News
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose
news A mysterious hole nearly the size of South Carolina has opened in Antarctica's ice
news A Case for Time Travelers
news Floating Wind Farms in the North Atlantic Could Power the World
news UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
news Is A.I. Going Too Far?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I'm tired of this sh*t...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 268255
06-19-2017 01:57 AM

I'm tired of this sh*t...
Advertisement
What are the main concerns

The main problem is that irradiation is such a new thing that we’re not sure what it does to us. Studies need to be decades long before any certain conclusions can be formed.

All studies so far have been short-term and are not really scientifically proven. One study found that an irradiated diet produced abnormal cells, but it was disregarded when critics found that the sample size of cells were too small. Another test-tube study came back showing that irradiation caused changes in chromosomes and was actually toxic to cells, but was also disregarded when the scientists couldn’t rule out other causes.

What is known is that the new molecular structure of the food causes what is called ‘radiolytic by-products’. These chemicals are also called cyclobutanones (2-TCB, 2-TDCB and 2-DCB). Tests on rats found that those rats that were injected with a known carcinogen and 2-TCB were three times more likely to develop colon cancer. So, even on these preliminary findings, it doesn’t look good.

Even more worrying, in 2009 about 90 cats in Australia developed neurological problems and 30 died after being fed a dried cat food that was irradiated when it was imported from Canada. After that, irradiation was banned for cat food. Even though this horrible thing happened, irradiation is still allowed for food for human consumption. It really makes you wonder what is being done to our food.

Although irradiation kills most bacteria in food, it also kills the good bacteria such as the probiotics. Irradiation also causes food to lose vitamins, particularly vitamins A, B1, E and K.

http://www.wholesomehub.net.au/view/irra...igation/23
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
06-19-2017 01:58 AM

RE: I'm tired of this sh*t...
What is fumigation

Imported food or food-derived products have to go through the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS). Certain foods are fumigated with methyl bromide that has been found to be toxic to animals and humans. The other thing about methyl bromide is that it is classified by the Australian Government as ozone depleting. Since 2005, AQIS are the only agency in Australia that is allowed to use methyl bromide.

Organic standards have a zero tolerance for fumigation, so by buying organic food you can be sure you are avoiding fumigated food and any possible adverse health effects.

Dr. FEEL
lop guest
User ID: 398496
06-19-2017 02:01 AM

borg RE: I'm tired of this sh*t...
Try laughing its free or at someone elses expense, chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:05 AM

Dr. FEEL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:01 AM)

Why do TPTB put "comedy" on tv if laughter is so good for you.

Some weirdos laugh at others suffering, Is that good for you?
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:16 AM

reporter RE: I'm tired of this sh*t...
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 01:57 AM)
What are the main concerns

The main problem is that irradiation is such a new thing that we’re not sure what it does to us. Studies need to be decades long before any certain conclusions can be formed.

Actually radiation is the key to creation on this planet, it provides the cell divisions that is essential to life on this planet.

All studies so far have been short-term and are not really scientifically proven. One study found that an irradiated diet produced abnormal cells, but it was disregarded when critics found that the sample size of cells were too small. Another test-tube study came back showing that irradiation caused changes in chromosomes and was actually toxic to cells, but was also disregarded when the scientists couldn’t rule out other causes.

Sounds like fear propaganda, as that is not how cells in the body react.

What is known is that the new molecular structure of the food causes what is called ‘radiolytic by-products’. These chemicals are also called cyclobutanones (2-TCB, 2-TDCB and 2-DCB). Tests on rats found that those rats that were injected with a known carcinogen and 2-TCB were three times more likely to develop colon cancer. So, even on these preliminary findings, it doesn’t look good.

These tests are highly flawed, and yet we already have the solution.

Even more worrying, in 2009 about 90 cats in Australia developed neurological problems and 30 died after being fed a dried cat food that was irradiated when it was imported from Canada. After that, irradiation was banned for cat food. Even though this horrible thing happened, irradiation is still allowed for food for human consumption. It really makes you wonder what is being done to our food.

Although irradiation kills most bacteria in food, it also kills the good bacteria such as the probiotics. Irradiation also causes food to lose vitamins, particularly vitamins A, B1, E and K.

That is why the new technology is so beautiful, it provides you everything you need without worry.

So we can agree to disagree, and with all those assumption made by others that you quoted, and you can begin to create your own amino acid protein fat as proof that the new technology works and is correct.

Popcorn
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:21 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:05 AM)
Dr. FEEL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:01 AM)

Why do TPTB put "comedy" on tv if laughter is so good for you.

Some weirdos laugh at others suffering, Is that good for you?

Laugh or cry is for the one that feels the emotion, and slaves to physicality need to have addictions satisfied.

I am for peace on this planet, and sometimes it calls for tough love, and as a human I still err and am not perfect.

Sharing knowledge and helping those that want it, and some that do not want to hear it, chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397519
06-19-2017 02:24 AM

I think it should be, tired of that sh*t. Position, that sh*t is further away and beyond physical contact. I should hope, unless there is physically some sh*t right there in your vicinity.
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:27 AM

borg RE: I'm tired of this sh*t...
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 01:58 AM)
What is fumigation

Imported food or food-derived products have to go through the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS). Certain foods are fumigated with methyl bromide that has been found to be toxic to animals and humans. The other thing about methyl bromide is that it is classified by the Australian Government as ozone depleting. Since 2005, AQIS are the only agency in Australia that is allowed to use methyl bromide.

Organic standards have a zero tolerance for fumigation, so by buying organic food you can be sure you are avoiding fumigated food and any possible adverse health effects.

See this is the beauty of the technology for some but the bankruptcy for others.

This technology makes food irrelevant, and then all the negatives side effects of food also are removed.

Food is a poison, plain and simple, and consuming is an addiction that humanity would be better off without.

That is what peaceful humans are up against, to break the addiction of food consumption on this planet, because it is used to control and punish humans instead of anything that could be considered a benefit to humanity.

Lunacy, huh, Lmao
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:39 AM

heart RE: I'm tired of this sh*t...
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:24 AM)
I think it should be, tired of that sh*t. Position, that sh*t is further away and beyond physical contact. I should hope, unless there is physically some sh*t right there in your vicinity.

Humans are in such denial about everything, especially their own physical health, they blame everything on a substance or a life style or lack of one or the other, when that is a lie.

The emotion is the key to health and if that is not healthy then the illness manifest in the body.

But some will try to sell you on a healthier poison that you can consume or its certified less deadly, chuckle

All the while you still get sick and the emotion still is suffering.

The key to the emotional health is Zinc Oxide.

It cost a few pennies to make and it will change your life and health.

But what addict that gets satisfaction from consuming poison is going to really create the solution and reverse their condition?

Not many and not until the last day of life when they will try anything just for one more day, pathetic.

But now you know of something else and here it is:
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-759976.html
it is the thought that counts?

Call it alchemy, witchcraft, psuedo science, whatever, but I dare you to create it and prove that it does not work, because you cant, because with this simple technology no one can do it wrong.

Because the addicts that do not want it will not even try it just for laughs, it scares them to much to think that it might reverse their addictions.

What excuses does anyone have?

Plenty, Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:41 AM

Dr. FEEL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:27 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 01:58 AM)
What is fumigation

See this is the beauty of the technology for some but the bankruptcy for others.

This technology makes food irrelevant, and then all the negatives side effects of food also are removed.

Food is a poison, plain and simple, and consuming is an addiction that humanity would be better off without.

That is what peaceful humans are up against, to break the addiction of food consumption on this planet, because it is used to control and punish humans instead of anything that could be considered a benefit to humanity.

Lunacy, huh, Lmao

Be good to give it up yes.
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:44 AM

Dr. FEEL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:39 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:24 AM)

Humans are in such denial about everything, especially their own physical health, they blame everything on a substance or a life style or lack of one or the other, when that is a lie.

The emotion is the key to health and if that is not healthy then the illness manifest in the body.

But some will try to sell you on a healthier poison that you can consume or its certified less deadly, chuckle

But what addict that gets satisfaction from consuming poison is going to really create the solution and reverse their condition?

Not many and not until the last day of life when they will try anything just for one more day, pathetic.

Call it alchemy, witchcraft, psuedo science, whatever, but I dare you to create it and prove that it does not work, because you cant, because with this simple technology no one can do it wrong.

Because the addicts that do not want it will not even try it just for laughs, it scares them to much to think that it might reverse their addictions.

Plenty, Lmao

I found my Mental health benefited from getting off of dead foods AKA "processed foods". And not over eating.
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
06-19-2017 02:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:44 AM)
Dr. FEEL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 02:39 AM)

Plenty, Lmao

I found my Mental health benefited from getting off of dead foods AKA "processed foods". And not over eating.

The other thread was deleted, chuckle

I do not see the difference between a processed or organic poison except the costs, but then again it could be a piece of mind thing, Hugs
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 416637
06-19-2017 06:03 AM

Irradiation, Codex Alimentarius, estrogen mimics, vaccinations, chemotherapy, opioids, anti-depressants, fluoride, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc........

All just facets of the global depopulation program.

They want us dead.

doomed

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication