News
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose
news A mysterious hole nearly the size of South Carolina has opened in Antarctica's ice
news A Case for Time Travelers
news Floating Wind Farms in the North Atlantic Could Power the World
news UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
news Is A.I. Going Too Far?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pope Francis wants to Enforce his Mark: 22 States are preparing to let him
TheThirdAngel
User ID: 420152
06-18-2017 03:09 PM

Pope Francis wants to Enforce his Mark: 22 States are preparing to let him
Advertisement
Quote:Two years after Pope Francis launched Laudato Si, the Vatican's plea to save the Earth, Trump rejected its tenets and the Paris Agreement. But people of all faiths are unified globally to beat climate change.
A week later, Trump announced plans to yank the U.S. out of the 2015 Paris Agreement, whose prologue was influenced by the principles embodied in Laudato Si. In doing so, Trump repudiated 195 nations' pledges to reduce their carbon footprint to mitigate the worst effects of climate change; he repudiated Pope Francis and his encyclical as well.
https://psmag.com/social-justice/growing...h-dialogue

In less than one year after Pope Francis Climate Change Encyclical, "Laudato Si", 175 nations responded by signing the COP21 Paris Climate Agreement. As of today, there are 195 nations that are in the agreement. The very prologue of that agreement was influenced by Pope Francis encyclical. Why does this matter? This makes Pope Francis the very leader of a movement that includes 195 nations, and is unifying people of all faiths.

While President Trump announced he would exit the Paris Climate Agreement, cities and states are pledging to go forward with the climate deal anyways. A total of 22 states, and the Mayor of Washington, D.C., are willing to ignore President Trump's withdrawal, and work together with their states to handle the Paris Climate Agreement on their own.

Quote:Days after the announcement that the US would be withdrawing from the Paris Agreement, a newly minted coalition of 12 states announced that they would take action to meet the US’s Paris commitments in the absence of federal action.

This group, called the US Climate Alliance (USCA), has pledged to take action to reduce their own emissions at least 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2025. Collectively, these states directly control around 19% of US CO2 emissions. Around 300 cities have also announced their support of efforts to meet US Paris commitments.

Around the same time, a group of 125 cities, 9 states and more than a thousand businesses joined the We Are Still In open letter organised by former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg, committing to work together “to take forceful action and to ensure that the US remains a global leader in reducing emissions” in the absence of leadership from Washington DC.
http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/06/17/m...out-trump/

If you take a look at the Wiki page of the United States Climate Alliance, you will see 12 member states, 10 supporting states.

Quote:Nearly 70% of Americans, including a majority of people in all 50 states, support the Paris Agreement on climate change.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...e_Alliance

A U.S. Electoral Map shows complete support in literally every single state for the Paris Climate Agreement. (Scroll to bottom of the article):

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...65626.html

According to a Survey conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research: Only 18% of respondents agree that pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement will be able to help the U.S. Economy. 52% believe that withdrawing will actually hurt the U.S. Economy. 27% believe that it will not have any impact either way. Within those numbers, there is a clear partisan divide, with Democrats more likely to think that withdrawing from the agreement will hurt the U.S. Economy. You can read far more about that survery here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...story.html

The World Council of Churches has said,

Quote:“We will continue to work even harder with movements, multi-faith groups and likeminded governments to build climate-resilient communities,” the statement said. “As Christians, we do not only have hope, we will live out that hope in action.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...mate-deal/

By doing this, these businessmen, churches, cities, and states are effectively allowing themselves to be run by Pope Francis and his climate change agenda. These people are going to be the ones (along with others of course) demanding for the Pope's Solution "A Sabbath For the Earth and the Poor" to be enforced by law upon all the people. And yes, that is something actually found in the Pope's Encyclical. You can read about that here:

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=32245

And also here (the 2nd to last paragraph is specific):

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=32009

The Churches in America are going to cause the state leaders to yield to the demand for "A Sabbath for the Earth and Poor" --- Sunday Laws. Pope Francis will get the mark of the Catholic Church enforced, the mark of the beast, and then all who will obey this demand to observe Sunday as the Sabbath, breaking God's law, and refusing to serve the Creator God will receive the wrath of God which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation. The only way to avoid receiving this mark, the mark of the beast, is to accept Christ as Saviour, and to keep all 10 of God's commandments, including the 7th Day Sabbath. Here is the contrast shown in Revelation 14 between the two classes of people.

Revelation 14:9-12 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The choice is yours.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 10:47 PM by TheThirdAngel.) Quote this message in a reply

Norseman
lop guest
User ID: 301957
06-18-2017 03:22 PM

RE: Pope Francis wants to Enforce his Mark: 21 States are preparing to let him
Tell that evil bouncer to kiss my ass!

Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410311
06-18-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:Days after the announcement that the US would be withdrawing from the Paris Agreement, a newly minted coalition of 12 states announced that they would take action to meet the US’s Paris commitments in the absence of federal action.

This group, called the US Climate Alliance (USCA), has pledged to take action to reduce their own emissions at least 26-28% below 2005 levels by 2025. Collectively, these states directly control around 19% of US CO2 emissions. Around 300 cities have also announced their support of efforts to meet US Paris commitments.

Around the same time, a group of 125 cities, 9 states and more than a thousand businesses joined the We Are Still In open letter organised by former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg, committing to work together “to take forceful action and to ensure that the US remains a global leader in reducing emissions” in the absence of leadership from Washington DC.

Notably absent in the article is the source of funding for these NGO's.
JohnPrewett
User ID: 397239
06-18-2017 04:03 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-19...d-religion

"What Pope Francis had to say at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan has received very little coverage by the mainstream media, but it was exceedingly significant. The following is how he began his address…

I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice. I would have wished my greeting to be warmer. My sentiments of closeness, my sentiments of closeness in the face of tragedy. The tragedy that they suffered in Mecca.
In this moment, I give assurances of my prayers. I unite myself with you all. A prayer to almighty god, all merciful.
He did not choose those words by accident. In Islam, Allah is known as “the all-merciful one”. If you doubt this, just do a Google search.

And this is not the first time Pope Francis has used such language. For instance, the following comes from remarks that he made during his very first ecumenical meeting as Pope…

I then greet and cordially thank you all, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; first of all the Muslims, who worship the one God, living and merciful, and call upon Him in prayer, and all of you. I really appreciate your presence: in it I see a tangible sign of the will to grow in mutual esteem and cooperation for the common good of humanity.

The Catholic Church is aware of the importance of promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions – I wish to repeat this: promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions – it also attests the valuable work that the Pontifical Council for interreligious dialogue performs.
Pope Francis clearly believes that Christians and Muslims worship the exact same God. And so that helps to explain why he authorized “Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran” at the Vatican for the first time ever back in 2014.

*****"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 372588
06-18-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:Pope Francis clearly believes that Christians and Muslims worship the exact same God. And so that helps to explain why he authorized “Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran” at the Vatican for the first time ever back in 2014.
nah he's just a false prophet setting things up for the coming AC whom is Muslim
JohnPrewett
User ID: 397239
06-18-2017 04:18 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-18-2017 04:10 PM)
Quote:Pope Francis clearly believes that Christians and Muslims worship the exact same God. And so that helps to explain why he authorized “Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran” at the Vatican for the first time ever back in 2014.

nah he's just a false prophet setting things up for the coming AC whom is Muslim

"beast carries the Great Whore" .. from Revelation 17

Coming supreme Beast will have been a Roman Catholic. However, once he reappears he will denounce all religion.
Mr ifnoc nli
lop guest
User ID: 421763
06-18-2017 04:24 PM

TheThirdAngel  Wrote: (06-18-2017 03:09 PM)
Quote:Two years after Pope Francis launched Laudato Si, the Vatican's plea to save the Earth, Trump rejected its tenets and the Paris Agreement. But people of all faiths are unified globally to beat climate change.
A week later, Trump announced plans to yank the U.S. out of the 2015 Paris Agreement, whose prologue was influenced by the principles embodied in Laudato Si. In doing so, Trump repudiated 195 nations' pledges to reduce their carbon footprint to mitigate the worst effects of climate change; he repudiated Pope Francis and his encyclical as well.

In less than one year after Pope Francis Climate Change Encyclical, "Laudato Si", 175 nations signed the COP21 Paris Climate Agreement. As of today, there are 195 nations that are in the agreement. The very prologue of that agreement was influenced by Pope Francis encyclical. Why does this matter? Pope Francis is the leader of a movement that includes 195 nations, and is unifying people of all faiths.

While President Trump announced he would exit the Paris Climate Agreement, cities and states are pledging to go forward with the climate deal anyways. A total of 21 states are willing to ignore President Trump's withdrawal, and work together to handle the Paris Climate Agreement on their own.

Quote:“We will continue to work even harder with movements, multi-faith groups and likeminded governments to build climate-resilient communities,” the statement said. “As Christians, we do not only have hope, we will live out that hope in action.”

By doing this, these businessmen, churches, cities, and states are effectively allowing themselves to be run by Pope Francis. These people are going to be the ones (along with others of course) demanding for the Pope's Solution "A Sabbath For the Earth and the Poor" to be enforced by law upon all the people. You can read that article here:

The Churches in America are going to cause the state leaders to yield to the demand for "A Sabbath for the Earth and Poor" --- Sunday Laws. Pope Francis will get the mark of the Catholic Church enforced, the mark of the beast, and then all who will obey this demand to observe Sunday as the Sabbath, breaking God's law, and refusing to serve the Creator God will receive the wrath of God which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation. The only way to avoid receiving this mark, the mark of the beast, is to accept Christ as Saviour, and to keep all 10 of God's commandments, including the 7th Day Sabbath. Here is the contrast shown in Revelation 14 between the two classes of people.

Revelation 14:9-12 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The choice is yours.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Welcome to LoP. Do understand religion is defecated upon the main boards.

Do not assume there is nothing going on in the subform section of this site.

For those here, who already understand what must come to pass. We are falling away from this madness, already rising elsewhere.

Though it maybe seem hopeless, and so utterly confusing, shocking, and traumatic at times. All of it. Will come to pass.

Be hope for others. Go in Love. Be awful good. Defend!
TheThirdAngel
06-18-2017 04:34 PM

JohnPrewett  Wrote: (06-18-2017 04:03 PM)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-19...d-religion

"What Pope Francis had to say at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan has received very little coverage by the mainstream media, but it was exceedingly significant. The following is how he began his address…

I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice. I would have wished my greeting to be warmer. My sentiments of closeness, my sentiments of closeness in the face of tragedy. The tragedy that they suffered in Mecca.
In this moment, I give assurances of my prayers. I unite myself with you all. A prayer to almighty god, all merciful.
He did not choose those words by accident. In Islam, Allah is known as “the all-merciful one”. If you doubt this, just do a Google search.

And this is not the first time Pope Francis has used such language. For instance, the following comes from remarks that he made during his very first ecumenical meeting as Pope…

I then greet and cordially thank you all, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; first of all the Muslims, who worship the one God, living and merciful, and call upon Him in prayer, and all of you. I really appreciate your presence: in it I see a tangible sign of the will to grow in mutual esteem and cooperation for the common good of humanity.

The Catholic Church is aware of the importance of promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions – I wish to repeat this: promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions – it also attests the valuable work that the Pontifical Council for interreligious dialogue performs.
Pope Francis clearly believes that Christians and Muslims worship the exact same God. And so that helps to explain why he authorized “Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran” at the Vatican for the first time ever back in 2014.

*****"

Wow! But then:

http://remnantofgod.org/chrislam.htm (The Pope and Islam)
Long Haired King
User ID: 416495
06-18-2017 04:39 PM

In less than one year after Pope Francis Climate Change Encyclical, "Laudato Si", 175 nations signed the COP21 Paris Climate Agreement. As of today, there are 195 nations that are in the agreement. The very prologue of that agreement was influenced by Pope Francis encyclical. Why does this matter? Pope Francis is the leader of a movement that includes 195 nations, and is unifying people of all faiths.

While President Trump announced he would exit the Paris Climate Agreement, cities and states are pledging to go forward with the climate deal anyways. A total of 21 states are willing to ignore President Trump's withdrawal, and work together to handle the Paris Climate Agreement on their own.

By doing this, these businessmen, churches, cities, and states are effectively allowing themselves to be run by Pope Francis. These people are going to be the ones (along with others of course) demanding for the Pope's Solution "A Sabbath For the Earth and the Poor" to be enforced by law upon all the people. You can read that article here:

The choice is yours.

Sigh. The Mark has nothing to do with the Sabbath, even though I keep Saturday myself. It's a mark of commerce.

Revelation 13: 16-18 KJV
Revelation 14: 9-11 KJV

Those that refuse, will get their heads cut off, IF they have the witness of Jesus.
Revelation 20: 4 KJV

Ordo Aperio Acerbus

http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/luk...index.html
TheThirdAngel
06-18-2017 04:58 PM

I-Is-51:50  Wrote: (06-18-2017 04:39 PM)

The choice is yours.

Sigh. The Mark has nothing to do with the Sabbath, even though I keep Saturday myself. It's a mark of commerce.

Those that refuse, will get their heads cut off, IF they have the witness of Jesus.

Please explain to me how commerce is the spiritual sign of authority of a kingdom. How does the Vatican beast force commerce upon people, in which, if they do not partake in, they will then lose their ability to buy or sell.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2017 04:59 PM by TheThirdAngel.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397519
06-18-2017 04:59 PM

The pope works for the enemy

Eph 2:2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.
Mr ifnoc
User ID: 411691
06-18-2017 05:00 PM

Evil doesn't want to be seen, for what it is.

It is a virus, that justifies false reasoning for terrible actions.

More people, will become vessels for it. More "legions" gather.

The Defenders of peace, will prove there is no weakness in their kindness.

Evil hates Loves Will.

It is time for the Defenders to work.

Don't grown numb, to the sound of alarms.

Pay attention.

There's a Newdawnrising Heartflowers

Rest in peace Galaxy.:( Candle

Spiddy said, 3/22/15: I generally plug my cerebral cortex into a vagina but I guess you're close enough Fred.
:)

"Hilderbeast" ,(hillderbeast), or any variation of, are belonging to me! ®©™ per Fork!:)

Pray for Uli <3
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 419236
06-18-2017 05:10 PM

All corporations are the offenders, stop polluting, pretty simple, or pay up goofballs, GE brings an early death, not good thing to life, liars
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 419236
06-18-2017 05:13 PM

Frank and stein
Long Haired King
User ID: 416495
06-18-2017 05:17 PM

TheThirdAngel  Wrote: (06-18-2017 04:58 PM)
I-Is-51:50  Wrote: (06-18-2017 04:39 PM)

Please explain to me how commerce is the spiritual sign of authority of a kingdom. How does the Vatican beast force commerce upon people, in which, if they do not partake in, they will then lose their ability to buy or sell.

Why should I have to explain what the Bible clearly says? It's written on a 6th Grade Reading Level.

Please, do yourself a favor. Burn your Ellen G. White Books.

Heartflowers

Ordo Aperio Acerbus

http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/luk...index.html
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication