News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

I don't usually ask for help but can you all pray for me .
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424445
07-14-2017 09:02 PM

I don't usually ask for help but can you all pray for me .
Advertisement
I have had a really rough four years . It seems like every door that opens gets slammed shut . I'm dealing with various addictions . My health is not the greatest although I started a new diet recently and have been working out . But I could really use some positive vibes . Sorry if I sound needy I just don't know what else to do . Also my faith in God is gone . I feel like he either doesn't exist or doesn't care for his children .

Thanks .
Quote this message in a reply

beer
User ID: 420598
07-14-2017 09:07 PM

RE: I don't usually ask for help but can you all pray for me .
Good luck!

"…to the question whether or not the motion of the Earth in space can be made perceptible in terrestrial experiments. We have already remarked…that all attempts of this nature led to a negative result. Before the theory of relativity was put forward, it was difficult to become reconciled to this negative result."

- A. Einstein
Ragnarök
User ID: 410997
07-14-2017 09:07 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2017 09:02 PM)
I have had a really rough four years . It seems like every door that opens gets slammed shut . I'm dealing with various addictions . My health is not the greatest although I started a new diet recently and have been working out . But I could really use some positive vibes . Sorry if I sound needy I just don't know what else to do . Also my faith in God is gone . I feel like he either doesn't exist or doesn't care for his children .

Thanks .

http://savepic.ru/14841368.jpg

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
Ragnarök
User ID: 410997
07-14-2017 09:08 PM

Ragnarök  Wrote: (07-14-2017 09:07 PM)

Thanks .

http://savepic.ru/14841368.jpg

[Image: 760904.jpg]

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
He Man
Subscriber: Goat Monkey wannbe
User ID: 336961
07-14-2017 09:09 PM

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: t04em3z.jpg]
Russian President Vladimir Putin presented Tillerson with the Order of Friendship.

It's a great year for kleptocratic regimes, oligarchies, plutocracies and autocratic hell holes.
Katz staff

User ID: 409335
07-14-2017 09:24 PM

Wishing you good things. Heartflowers

contact.katz @ yahoo
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 249781
07-14-2017 09:25 PM

Thanks .

I will pray for you.

God does care about us, we just dont care enough about each other.

The only way for him to fix that would be to take away our free will.

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 09:26 PM by Hamburgerwagon.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411105
07-14-2017 09:25 PM

I will pray for you. Dear heavenly Father , please help the op to find your love and overcome his addictions with your help.

I know you've been knocking on his door and heart chords, may he answer your call, repent of his sins, and follow your loving path.

Thank you Jesus, savior of the lost wrecks of the world.

Amen.

Heartflowers
The ghost of capn´crunch
User ID: 398778
07-14-2017 09:31 PM

destiny is a challenge,

you will come out stronger,

take vitamin c and eat oatmeal,

it will help,

and because i am hard you will not like me, but the harder i am the more you will learn!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 298766
07-14-2017 09:35 PM

Thanks .

Why would you ask us to pray for you if you have no faith in God?
Buckster777
User ID: 360011
07-14-2017 09:45 PM

You are not alone!! S977
wish i could help to cheer you up
can feel your pain
Yep,i will say a Prayer for you
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 422150
07-14-2017 10:51 PM

Life is full of challenges but for the most part, they are lessons because you are doing something wrong; it took me 40 years so see this. Addictions may be due to early emotional problems. First of all, give up the religion bullshit as this will really hurt you. I have a friend that married a sweety in 1971 only to be dumped by her when her boyfriend got out of prison. He is still stuck on her and he uses THE BIBLE ( Romans about divorce) to insist that she is still his wife. Our brains are too tiny to comprehend the creator, so dont even pretend to try. First of all, "Know Thyself" and The Unexamined life isnt worth living. The most profound sayings of all time. Start finding out about yourself. The only way to be truly content in life is through self knowledge and an understanding of the world. Such knowledge will show you that what you fret over is meaningless and silly. Checkout the Enneagram test online for a good start.

The official Test site charges 12$ for the exam

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com

Here is a free sample site
http://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 403212
07-14-2017 11:06 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2017 09:25 PM)
I will pray for you. Dear heavenly Father , please help the op to find your love and overcome his addictions with your help.

I know you've been knocking on his door and heart chords, may he answer your call, repent of his sins, and follow your loving path.

Thank you Jesus, savior of the lost wrecks of the world.

Amen.

Heartflowers

Hello, this is your beloved God! Do you really think I have time to solve your problems? Of course not! I manage galaxies, and you should manage your life. What are you, a small child or something? Grow up, will you? chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 405980
07-14-2017 11:09 PM

The ghost of capn´crunch  Wrote: (07-14-2017 09:31 PM)
destiny is a challenge,

you will come out stronger,

take vitamin c and eat oatmeal,

it will help,
oatmeal?

Tissue
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406954
07-14-2017 11:54 PM

heart RE: I don't usually ask for help but can you all pray for me .

Thanks .

He is very real and loves you with a depth of love that no human could even begin to understand or believe without feeling it for him or herself.

Dear Lord, this child of Yours comes to You in pain and need with his heart open and bleeding. Please have mercy on him and lift him up to You and bless his life. Turn it around from the darkness that once filled it and fill it with the light of Your love and abundance!

I know You Father God and know how you love this person, even though they have lost the power to believe in You. Send Your healing love to this individual and surround him with guardian, protective and healing angels to help him navigate through this time of pain and suffering.

Come to him and light his way and let him feel the love that You have for him. Heal him and put his life back on track and help him to fulfill the plan you had for him from his birth. Forgive him, love him, heal him. Be with him always Lord and fill his heart with love. Thank You Papa God.

In Jesus's precious name, Amen.

HugsHugsHugsHugs
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication