News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is The Truth here?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 402356
07-17-2017 12:22 PM

What is The Truth here?
Advertisement
The truth is you must discipline yourself as an adult, otherwise you are going to get fattened up; metaphorically. What do you think the real Truth is here?

It falls on you. There are no victims.
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 309746
07-17-2017 12:23 PM

RE: What is The Truth here?
The Place Where Sound Dies is the Truth. All else is smoke and mirrors.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420188
07-17-2017 12:34 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 12:22 PM)
The truth is you must discipline yourself as an adult, otherwise you are going to get fattened up; metaphorically. What do you think the real Truth is here?

Hahahaha...good one. Say what you mean "do what you're told".
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-17-2017 12:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 12:34 PM)

Hahahaha...good one. Say what you mean "do what you're told".

I don't think so, I may be wrong at looking at it this way. The worst enemy of yourself is yourself. Why? Because others figured out the psyche and more about you and trick yourself into all sorts of material trappings. So, again, it's up to you. Isn't that great?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408339
07-17-2017 12:38 PM

An increasing number of people today just simply refuse to accept responsibility for themselves and others. This mind control mechanism was developed probably in the 1950s, but it didn't become effective until the late 70s - early 80s. There were all sorts of theories that many people just took as being sound judgement, but were, and are, anything but sound.

Theories such as, criminals aren't criminals because they enjoy committing crimes, but they are criminals due to a chemical imbalance in their brains, so they aren't responsible for the crimes they commit. This was actually the subject for my first exposure to this kind of ridiculousness. A guy at work, who was cool in most respects, but had really weird theories about things, and he would argue that criminals aren't responsible for what they do, like his life depended on it being true. The arguments would actually become violent and threatening if you took the opposite view.

People not being responsible for themselves for the actions they take, has skyrocketed since then, and if you take a close look at the salient points of today's theories of why people are the way they are, you'll see that this insanity has crept into practically every facet of life.
SM0K3SCR33N
User ID: 424626
07-17-2017 12:38 PM

You will not find the truth here... sorry.

Power is nothing... Without the Love to regulate it and the wisdom to use it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396841
07-17-2017 12:40 PM

truth?

order of the skull
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-17-2017 12:52 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 12:40 PM)
truth?

order of the skull

In nature, there are things that animate the skull and body most visibly see, if they could. I'm talking more along the line of animation of body and not just skull stuff. I'm curious about this metaphorical stuff RELATING or appearingly intertwining with the carnal-atom stuff.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 309746
07-17-2017 12:53 PM

SM0K3SCR33N  Wrote: (07-17-2017 12:38 PM)

Sure you can...

...why are you mis-leading the people(s) here?

Are you a CHL sock or sumthing?
SM0K3SCR33N
User ID: 424626
07-17-2017 01:01 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 12:53 PM)
SM0K3SCR33N  Wrote: (07-17-2017 12:38 PM)

Sure you can...

...why are you mis-leading the people(s) here?

Are you a CHL sock or sumthing?

Not as important as all that i'm sure. chuckle

Power is nothing... Without the Love to regulate it and the wisdom to use it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 334332
07-17-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:“Man has no individual i. But there are, instead, hundreds and thousands of separate small “i”s, very often entirely unknown to one another, never coming into contact, or, on the contrary, hostile to each other, mutually exclusive and incompatible. Each minute, each moment, man is saying or thinking, “i”. And each time his i is different. just now it was a thought, now it is a desire, now a sensation, now another thought, and so on, endlessly. Man is a plurality. Man’s name is legion.” ~G. I. Gurdjieff

Rather than see the newness of ourselves and the newness of each moment, we stick to our story about ourselves, about others and about truth as a way of convincing ourselves that every i we see is a permanent continuing unchanging identity.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420616
07-17-2017 01:23 PM

The truth is we're not supposed to be here anymore... pretty sure anyone can feel that in their gut if they searched long enough.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-18-2017 06:42 AM

Have a feeling also it is still around, just like a needle though.
Katz staff

User ID: 409335
07-18-2017 07:54 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 01:23 PM)
The truth is we're not supposed to be here anymore... pretty sure anyone can feel that in their gut if they searched long enough.

Glad someone else sees it too. Heartflowers

contact.katz @ yahoo
Turkey456
User ID: 358903
07-18-2017 08:22 AM

In the industry of "Spiritual Warfare", the tap dance done by LARGE and small organised religions to turn people's stomachs over regarding the Christ is about complete. If you want to learn what Jesus Christ really meant... ask Him to teach you His words in Spirit. The "Spiritual Sovereignty" stealing LARGE organised religions have watered down the Christ's message and the Truth to fit their agenda.

For those that do not know, Jesus Christ's words and deeds as eye witnessed are only 4 books out of 66 that make up the modern Bible. Those 4 books only 120 pages in length are titled Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, they are also called the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Truth or the Good News.

The Good News is about how mankind's disconnection from God can be reestablished thru that one man Jesus Christ. We fell through Adam and we arise through the Christ. The Good News is how to live here now and how to get ready for life there later.

Jesus Christ's philosophy was handed to him from his Father, our Father....God. It is a philosophy of grace...it is not a performance based philosophy....you can do nothing but accept it as a gift of grace.

Become FREE for FREE==> http://www.e-sword.net/ Download an additional bible called the GNB or Good News Bible (it is in everyday easy English) for easy reading. Included are commentaries on each passage to help with difficult areas.

The Lord desires to develop a personal relationship with each one of us as parent to child, brother to brother and brother to sister.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication