News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Keeping the crackwhore gas lighters away?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420188
06-19-2017 03:56 PM

Keeping the crackwhore gas lighters away?
Advertisement
They got a shampoo for it? I mean I already don't smell so hot you'd think that would keep the matrix agents away but no. This one was like a medical witchcraft carrier like with a gauze on the wounds and stuff. I saw the witch programming it, she got the trident I think (I do a lot, can't remember) not ex post facto either.
Quote this message in a reply

Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
User ID: 53
06-19-2017 03:58 PM

RE: Keeping the crackwhore gas lighters away?
use salt.

Just Plain Nuts.
Upside down kitty
User ID: 309498
06-19-2017 04:01 PM

My guess is that they can see more things than a regular human does, can tune out bad smells and tastes. Their only mission is to screw with you. They will take over any 'body' around you, from homeless to CEO's. They are prodigious actors and bullshitters. I'm still stumped how they do accents and foreign languages, it could have been learned or they are using a 'universal translator'. If your targeted like me, then your just screwed, they have absolute power and are absolutely corrupt.

[Image: giphy.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420188
06-19-2017 04:09 PM

lunylunatic  Wrote: (06-19-2017 04:01 PM)
My guess is that they can see more things than a regular human does, can tune out bad smells and tastes. Their only mission is to screw with you. They will take over any 'body' around you, from homeless to CEO's. They are prodigious actors and bullshitters. I'm still stumped how they do accents and foreign languages, it could have been learned or they are using a 'universal translator'. If your targeted like me, then your just screwed, they have absolute power and are absolutely corrupt.

Doubt it. It's like xerses in 300.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412860
06-19-2017 10:17 PM

Ignore... play the game back to them..

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication