news Researchers create a 'battery-free' mobile phone
news New Tunnel Discovered Under Ancient Pyramid
news Watch biggest explosion ever on Moon as NASA warns we could be next
news The Future of Deep Space Propulsion May Soon Be Radically Altered

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

‘Don’t you fly first class, Princess?’: Coulter gets trashed for Twitter meltdown
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
Vocem sine nomine audivit!
User ID: 350320
07-16-2017 12:43 PM

‘Don’t you fly first class, Princess?’: Coulter gets trashed for Twitter meltdown
Advertisement
Quote:She then tweeted a photo of the flight attendant who told Coulter she was going to have to seat someone in the empty seat.

"Why are you taking me out of the extra room seat I specifically booked, @Delta?' Flight attendant: "I don't know.”

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) July 15, 2017

Followed by a photo of the woman who got the seat.

.@Delta didn’t give my extra room seat to an air marshall or tall person. Here’s the woman given my PRE-BOOKED seat: pic.twitter.com/iDNB8xXXOd

And whined and complained.

Hey @Delta, you mind telling me why it was an "emergency" to move someone else into the seat I had carefully chosen in advance and booked?

Also, @Delta, your wifi doesn't work — probably to prevent passengers from tweeting from the plane about how they're being treated.

.@JetBlue has free wifi and doesn't wantonly remove passengers from their assigned seats, booked in advance FOR A REASON. @Delta sucks.

But the fun started when people began to respond.

Did your broom stop working?

— Crutnacker (@Crutnacker) July 15, 2017
Ann, you get a lot of hate but your bravery and resilience are commendable. Changing airplane seats is more traumatic than people realize.

— kyla crowther (@whatkylasaid) July 15, 2017
But it's a free market, so the airlines have USA freedom and liberty to do this kind of thing! Don't you care about principles? Sad!

— Elizabeth Rothwell (@egrothwell) July 15, 2017
If only you were important.

— Lambda My Loop (@LambdaMyLoop) July 15, 2017
Don't you fly First Class, Princess?

— Robin Groves (@smartbunny) July 15, 2017
Perhaps they hate you

— Esther Eli (@EliEstherVizio) July 15, 2017
Love how bitter you are!! Go girl!

What. A. Snowflake.
.etc

more:
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/dont-you...line-seat/

chuckle

[Image: ugKHqGP.jpg]
©®℮å†E
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408339
07-16-2017 12:50 PM

RE: ‘Don’t you fly first class, Princess?’: Coulter gets trashed for Twitter meltdown
Sorta like about a month ago, when Chuckie Schumer was shamed for calling a flight attendant a bit*h, because she had the audacity to tell Chuckie to turn off his phone, as the plane was waiting on Chuckie to turn off his phone so they could take off.

Chuckie had been texting, so Chuckie thought it unreasonable to have to turn HIS phone off like everyone else on the plane.
Norseman
lop guest
User ID: 301957
07-16-2017 12:51 PM

RE: ‘Don’t you fly first class, Princess?’: Coulter gets trashed for Twitter meltdown

Rager
The dude with the hair
User ID: 365009
07-16-2017 12:52 PM

This is the definition of snow flake behavior, right?

canada
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-16-2017 12:59 PM

Rager  Wrote: (07-16-2017 12:52 PM)

Yes, Coulter and Chuckie Schumer are both guilty of it.
Norseman
lop guest
User ID: 397252
07-16-2017 01:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-16-2017 12:59 PM)

The only truth can possibly be this:

Rager
The dude with the hair
User ID: 398045
07-16-2017 01:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-16-2017 12:59 PM)

It seems the most politically active are also the most politically sensitive...Ttpcmasm

canada
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424442
07-16-2017 02:23 PM

She is in the right, though, is she not?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424443
07-16-2017 02:31 PM

More liberal intolerance and hate. How refreshing.
Hrd2Stbd
User ID: 269984
07-16-2017 03:00 PM

Nobody cares what you liberal cvnts think. Now why dont you go diddle some wallabies or something and STFU?
Spiddy
User ID: 424580
07-16-2017 03:22 PM

Ann Coulter walks into a bar and the bairmaid asks, "Why the long face?"

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Spiddy
User ID: 424580
07-16-2017 03:24 PM

Hrd2Stbd  Wrote: (07-16-2017 03:00 PM)
Nobody cares what you liberal cvnts think. Now why dont you go diddle some wallabies or something and STFU?

Oh you poor delicate snowflake.
Did we just trigger you?
How sad.Tissue

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Rayne
User ID: 423753
07-16-2017 03:29 PM

She needs to go away. She has done nothing for the republican party but add to the crazy. She is a but a plant put there to help destroy it.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 03:30 PM by Rayne.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-16-2017 03:36 PM

Rayne  Wrote: (07-16-2017 03:29 PM)
She needs to go away. She has done nothing for the republican party but add to the crazy. She is a but a plant put there to help destroy it.

She works for the republican establishment elite.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409271
07-16-2017 03:44 PM

Book a seat and not a flight.
They've started forcing us to buy(rent?) seats at the movies areound here rather than the old first come first serve model and I'll be damned if I give up a seat I've been required to take the time to preselect.
Especially when I do it on line to avoid the now long slow lines at the theater.
She might be whining but SHE is right here. Why buy assigned seats if you can be moved on the whim of a stewardess( and yes I used that title on purpose)?
You don't have a reason, I ain't moving.
Probably some liberal snowflake of a stew moved her because of who she was anyway.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication