News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Warfare, practical applications
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 416201
05-19-2017 09:26 PM

Warfare, practical applications
Advertisement
I wasn't going to do this for some time, but they really pissed me off today. And, as I said, if they hit you, strike them back ten times as hard, so...

Let me bring you in on a little secret. The defining moment when all the sh*t really began.

2012, I just got a new job. It was OK, nothing particularly hard or complex, at least compared to the job I'd just left a month before... except...

It became obvious, and rather quickly, that there was a tight-knit group of people in the office, who were behaving in some rather strange ways.

At least two of those were network administrators, assigned the jobs, among others, of giving access to the company's computers... and, it became obvious after a month or so, also the job of spying on all the other employee's computer communications - e-mails, browsing, etc. Those two were in their 20-something.

Also in that group, and I figured that one out much later, was my boss. A guy whom you couldn't possibly think of as being one of them, but who later showed his true manipulative, hiding-behind-others face.

And last, but not least, was a person who was a DBA administrator. In her 50s. The unofficial "leader" of the group. Probably because of her age seniority, most certainly because of her viciousness.

Now, as you read this, keep in mind that we all worked in a open office. Actually, an open work space, shared by completely different departments, separated only by thin cubicle walls. There were something like 100 people sharing that big space, and if you shouted loudly enough, all of them could probably hear you. Not that anybody was interested in shouting, or listening to other people's conversations, with all the work that had to be done every day, so I'm mentioning this just to give you a broad sense of workplace.

So this person, a female mind you, a couple of months into my new job, and well after the conflict had already started, one day, completely out of the blue, unprovoked, started a long, loud diatribe about babies... and how babies are really parasites that feed on women's bodies. And all that coming from a grown woman with children.

The amount of disgust and, what can only be described as cold-bloodied hatred, was unmistakable in her words. And that's when the whole thing became crystal clear to me.

So, those were the people this group consisted of... the very first, actual psychopaths I've ever encountered... who bullied literally everybody else around them. Including me... or so they tried.

I'm not going to go here into the details of those bullying attempts, but let me say that those two network administrators made the tip of the spear... so I engaged those two first, returning their bullying efforts with those of my own...

... by sending them this link...

Full books by Karla Turner:
- Taken: Inside the Alien-Human Abduction Agenda
- Masquerade of Angels
- Into the Fringe: A True Story of Alien Abduction

http://www.zersetzung.org/kt-books

What do you think happened next?

The network guys got completely confused, and even starting easing on their efforts. They also started showing an interest in me, like they were trying to study a curious, confounding bug that they couldn't quite figure out... exactly like the CIA and its stooges are doing right now. How else do you think I know what the CIA's own psychopaths are thinking? I tested it on other psychopaths first.

Unfortunately, before I could really get to them, "somebody" (that made them) must've got all nervous...

... and the sh*t hit the fan.

And, as they say - the rest is history.

That "somebody" really, really shouldn't have made such a blatant mistake, because now, that mistake is going to cost them everything. One way or another. I really don't care which.

So, without further ado, here is the point.

If you want to provoke the enemy, and still stay in control of the inevitable shitstorm fallout that's going to follow, you only need use this knowledge.

They don't like anybody messing with their creations.

Because their creations don't even know the truth, and are easily confused when forced to face it. It's a tight fake narrative that they use to keep their creations under control, and that narrative shatters like faulty glass when put under any pressure.

Put the truth before everybody to see, and at least half of their creations will be immediately put out of service... and that shitstorm is bound to follow very soon afterwards.

Don't do it, and you're guaranteed to lose in the end. An end that's also going to follow very soon, because they are running out of time faster than they expected.

This was just my two-cent worth of strike-back. Do with it what you will.
Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication