News
news This Secret Catholic Exorcist Cult in Brazil Is Making a Deal With the Devil
news Roswell conspiracy theory: Expert claims UFO crash did happen
news A second sun dubbed 'Nemesis' once inhabited the Solar System, say scientists.
news China in quantum breakthrough
news Italian soil yields a new antibiotic that can fight drug-resistant bacteria
news More than 460 earthquakes recorded so far in Yellowstone Park swarm
news Jupiter Now Has 69 Moons
news The Very Weird Vanishing and Death of Don Kemp
news The Human Brain Can Create Structures in Up to 11 Dimensions
news A New Bermuda Triangle Opens Off the Coast of China
news 'Liquid light' can bend around objects

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

i wonder if earth will be like mars soon
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421886
06-19-2017 10:10 PM

i wonder if earth will be like mars soon
Advertisement
so im sitting here thinking about fukushima and how the nuke core went to the earth core,destroying the iron cobalt core,thus weakening earths magnetic field,thus the atmosphere will get stripped off into space and we will be left desolate and bearron like mars.
does this sound plausible?

lol,my idea of a trigger word,bearron!
Quote this message in a reply

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397519
06-19-2017 10:19 PM

RE: i wonder if earth will be like mars soon
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 10:10 PM)
so im sitting here thinking about fukushima and how the nuke core went to the earth core,destroying the iron cobalt core,thus weakening earths magnetic field,thus the atmosphere will get stripped off into space and we will be left desolate and bearron like mars.

Martians set their atmosphere on fire using WEATHER WAR.. If we want to look like Mars that would be a best way to do it.

COV FE FE I WILL STAND AS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THE FATHER THAT I AM.

http://www.abundanthope.net/
daersoulkeeper
User ID: 397354
06-19-2017 10:19 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 378814
06-20-2017 12:03 AM

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK  Wrote: (06-19-2017 10:19 PM)

Martians set their atmosphere on fire using WEATHER WAR.. If we want to look like Mars that would be a best way to do it.

please post a link to the credible, verifiable, and undenaible proof to back that up. thanks in advance.
I-Is-51:50
User ID: 416495
06-20-2017 12:15 AM

What happened to Mars is, God hit Tiamat (Bible: Rahab) with a plasmoid, and was destroyed.

Mars was collaterol damage.

Part of the plasmoid shaved off the top of Mars, creating the Line of Dichotomy.

It also created the Valles Marineris.

http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/military/index.html

"I'm in this for Souls; not opinions." - Luke
lil bird
User ID: 378229
06-20-2017 12:16 AM

sounds like fun times.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 290601
06-20-2017 12:27 AM

odds are the only thing protecting us right now is our surface iron.its adding extra magnetism.now folks would say theres no real field from it.oh yes there is,just because its too weak to be measured doesnt mean its not there.its not much but every bit counts.
now instead of a fake doom like co2,now we have real doom to gather world support behind.even though truthfully it was japan and usa's fault.
hubrous,its whats for judgement!
but what do i know,im just an old hick in the woods,lol!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421685
06-20-2017 12:35 AM

If you have a petri dish and you put a virus in it and fill it with air and food.
Then seal it air tight. Then you see the virus eat the food and start producing co2 and methane, you then know, in a matter of time. The Food will be gone and the virus will have breathed all the air and filled the dish with c02 and methane!
Then all you have left in the petri dish is a dead virus and a bunch of waste product!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421685
06-20-2017 12:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-20-2017 12:35 AM)
If you have a petri dish and you put a virus in it and fill it with air and food.
Then seal it air tight. Then you see the virus eat the food and start producing co2 and methane, you then know, in a matter of time. The Food will be gone and the virus will have breathed all the air and filled the dish with c02 and methane!
Then all you have left in the petri dish is a dead virus and a bunch of waste product!

It is likely that we F#CKED MArs Up First, Then Moved to earth!
Soon we will have also F#cked up the Earth!
End Line.
ENDX
lop guest
User ID: 384670
06-20-2017 01:06 AM

I'm of the opinion that it is quite the opposite.
Mars being the way it is as a result of the way the Earth is headed. The seeming destruction of Mars a result coming up through time, of our impending (yet not completely unavoidable) catastrophe.
What resulted being remnant un-straightened entanglements of those who are engineering the Doom, continuing their fruitless manias beyond death, in spirit, on other levels regardless of how things turn out.
By this I mean that as I see it, things sort of well-up as they begin to force their way through into the present, as a resulting sign of the forces at work and the expenditure of effort to perpetuate conflict on the heels of what dogs them, being the pursuit of Universal justice in judgement catching up to them as the parabolic nature of the conflicting interests propped upon their flimsy platforms of justification begin to crumble ever faster as the tides of time begin to erode the sandcastles they built and heralded as some majestic promised land, when in actuality it was all just blatant ruse of delusion from participating in unsound practices they believed held dominance for the procurement of luxury, while such was both an short-illusion and the dislodging of the keystone which will collapse the archways onto their blockheads.
They seek to outdistance and throw off judgement, with delaying tactics, while they distort reality so ferociously, aligning themselves with nefarious and wicked princes and principalities, as no sound quarter is afforded their wretched, defiled souls.
Attracting all-evil, the ramifications begin to creep in through the crack's rent in reality which they made to win for themselves some fantasy brony unicorn life that somehow seems the object of their curiosity once fully anathematized by their misguided, delusions wrought of genetically inherited curses of stupidity from the unpunished crimes of their dirty, unrepentant forefathers, who are systematically thrown out of heaven for the perverts and liars they became, with all their lies and gaming tactics they are using to justify the endless roll-out of crime-cover-up-crime-waves.
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 397519
06-20-2017 01:08 AM

No you are teased by movies and books that fantasize about doom only to frustrate you later.

Whenever a bank makes a loan, it simultaneously creates a matching deposit in the borrower’s bank account, thereby creating new money.

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publicati...eation.pdf
lil bird
User ID: 378229
06-20-2017 01:11 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-20-2017 12:35 AM)

kill the virus
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 290601
06-20-2017 01:15 AM

petri dishes dont have yeast,bacteria,or uv.add in those factors and realize your virus theory is bogus.oxygen is created every second the sun shines on water.
we are not viruses,we are yeast and bacteria,but i suspect some warming nutz are viruses.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 377901
06-20-2017 01:17 AM

No worries, Venus will eventually be where earth is.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 419063
06-20-2017 01:47 AM

No.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication