News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

A meditation /imagination technique for getting rid of headaches without pills
GreyWolf
What ever I say is for entertainment
User ID: 397587
06-16-2017 01:11 AM

teach A meditation /imagination technique for getting rid of headaches without pills
Advertisement
Next time you have a headache; try this:

Close your eyes; with eyes closed imagine you see a huge red dot; over the next 2 minutes with your eyes still closed imagine the dot shrinking slowly still its gone. Then with your eyes still closed imagine seeing a small blue dot; over the next 3 minutes with your eyes still closed imagine the blue dot becoming larger slowly. After it gets as big as you want to visualize it with your eyes still closed. Stare at the blue dot for 1 minute. Now open your eyes ; your headache for should be gone.
This technique should work for about 90% of the people if done correctly
This is not a copy/pasta from any website :)

Heartflowers Cheer
Hugs

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2017 01:12 AM by GreyWolf.) Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421228
06-16-2017 01:13 AM

RE: A meditation /imagination technique for getting rid of headaches without pills
A glass of pure Water and relaxation exercises will do that.
Quote this message in a reply
GreyWolf
06-16-2017 01:15 AM

RE: A meditation /imagination technique for getting rid of headaches without pills
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-16-2017 01:13 AM)

Most dont have water filters to get pure water. they have crappy city water with chemicals in it. So the meditation I listed can be done anywhere anytime. Jhikpghf Heartflowers

GreyWolf
06-16-2017 01:18 AM

I learned this meditation from a guy visiting the USA from New Zealand in the 1990's. Jhikpghf Cheer

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421228
06-16-2017 01:19 AM

Sithlord  Wrote: (06-16-2017 01:15 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-16-2017 01:13 AM)

Most dont have water filters to get pure water. they have crappy city water with chemicals in it. So the meditation I listed can be done anywhere anytime. Jhikpghf Heartflowers

Get a rain tank. Tho then there are the chem trails.

You poor bastards.

Go and ask the native Americans for help. Jptdknpa
CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 416094
06-16-2017 01:20 AM

Sithlord  Wrote: (06-16-2017 01:11 AM)

Close your eyes; with eyes closed imagine you see a huge red dot; over the next 2 minutes with your eyes still closed imagine the dot shrinking slowly still its gone. Then with your eyes still closed imagine seeing a small blue dot; over the next 3 minutes with your eyes still closed imagine the blue dot becoming larger slowly. After it gets as big as you want to visualize it with your eyes still closed. Stare at the blue dot for 1 minute. Now open your eyes ; your headache for should be gone.

Heartflowers Cheer
Hugs

Ommmmmmmmmmmm
-drag on pipe-
-exhale-
Durrrrrrrrrr....

Works every time.

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-16-2017 01:23 AM

CPL  Wrote: (06-16-2017 01:20 AM)

Heartflowers Cheer
Hugs

Ommmmmmmmmmmm
-drag on pipe-
-exhale-
Durrrrrrrrrr....

Works every time.
That may work as well, Im trying just to show a way that you can use your own body without any external help(pills,pipes, ect...) to get rid of the headache. Heartflowers
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 375264
06-16-2017 01:27 AM

there are a lot of people who suffer from really bad headaches......I am one of them;

Its the length of the headaches which slowly wear me out . degrades quality of life. Im tired for days after i get one....

I will try this. people who suffer from chronic headaches will try Anything to get rid of them.....

But none of it works. We try......but....nothing;

Pills. They freaking work for me...... You just cant start taking too many....when your body becomes immune.... slow down, go through a day or three that sucks....then restart. But...yeah. Pills are the only thing that works for me ....so far...

unless of course I let the doctors cut open my neck and work on my nerves and muscles, and i pay them 50k for it...... for a 20 percent chance it might work.......so far, ive told them no.
GreyWolf
06-16-2017 01:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-16-2017 01:27 AM)
there are a lot of people who suffer from really bad headaches......I am one of them;

Its the length of the headaches which slowly wear me out . degrades quality of life. Im tired for days after i get one....

I will try this. people who suffer from chronic headaches will try Anything to get rid of them.....

But none of it works. We try......but....nothing;

Pills. They freaking work for me...... You just cant start taking too many....when your body becomes immune.... slow down, go through a day or three that sucks....then restart. But...yeah. Pills are the only thing that works for me ....so far...

unless of course I let the doctors cut open my neck and work on my nerves and muscles, and i pay them 50k for it...... for a 20 percent chance it might work.......so far, ive told them no.
Give this meditation a try Jhikpghf. Never hurts to try something like this.
Hope this technique works for you.JhikpghfHeartflowers

Heir
User ID: 397220
06-16-2017 01:39 AM

gmorning RE: A meditation /imagination technique for getting rid of headaches without pills
Migraines and Clusters often respond to small dosages of Mushrooms .

https://clusterbusters.org/treatment-opt...-mushroom/

I know a woman that takes 3 grain OO caps of powdered mushies for leg nerve pain .

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
Yuppers
User ID: 410569
06-16-2017 01:40 AM

The real one......

Jhikpghf

GreyWolf
06-16-2017 07:50 AM

banana RE: A meditation /imagination technique for getting rid of headaches without pills
I had a headache 3 hours ago and used this meditation as usual; and the headache was gone after this technique. Jhikpghf
The mind is more powerful than most of us realize. Jhikpghf
If more of you have success with this (and you should) post and let others know it worked for you. JhikpghfHeartflowers

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420188
06-16-2017 09:34 AM

Heartflowers Cheer
Hugs
How do you get rid of demons inside you trying to get resurrected in the flesh to ban all version of "dust in the wind" while trying to make you baphomet?

Eh you know what? Getting truth from you things is like taking a sh*t in a walmart bathroom. "Knock knock how long is it gonna be?" "Knock knock did I leave my backpack in there?" "Knock knock do you want to see naked pictures of my dog?"
Manifest Alchemy
User ID: 198896
06-16-2017 11:20 AM

Some "torrid satisfaction" can get the job done.

"The Precipitant has a smaller place in reality, thus it is mortal."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8uMCQrAxylM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0619bdpOolA
GreyWolf
06-19-2017 03:10 AM

Falkor  Wrote: (06-16-2017 01:11 AM)

Heartflowers Cheer
Hugs
After seeing the news about Iran,Syria, and ISIS you may need this Jhikpghf
Bump

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication