from nowhere after flipping a couple times landing on his head, and sits up to look at the car. The next shot is a lone, unfortunate, individual getting hit. Next, a man falls over - why? - and his legs are run over. He then STANDS to look at the car. The car was dragging it's bumper, sharp fiber glass, which passes over the man at about 40-50 MPH.

Adrenaline? Standing after having your legs run over, by both the front and rear wheels, adrenaline or no adrenaline, is miraculous.

Moments of extreme chaos like this seem inherently demonic, like a demonic energy has been released and has taken hold.
BulletProofBeefCake
MOLON LABE BITCHES!
05-19-2017 09:56 PM

Spiddy  Wrote: (05-19-2017 09:45 PM)

Not all states are like California.
Have you ever searched 'gun fails' on YouTube?
They are legion, many of them are funny and a few of them are tragic but all of them have the potential to be catastrophic.
I don't see why a gun should be considered any less dangerous than a car..

I agree with you believe it or not, gun are NOT more or less dangerous than a car. Anything that can kill a lot of people quickly should NOT be trifled with. Things like that should be treated with respect.

The amount of gun fail vids are diluted over years of vids being posted, and by the population world wide. So it may seem like a lot, but theres well over 7 bil people alive, and spread that over time, and its a lot less a real issue.

But there ARE plenty of idiots out there, dont get me wrong.

And this trend of Muslims using vehicles to plow through people is an alarming trend, Is it because firearms are harder to come by in Europe?

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication