News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

What's the point of the Religion / Belief System forum?
President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 396849
05-19-2017 11:54 PM

What's the point of the Religion / Belief System forum?
Advertisement
If religious based postings are allowed so much in the General forum then why not just merge them into one forum? If not, it would make more sense if the religious postings were moved to the forum they belong in.

Also, why are members allowed to bash Christians for their beliefs with impunity while Jew bashing is so fervently policed?

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 181115
05-20-2017 12:10 AM

RE: What's the point of the Religion / Belief System forum?
it's the trashbin....it's a joke.
nolomolistari
pneumanaut
User ID: 418780
05-20-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:If religious based postings are allowed so much in the General forum then why not just merge them into one forum? If not, it would make more sense if the religious postings were moved to the forum they belong in.

It's a judgment call on the part of mods. When is it a pertinent subject of discussion, or when is it baiting, or when is it a psychological compulsion...

It needs to go if it simply fulfills someone's sense of religious obligation.
If it ties into the human condition and how it relates to the pickle we're in; then it's legit for general forum.

Quote:Also, why are members allowed to bash Christians for their beliefs with impunity while Jew bashing is so fervently policed?

Why not? It isn't as if Christians aren't able to handle it...at least according to their dogma. Consider it a sharpening process.

And I suppose the Jew thing is more an attack on persons than a critique of a religion.

Both bashings are based more on emotionalism and propaganda than any sort of desire to correct lifestyles towards some sort of secularism.

MVNDVS VVLT DECIPI
User ID: 391289
05-20-2017 12:22 AM

Segregation. It's like an internet internment camp. It's the best the liberal she have to respond to the religionists with, at least until they can implement the one world government, in which they can begin the round ups and exterminations.

Don't believe it can happen? To borrow a line from Smokey Bear, Only you can prevent it.

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 12:22 AM by 269346.) Quote this message in a reply
Disturbed staff
Wondering....
User ID: 1
05-20-2017 12:25 AM

It's for those that would like to discuss religious threads without the noise it would give on the frontpage.

Or if people want to discuss scripture.

It's nice to have options, no?

[Image: mybbsig.php]
Upside down kitty
User ID: 309498
05-20-2017 12:38 AM

I believe that a few 'entities' are watching me all the time and are playing mind games with me.

They lie, cheat, steal, isolate, harass, and abuse.

Give me a better pill and I will swallow it.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain"
-Frank Herbert, Dune
CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 416094
05-20-2017 12:40 AM

President Camacho  Wrote: (05-19-2017 11:54 PM)
If religious based postings are allowed so much in the General forum then why not just merge them into one forum? If not, it would make more sense if the religious postings were moved to the forum they belong in.

Also, why are members allowed to bash Christians for their beliefs with impunity while Jew bashing is so fervently policed?

Subbasement

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418778
05-20-2017 12:41 AM

Lmao can't believe this needs to be explained to some people
President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 396849
05-20-2017 12:43 AM

Disturbed  Wrote: (05-20-2017 12:25 AM)
It's for those that would like to discuss religious threads without the noise it would give on the frontpage.

Or if people want to discuss scripture.

It's nice to have options, no?

Agreed. I'm not in any way hostile toward it. I'm just curious as to why. That being said, they get a similar amount of noise from certain posters over there. I guess it is my thought that religious AND anti-religious posts should all go there. I appreciate your answer, but there was another question in there that didn't get addressed. No obligation though. I'm just curious as to what makes the Jews untouchable here when it comes to scrutiny, while people with other religious beliefs actually have to defend them. Especially considering that I can't recall coming across anyone on this site that claims to be openly Jewish. I guess we don't want the ADL creeping around here though, if they aren't already.

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409281
05-20-2017 12:51 AM

nolomolistari  Wrote: (05-20-2017 12:14 AM)
Quote:If religious based postings are allowed so much in the General forum then why not just merge them into one forum? If not, it would make more sense if the religious postings were moved to the forum they belong in.

It's a judgment call on the part of mods. When is it a pertinent subject of discussion, or when is it baiting, or when is it a psychological compulsion...

It needs to go if it simply fulfills someone's sense of religious obligation.
If it ties into the human condition and how it relates to the pickle we're in; then it's legit for general forum.

Quote:Also, why are members allowed to bash Christians for their beliefs with impunity while Jew bashing is so fervently policed?

Why not? It isn't as if Christians aren't able to handle it...at least according to their dogma. Consider it a sharpening process.

And I suppose the Jew thing is more an attack on persons than a critique of a religion.

Both bashings are based more on emotionalism and propaganda than any sort of desire to correct lifestyles towards some sort of secularism.

You have no idea what a Christian is.

"The ecclesiastical establishments of Europe which serve to support tyrannical governments are not the Christian religion but abuses and corruptions of it."

- Noah Webster

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication