News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER T
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424562
07-16-2017 10:31 AM

teach ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER T
Advertisement
ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER TO ATTACK

A Chinese dissident claims these "weapons" have been smuggled into the United States ... this is scary. Tiffani Grey for The Conservative Tribune reports, A billionaire Chinese businessman who has broken ties with the Beijing regime is going public with what he says is a secret Chinese plan that’s brought thousands of intelligence officers into the United States with the goal of enlisting thousands of more recruits inside the country, according to a bombshell new report.

Quote this message in a reply

Adytum
Anti-Antifa
User ID: 411905
07-16-2017 10:44 AM

RE: ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER T
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-16-2017 10:31 AM)
ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER TO ATTACK

A Chinese dissident claims these "weapons" have been smuggled into the United States ... this is scary. Tiffani Grey for The Conservative Tribune reports, A billionaire Chinese businessman who has broken ties with the Beijing regime is going public with what he says is a secret Chinese plan that’s brought thousands of intelligence officers into the United States with the goal of enlisting thousands of more recruits inside the country, according to a bombshell new report.

40,000 guns

Omigod, omigod, omigod!

Are the Chinese aware of how many weapons are in the hands of US citizens?
Heir
User ID: 397555
07-16-2017 01:15 PM

gmorning RE: ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER T
I remember decades ago when NORINCO SKS Type 56 Rifles were first imported . A Buddy bought by the dozen and made a profit at $100 price point . Sold a lot of 'em .

[Image: File:Simonov-SKS-45.JPG]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS#/media...SKS-45.JPG

Then BATF discovered 6 with the same serial number . Got all excited but did nothing .

A million had been authorized for that first batch import license . So , it's possible up to 6 million came in , or more likely , a significant portion of that million had matching numbers .

One thing learned by My Buddy , there are two basic barrel mountings . One pin and brazed into the receiver . Tell tale is a round boss at that point . Lucky to hit the target at 100 feet with iron sights .

The other is thread mounted with wrench flats on the boss . This one is the Military Issue style and actually stays accurate after running a few hundred rounds through , as fast as the mag could be stripper clip loaded and the trigger pulled .

Keep that in mind if shopping the Private Market .

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
New
Servant
User ID: 422221
07-16-2017 01:35 PM

RE: ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER T
O.G. (Original Ghost)  Wrote: (07-16-2017 10:44 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-16-2017 10:31 AM)

40,000 guns

Omigod, omigod, omigod!

Are the Chinese aware of how many weapons are in the hands of US citizens?

I was told that it is perfectly legal to own a flame thrower
Heir
07-16-2017 01:47 PM

gmorning RE: ALERT: CHINA'S SECRET PLAN UNVEILED.... 40,000 WEAPONS IN US WAITING FOR ORDER T
new()  Wrote: (07-16-2017 01:35 PM)

Yes . And fun to build . Used to be able to buy 5 gallon pails of Napalm stuff to mix into gasoline or Diesel to fill the fuel tanks in the field . 5 gallons went a looooonnnngggggg way .

Here's a decent design for pretty low budget .

[Image: Flamethrower-Device-red-small2.png]
https://flamethrowerplans.com/wp-content...small2.png

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

New
Servant
User ID: 422221
07-16-2017 01:49 PM

Heir  Wrote: (07-16-2017 01:47 PM)
new()  Wrote: (07-16-2017 01:35 PM)

Yes . And fun to build . Used to be able to buy 5 gallon pails of Napalm stuff to mix into gasoline or Diesel to fill the fuel tanks in the field . 5 gallons went a looooonnnngggggg way .

Here's a decent design for pretty low budget .

[Image: Flamethrower-Device-red-small2.png]
https://flamethrowerplans.com/wp-content...small2.png

Actually a can of spray paint and a lighter works in a pinch chuckle
Heir
07-16-2017 01:51 PM

Hair spray is pretty good also , but if You're serious . . . . . ?

Oh Bother :P
User ID: 424372
07-16-2017 01:56 PM

Heir  Wrote: (07-16-2017 01:51 PM)
Hair spray is pretty good also , but if You're serious . . . . . ?

... ensure it's schwarzkopf extra hold hair lacquer chuckle

I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books. I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me: Hermann Hesse

If there be magic, let it be an art.
:Small bend from William Shakespeare

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Heir
07-16-2017 01:56 PM

Also , most DIY builds are gas powered . Not as effective as jelled gasoline in ( ummmmm ) real serious situations .

Still pretty fearsome to face for the tumble weeds and woodland underbrush .

Even a metal pump sprayer and long nose lighter can ignite & throw thinner gel mixes . Get the wet weeds burning real good .

Don't get any on Ya !

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396466
07-16-2017 02:38 PM

500 guys per city could screw up alot of sh*t...............................
Spank The Monkey
lop guest
User ID: 421152
07-16-2017 03:18 PM

Wow. 40,000 pairs of chopsticks... You'll need a shitload of wontons and dim sum for that...

[Image: ekT01HT.jpg]
Rayne
User ID: 423753
07-16-2017 03:26 PM

They'll probably just disperse the guns into the population with the thought the US citizenry will kill one another. Why get their hands dirty?

That being said...I don't buy the propaganda that China is out to get us, nor is Russia, & I'm not totally convinced about North Korea.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420778
07-16-2017 03:52 PM

A good portion of them will probably turn traitor to China, seeing how good we have it here compared to how badly they'd have it back home.
Spank The Monkey
lop guest
User ID: 421152
07-16-2017 03:54 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-16-2017 03:52 PM)
A good portion of them will probably turn traitor to China, seeing how good we have it here compared to how badly they'd have it back home.

Lmao

stupid gweilo...
Karu
User ID: 356775
07-16-2017 03:59 PM

Bump

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication