News
news This Secret Catholic Exorcist Cult in Brazil Is Making a Deal With the Devil
news Roswell conspiracy theory: Expert claims UFO crash did happen
news A second sun dubbed 'Nemesis' once inhabited the Solar System, say scientists.
news China in quantum breakthrough
news Italian soil yields a new antibiotic that can fight drug-resistant bacteria
news More than 460 earthquakes recorded so far in Yellowstone Park swarm
news Jupiter Now Has 69 Moons
news The Very Weird Vanishing and Death of Don Kemp
news The Human Brain Can Create Structures in Up to 11 Dimensions
news A New Bermuda Triangle Opens Off the Coast of China
news 'Liquid light' can bend around objects

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Near Death Experiences - First Hand Encounters
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421392
06-18-2017 03:02 PM

Near Death Experiences - First Hand Encounters
Advertisement
Fast-forward to 20minutes:10

Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
06-18-2017 03:23 PM

RE: Near Death Experiences - First Hand Encounters

pooky
User ID: 375879
06-18-2017 03:37 PM

This is a good listen. A very descriptive experience. And you know the experience is very real to them when they break down and start crying.

Mr ifnoc nli
lop guest
User ID: 421763
06-18-2017 04:10 PM

Pin it!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421495
06-18-2017 04:21 PM

Unless they have nephilim blood, I doubt they where really dead. It was a trip created by their mind.

When I died, and I was dead for over an hour(California head rush stupidity), I had a death trip, given my mental state, it was of neither heaven nor hell, just a somber car ride. After that, like a VHS tape coming to an end: nothingness.

No thought's, no sounds, no feeling, no sight, nothing, yet I was able to perceive and remember the nothing.

Time, or rather the perception of time, was nonexistent. It felt like both thousands of ages(ten's of thousands of years), and mere moments. There was a flicker of light, and I felt being pulled backwards, and was alive again.
eclipsed
User ID: 421703
06-18-2017 04:37 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-18-2017 04:21 PM)
Unless they have nephilim blood, I doubt they where really dead. It was a trip created by their mind.

When I died, and I was dead for over an hour(California head rush stupidity), I had a death trip, given my mental state, it was of neither heaven nor hell, just a somber car ride. After that, like a VHS tape coming to an end: nothingness.

No thought's, no sounds, no feeling, no sight, nothing, yet I was able to perceive and remember the nothing.

Time, or rather the perception of time, was nonexistent. It felt like both thousands of ages(ten's of thousands of years), and mere moments. There was a flicker of light, and I felt being pulled backwards, and was alive again.

oh then you would like ETIDORHPA...it has a part about that place.
exactly as you say.
http://sacred-texts.com/earth/eti/index.htm
TGus
lop guest
User ID: 401245
06-18-2017 05:00 PM

If you want unbiased personal accounts of NDEs, (Most other sites have an agenda.), go to the NDERF site, which has apx. 5,000 accounts, and is updated daily by experiencers.

I have read them all, and other sites' as well, so I know that some NDEs contradict others, and that you shouldn't draw hard-and-fast conclusions from them, -unless you have an agenda.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421785
06-18-2017 05:01 PM

So you are saying your experience is the only valid experience and everyone else who has a different experience is deluded or wrong.

What if your experience is just that. Yours. And what if that is what you get when you believe as you do, choose as you do, create as you do.

Nothing.

But what if others get different experiences because they are different?

I have def had an NDE too. And in it I totally touched the face of the divine. Those are the closest words I can find for my experience which was... beyond sublime. And since then I can say I have NO FEAR of death. I am happy to be back. Happy to be here for so long as this life continues but equally very much looking forward to going Home to what awaits.

And I don't need to make your experience "all in your mind" for the fact that it was different than mine. But I have to say I am a little sorry that you didn't get what I got.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 311019
06-18-2017 05:02 PM

I respectfully disagree with you. My NDE experience was not created by my mind. I know what I lived and what I felt. It was so powerful it changed my

life forever and for the better. There isn´t a single day it goes by that I don´t remember it. I lost all aspects of fear and I am sure life has a

powerful meaning. NDEs are real experiences.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421786
06-18-2017 05:05 PM

TGus  Wrote: (06-18-2017 05:00 PM)
... I know that some NDEs contradict others, and that you shouldn't draw hard-and-fast conclusions from them, -unless you have an agenda.

THAT is exactly right.

Experiences beyond this life are not uniform. Quite the opposite. Each is somewhat unique and many are totally different from each other. It seems it has much to do with who you are and what you believe about yourself and about life. Those that are dogmatic about this are pushing an agenda. Usually either a religious agenda or an atheist agenda. Nothing against either of those positions but clearly such agendas detract from the accuracy and believably of those that hold them.
Sarah
User ID: 257528
06-18-2017 05:05 PM

Another thread on sort of the same thing, from yesterday.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-772044-...id14433425
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2017 05:06 PM by Sarah.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421786
06-18-2017 05:26 PM

Sarah  Wrote: (06-18-2017 05:05 PM)

Thanks for that info! Very interesting. A pity about all the err... ego-attachment-to-wisdom that happened in your thread. But cool info. So thank you!
Mr ifnoc
User ID: 411691
06-18-2017 05:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-18-2017 05:02 PM)

I respectfully disagree with you. My NDE experience was not created by my mind. I know what I lived and what I felt. It was so powerful it changed my

life forever and for the better. There isn´t a single day it goes by that I don´t remember it. I lost all aspects of fear and I am sure life has a

powerful meaning. NDEs are real experiences.

Hugs
Welcome to my world.
The whole experience(s) can also take years to play out.

I saw her eyes, felt Her power, heard Her words.

I've never been the same. Took ten years to get where I am. I've never been happier, more driven, and certain.

I've grown very thick skin, patience, and breathing.

Not at all who I once was.

There's a Newdawnrising Heartflowers

Rest in peace Galaxy.:( Candle

Spiddy said, 3/22/15: I generally plug my cerebral cortex into a vagina but I guess you're close enough Fred.
:)

"Hilderbeast" ,(hillderbeast), or any variation of, are belonging to me! ®©™ per Fork!:)

Pray for Uli <3
Mr ifnoc
User ID: 411691
06-18-2017 06:02 PM

Sarah  Wrote: (06-18-2017 05:05 PM)

Is this one better?
Popcorn

There's a Newdawnrising Heartflowers

Rest in peace Galaxy.:( Candle

Spiddy said, 3/22/15: I generally plug my cerebral cortex into a vagina but I guess you're close enough Fred.
:)

"Hilderbeast" ,(hillderbeast), or any variation of, are belonging to me! ®©™ per Fork!:)

Pray for Uli <3
Bronco Bama
User ID: 420882
06-18-2017 06:15 PM

I see no reason to believe that NDEs are anything but a product of the mind. I don't deny that the people who experience them have been emotionally affected by them, but that's not evidence that these people have left their bodies or gone to some afterlife or whatever.

The best objection is the fact that these people claim to "see" and "hear" things while "outside" their bodies, even though seeing and hearing require eyes and ears. "Sight" is a complex process that depends on the eye to refract light that passes from the environment. Sound is a complex process requiring an ear to gather sound waves. In a very literal way, "sight" and "sound" don't exist without these organs present. It's no different than trying to run a computer program without a computer.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication