News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

God became Lucifer When...
Just a LOPster
Light is a Lie, Pineal was the sight
User ID: 421416
07-15-2017 01:38 AM

God became Lucifer When...
Advertisement
When he became aware of himself. First, there was the perfection. The all flowing well-spring of pure creation. From whence all things came. INCLUDING---> The awareness of that infinite well of energy and creation.

But something cannot be one thing and still be something else. So when the awareness was created, it had to, by function, become separated from the wellspring itself. This, became Lucifer. The self-awareness of God. The ego of the source if you will.

Hence Lucifer then created this realm in a fractal microcosm of the original source birth and awareness separation.

As it is in heaven above, so it is in earth below.

Lucifer then created a realm where he could not exist, but he could influence from the outside. Just as the source birthed a separate ego that was aware of the source yet had to be separated from it.

So Lucifer, made this creation but could not be in it. But, what will be the doom of this realm is when he is able to break through the gate of non-existence into existence, and thus the wheel of time is broken and causal reality no longer is able to function in proper form.

This of course becomes the source for Lucifer's power. without naturally functioning laws, no cause needs to honored by any effect in order to exist, and thus anyone alive at this time would experience a hellish existence. Literally the End Times, as it would be the end to chronological time.

Perhaps that is the sacred principle that truly makes the source of creation so pure and true. It never creates two of the same thing. Every moment, every instance, every molecule in motion in the universe. combine to form a kind of unique molecular time-stamp. This ensures no two instances are the same throughout all of existence, to protect a sort of referential integrity for all moments in time.

Otherwise, how else could you differentiate between one moment in time, and the next? It must be managed at some level by a universal infinite mind-well. A white-hole of infinite energy/knowledge/information that is constantly spewing forth unique moments in time, each that are each slightly different from one another by some water mark embedded in physicality. And each moment in a way defines the next as well as the ones before it, to create the mesh of moments and particles that make up every second we exist.

Is, my thoughts on the subject anyways Popcorn

Self-mastery and developing strong will-power and discipline are the only keys to your personal freedom. Master your emotions, your body, your physical strength and your mental clarity. Blade sharpens blade, you must sharpen your very being and temper with love and honor.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 01:40 AM by Just a LOPster.) Quote this message in a reply

SM0K3SCR33nnnnnnnnnn
lop guest
User ID: 424073
07-15-2017 01:42 AM

teach RE: God became Lucifer When...
If GOD is infinite... then how can it not be something that is not nothing?

So I heard that God is expressing itself through it creation.

AND Realizing that it is GOD in its creation is of import...
Quote this message in a reply
killedbydeath
Conspirator
User ID: 384275
07-15-2017 01:44 AM

RE: God became Lucifer When...
beyond derp

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTypHsdtGwiNfI40N6CUXU...gRsRNiptKA]
PopEye
The Sailor Man
User ID: 335197
07-15-2017 01:49 AM

There is no god.

There is no lucifer.

There are stupid people.

I yam what I yam
-
[Image: rVy21y4.gif]
-
Just a LOPster
07-15-2017 02:12 AM

PopEye  Wrote: (07-15-2017 01:49 AM)
There is no god.

There is no lucifer.

There are stupid people.

chuckle

Self-mastery and developing strong will-power and discipline are the only keys to your personal freedom. Master your emotions, your body, your physical strength and your mental clarity. Blade sharpens blade, you must sharpen your very being and temper with love and honor.
Just a LOPster
07-15-2017 02:13 AM

killedbydeath  Wrote: (07-15-2017 01:44 AM)
beyond derp

[Image: g1QxWb2.gif]

Just a LOPster
07-15-2017 02:19 AM

SM0K3SCR33nnnnnnnnnn  Wrote: (07-15-2017 01:42 AM)

Interesting thing to me, is god is constantly realizing itself through creation and then instantly that realization is pressed as solid reality, which we then perceive at an imperceptible slight delay from it coming into being and phasing out of one moment and forward into the next.

The creations are of relative import that we know, they are important to one another and the present moment, but may or may not be of great import beyond that. Hard to say.

Of course the "veil" of limited physical reality cloaks all we experience and know and do and essentially even limits us to what we are. So of course we get bits and pieces of the truth as best we can perceive it.

so once in a while new random idea pops into my I head I share it. Dats what Lunies do for their here-tic Lopster brethren. So put that in your perception pipe and smoke it.

stonercat

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 02:22 AM by Just a LOPster.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-15-2017 02:23 AM

Just a LOPster  Wrote: (07-15-2017 02:19 AM)

Interesting things is god is constantly realizing itself through creation and then instantly that realization is pressed as solid reality, which we then perceive at an imperceptible slight delay from it coming into being and phasing out of one moment and forward into the next.

The creations are of relative import that we know, they are important to one another and the present moment, but may or may not be of great import beyond that. Hard to say.

Of course the "veil" of limited physical reality cloaks all we experience and know and do and essentially even limits us to what we are. So of course we get bits and pieces of the truth as best we can perceive it.

so once in a while new random idea pops into my I head I share it. Dats what Lunies do for their here-tic Lopster brethren. So put that in your perception pipe and smoke it.

stonercat

Don't Patronize me dude...
Just a LOPster
07-15-2017 02:24 AM

Interesting thing to me, is god is constantly realizing itself through creation and then instantly that realization is pressed as solid reality, which we then perceive at an imperceptible slight delay from it coming into being and phasing out of one moment and forward into the next.

stonercat

Kinda like dis:
(Say top is future, middle is present physical reality, bottom is past).

[Image: ACzyOEk.gif]

Just a LOPster
07-15-2017 02:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-15-2017 02:23 AM)
Interesting things is god is constantly realizing itself through creation and then instantly that realization is pressed as solid reality, which we then perceive at an imperceptible slight delay from it coming into being and phasing out of one moment and forward into the next.

stonercat

The Dude obliges chuckle

LoP Guest
lop guest
07-15-2017 02:26 AM

stonercat

In "Reality" GOD can not be Theorized.

Good Luck with that tho Heartflowers chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 360497
07-15-2017 02:26 AM

I think God lives in nibiru which is a giant cube and is coming to destroy us all like He promised. Thank goodness
Just a LOPster
07-15-2017 02:27 AM

Den somewhere in the middle is epic Lucy cat

[Image: 81UkWKr.gif]

Just a LOPster
07-15-2017 02:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-15-2017 02:26 AM)
I think God lives in nibiru which is a giant cube and is coming to destroy us all like He promised. Thank goodness

[Image: KsjS55I.gif]

Yes, LET US PRAY, for a swift and painless death. chuckle

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424469
07-15-2017 02:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-15-2017 02:26 AM)

In "Reality" GOD can not be Theorized.

Good Luck with that tho Heartflowers chuckle

Ok here goes....

"God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference is no where."

Later.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication