News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I THINK CHARLIE GARD'S LIFE OR DEATH WILL BE DECIDED TODAY
James
User ID: 416687
07-17-2017 11:23 AM

heart I THINK CHARLIE GARD'S LIFE OR DEATH WILL BE DECIDED TODAY
Advertisement
Charlie Gard case threatens all parents:

Quote:Reasonable people can disagree about what is best for Charlie. But principle and law are clear on who has primary authority to determine his fate.

Would experimental medical treatment be in Charlie’s Gard’s best interests? Or should he be taken off of life support and allowed to die? And who should decide his fate?

From a medical ethics perspective, both courses of action are permissible in principle. If Charlie were an adult and had made his wishes known in a living will (or through a health care proxy), those wishes would be followed without controversy. An adult patient would never be barred from seeking further treatment (no matter how small or uncertain the prospective benefit) from a doctor willing to provide it, especially if he had the money to pay for it himself.

This case, then, is not really about Charlie’s best interests. After all, reasonable people can disagree about what is best for Charlie — unless we are willing to say that not only Charlie’s parents, but also the more than 84,000 people who donated money to fund Charlie’s experimental treatment, the millions of others who support their cause, and the prestigious hospitals willing to provide the treatment, are all acting completely unreasonably.

Rather, the real question at issue in this case is: Who has the right to decide on Charlie’s behalf, given that Charlie himself has never had a chance to express his wishes?

Read more here....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2...478860001/

War is a racket. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

- Marine Major General, Smedley Butler
Quote this message in a reply

James
07-17-2017 11:38 AM

RE: I THINK CHARLIE GARD'S LIFE OR DEATH WILL BE DECIDED TODAY
2 hours ago...

Charlie Gard's fate set to be decided today: judge expected to rule on child's battle for life

Quote:The fate of terminally ill baby Charlie Gard is expected to be decided later today in a court ruling that will be heard the world over.

Following weeks of high emotion, a judge is to rule this afternoon on whether tiny Charlie will be allowed to receive experimental treatment in the US for a terminal condition.

His parents made a moving plea yesterday for the treatment to be given the go-ahead.

The child has been offered support from around the world, including offers of treatment from the Pope, and Donald Trump.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/charli...89211.html

War is a racket. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

James
07-17-2017 11:57 AM

Charlie's family were told that he should be dead already, but against all odds he is alive and fighting. Just imagine what his family will have to do if Judge Francis gives them a thumbs down? After all this imagine you, as a parent, being forced to go to Him, and hold his hand...and let him go....while he's fighting to stay alive. Charlie is a fighter...he needs our help.

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 11:59 AM by James.) Quote this message in a reply
schizoinfected
User ID: 421342
07-17-2017 12:05 PM

GOSH is nothing more than a child experimental drugs lab, when I was young and had migraines it took them 9 damn years to refer me to the neurological department at the Infirmary, that after them putting me through drug trials, sleep deprivation, changing diets. You'd think for doctors who claim to be clever they'd have automatically thought "hmm migraines=neurological."

Never been back since, certainly never trusted getting only a single opinion by a doctor again.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 12:05 PM by schizoinfected.) Quote this message in a reply
James
07-17-2017 12:20 PM

schizo infected  Wrote: (07-17-2017 12:05 PM)
GOSH is nothing more than a child experimental drugs lab, when I was young and had migraines it took them 9 damn years to refer me to the neurological department at the Infirmary, that after them putting me through drug trials, sleep deprivation, changing diets. You'd think for doctors who claim to be clever they'd have automatically thought "hmm migraines=neurological."

Never been back since, certainly never trusted getting only a single opinion by a doctor again.

Been there, got the 'free' Big-Pharma-is-me t-shirt with my prescription...Let's stay with Charlie for now.Heartflowers

schizoinfected
User ID: 421342
07-17-2017 01:00 PM

There's 2x Doctors, the one from the states, who are visiting today ahead of the court. They've been given unrestricted access to all medical data as independent witnesses in establishing (possibly influencing) the final ruling.
CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 416094
07-17-2017 01:38 PM

James  Wrote: (07-17-2017 11:23 AM)

Quote:Reasonable people can disagree about what is best for Charlie. But principle and law are clear on who has primary authority to determine his fate.

Would experimental medical treatment be in Charlie’s Gard’s best interests? Or should he be taken off of life support and allowed to die? And who should decide his fate?

From a medical ethics perspective, both courses of action are permissible in principle. If Charlie were an adult and had made his wishes known in a living will (or through a health care proxy), those wishes would be followed without controversy. An adult patient would never be barred from seeking further treatment (no matter how small or uncertain the prospective benefit) from a doctor willing to provide it, especially if he had the money to pay for it himself.

This case, then, is not really about Charlie’s best interests. After all, reasonable people can disagree about what is best for Charlie — unless we are willing to say that not only Charlie’s parents, but also the more than 84,000 people who donated money to fund Charlie’s experimental treatment, the millions of others who support their cause, and the prestigious hospitals willing to provide the treatment, are all acting completely unreasonably.

Rather, the real question at issue in this case is: Who has the right to decide on Charlie’s behalf, given that Charlie himself has never had a chance to express his wishes?

Read more here....

Is Charlie important long term on a world run by a species heading for their extinction?

No. No Charlie is not important. Charlie is a media distraction.

Therefore they might as well leave him on life support so the couple can agonize and destroy their marriage/mental state about their child on life support that will more than likely never come off of life support over Charlie's life. The fact is in nature Charlie would have died and the couple would have already been trying for another baby because closure would have been provided. Since the situation is 'retarded', it matters very little about Charlie's life. Right now Charlie's life has a single purpose and that is to give the PARENTS both a secondary source of income by way of donations and provide the media with some vacuous discussion to help promote the medical services and the parent's incomes through spin doctoring.

Remember, in this situation Charlie isn't a baby or even a life to be saved since given the information about Charlie. In all likelihood Charlie will never be a productive member of society if they live so long. The baby is a cash cow.

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 01:39 PM by CPL.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424568
07-17-2017 10:46 PM

CPL  Wrote: (07-17-2017 01:38 PM)
Is Charlie important long term on a world run by a species heading for their extinction?

Therefore they might as well leave him on life support so the couple can agonize and destroy their marriage/mental state about their child on life support that will more than likely never come off of life support over Charlie's life. The fact is in nature Charlie would have died and the couple would have already been trying for another baby because closure would have been provided. Since the situation is 'retarded', it matters very little about Charlie's life. Right now Charlie's life has a single purpose and that is to give the PARENTS both a secondary source of income by way of donations and provide the media with some vacuous discussion to help promote the medical services and the parent's incomes through spin doctoring.

Remember, in this situation Charlie isn't a baby or even a life to be saved since given the information about Charlie. In all likelihood Charlie will never be a productive member of society if they live so long. The baby is a cash cow.

Cmicsfee
Isabella
User ID: 421592
07-17-2017 11:13 PM

I've thought about Charlie quite a bit and hope that if I was in the parent's position I would have let him go naturally a long time ago.

"Charlie Gard's parents 'optimistic' after new brain scan and examination by US neurosurgeon"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/...rain-scan/

Isabella
User ID: 421592
07-17-2017 11:16 PM

James  Wrote: (07-17-2017 11:23 AM)

Read more here....

High-tec medical child abuse keeps running through my mind.Tissue

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 11:17 PM by Isabella.) Quote this message in a reply
CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 416094
07-18-2017 12:20 AM

Isabella  Wrote: (07-17-2017 11:16 PM)

High-tec medical child abuse keeps running through my mind.Tissue

Charlie keeps around 15 people with a steady paycheck and his near-do-well parents are probably eating a little better and catching some wind financially with the kindness of strangers. Charlie is their collective 'bread of life'...even though he might as well be technically dead. You have to understand there is little of anything that any mother would term her child, right now Charlie is a bag of water and chemicals that looks like a baby. They'll try to keep Charlie's heart pumping as long as that money keeping coming.

That's what the article is really about. Money. Who's got money to keep Charlie's iron lung running?

Now as a thought experiment. What if Charlie were an 80 year old man, no one would bat an eye about pulling the plug if the insurance company gave the okay to stop paying long term care. But in Charlie's case, he's incredibly young and they are talking about keeping a vegetable on life support, for the rest of Charlie's life. Right now that child's only purpose is to make sure someone is cutting a check to make sure a machine stays on. It's not a popular position to take, but Charlie is worth more as a guinea pig right now than he'll ever be as a person.

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication