Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

I am more comfortable around poor people than rich people
LOP Secret Agent
User ID: 364450
07-17-2017 06:12 AM

I am more comfortable around poor people than rich people
Advertisement
I am more comfortable around poor people than rich people.

It seems to me that poor people have nothing to lose, and I respect that, whereas rich people are always afraid of losing their stuff, and value their stuff more than they value others (like you and me).

I'm not talking about the rural and suburban poor, who usually have networks of friends they can depend on, I mean the urban poor, who don't depend on anyone but themselves and are more vulnerable. It seems to me that urban poor people are more honest with themselves, their limits, and are more attuned to the fragility of human life.

I know a lot of rich people, but I would never trust rich people with anything, because they usually try to screw you over financially. Poor people can steal from you too, but they don't steal as much from you as rich people do. Rich people often become rich because of their questionable dealings with others.

Rich people often think they are smarter than poor people, but if you listen and talk to poor people, you realize a lot of them are incredibly smart and interesting people, and that teaches you a lot about life.

Jhikpghf
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424626
07-17-2017 06:13 AM

RE: I am more comfortable around poor people than rich people
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423907
07-17-2017 06:30 AM

Both class suck but the worse is definitively the middle very sexy lady class!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 414320
07-17-2017 07:39 AM

I'm not, except for social etiquette. There are good and bad people everywhere you go. It is different, but not better or worse.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424591
07-17-2017 08:13 AM

LOP Secret Agent  Wrote: (07-17-2017 06:12 AM)

It's not a matter of rich or poor. I know many millionaires, many of my friends and I are. Many friends are not. None are poor, but it's not because they are poor. I simply do not like dumb asses. And most continually poor people are dumb. Not all of course, some have physical impairments that are difficult disadvantage. But I share nothing in common with people that seem to struggle through life because they are dumb. I've hired some pretty dumb people before and I don't even know how to make small talk with them. WTF do you say? "So, what's your favorite prison?" "Can I see your tattoos?" "Was your mother in a biker gang too?" "Hey, how about those all star wrestlers? Which one's your champ?" "So, how many lotto tickets did you buy this week? Any winner?" ... lol yeah, r i g h t.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420188
07-17-2017 08:23 AM

It seems to me that poor people have nothing to lose, and I respect that, whereas rich people are always afraid of losing their stuff, and value their stuff more than they value others (like you and me).

I'm not talking about the rural and suburban poor, who usually have networks of friends they can depend on, I mean the urban poor, who don't depend on anyone but themselves and are more vulnerable. It seems to me that urban poor people are more honest with themselves, their limits, and are more attuned to the fragility of human life.

I know a lot of rich people, but I would never trust rich people with anything, because they usually try to screw you over financially. Poor people can steal from you too, but they don't steal as much from you as rich people do. Rich people often become rich because of their questionable dealings with others.

Rich people often think they are smarter than poor people, but if you listen and talk to poor people, you realize a lot of them are incredibly smart and interesting people, and that teaches you a lot about life.

Jhikpghf

OS says they feed on you less because they got less "processes" (demons).

I probably shouldn't have compromised on this stan stuff but there are humans on here.
LOP Secret Agent
User ID: 364450
07-17-2017 08:30 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 08:23 AM)
OS says they feed on you less because they got less "processes" (demons).

I probably shouldn't have compromised on this stan stuff but there are humans on here.

Huh? What do you mean?
blind prophet
Teiresias
User ID: 398379
07-17-2017 08:41 AM

A childhood friend of mine is pretty well off now, when I visit him I tell him every time how odd it is to be in the neighborhood.

He still feels it himself every now and again.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Roll the bones
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-17-2017 09:19 AM

With 8 billion humans on the planet, we have the luxury to be able to be choosey about who we want to associate with. chuckle
xpl0it
User ID: 404009
07-17-2017 09:26 AM

Jhikpghf

I agree to an extent, but there are really nice rich people too.

I worked for a dentist that owned a couple million dollar house, had a gate but always left it open, never locked his doors. He allowed different cross country and track teams to come whenever they want, use his pool, training equipment, do whatever.

Always had free food, a keg...

Anything you wanted.

He was the nicest man I've ever met, rich beyond belief, but was the most selfless person I ever met in my life.

Died about 8 years ago. Still miss him very much.
xpl0it
User ID: 404009
07-17-2017 09:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 08:13 AM)

It's not a matter of rich or poor. I know many millionaires, many of my friends and I are. Many friends are not. None are poor, but it's not because they are poor. I simply do not like dumb asses. And most continually poor people are dumb. Not all of course, some have physical impairments that are difficult disadvantage. But I share nothing in common with people that seem to struggle through life because they are dumb. I've hired some pretty dumb people before and I don't even know how to make small talk with them. WTF do you say? "So, what's your favorite prison?" "Can I see your tattoos?" "Was your mother in a biker gang too?" "Hey, how about those all star wrestlers? Which one's your champ?" "So, how many lotto tickets did you buy this week? Any winner?" ... lol yeah, r i g h t.

That's pretty judgmental on many levels.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-17-2017 10:10 AM

xpl0it  Wrote: (07-17-2017 09:28 AM)
That's pretty judgmental on many levels.

Everybody is judgmental. Even you.

One should have a right to use whatever criteria they please in selecting those they chose to associate with. And everyone does.
Munet
User ID: 408636
07-17-2017 11:01 AM

Well, as a homeowner, the last safe place I'd imagine is somewhere where a lot of homeless people live because sooner rather later one of them is going to feel entitled to living in my house and since I live in Belgium ... there is no law to prevent them from doing that.
If you live in Belgium you know what I mean: Roma in Gent.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396466
07-17-2017 11:29 AM

Jhikpghf

You dont need to be a Secret Agent to figure all that out..................here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTby-nfFd1I

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication