News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To ALL my fellow Americans
Dub619
User ID: 423542
07-17-2017 06:58 AM

horn To ALL my fellow Americans
Advertisement
I love being an (aware) American and i'll stick this sh*t out and fight till the bloody f*ckin end to excommunicate the wicked evil that has forcibly (albeit subtlety) taken over control of my country. The same wicked evil that uses terrorisim as both a proxy and a means of illegally pursuing an insidious agenda bent on world domination through the guise of spreading Peace and Democracy.
So.
Are we gonna sit back and let these satanic, pedophile, Nazi f*cks currently running our country continue to slander our name and bleed our Nation to death?
Or.
Are we gonna stand together, united and lettem know exactly what it is to be a freedom loving, ass kicking, tuffer then nails, mother f*ckin American!
Cause ya know. I think we forgot that the amount of sh*t we take from anyone threatening our way of life is mother f*ckin zero.
We are Team 99%. It's now or never.

Rise Up And Against
Americans Fighting to Save America

RiseUpNAgaiNst
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424373
07-17-2017 07:02 AM

RE: To ALL my fellow Americans
That sentiment expressed on this site just got you monitored by the FBI and CIA.

There are places who won't hand over your details and IP for what you say, but they are private member only sites.
Quote this message in a reply
Dub619
User ID: 423542
07-17-2017 07:10 AM

RE: To ALL my fellow Americans
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 07:02 AM)
That sentiment expressed on this site just got you monitored by the FBI and CIA.

There are places who won't hand over your details and IP for what you say, but they are private member only sites.

If thats the case, then I've been being monitored by those cock suckers for a long time now.
Still i appreciate the heads up.

RiseUpNAgaiNst
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 07:10 AM by Dub619.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication