News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I am really starting to hate this reality / timeline. I keep trying but ...
The Ghost of ULP
User ID: 417094
07-17-2017 01:58 PM

I am really starting to hate this reality / timeline. I keep trying but ...
Advertisement
But do not see any way out of this. Everything seems so screwed up.
No way to fix it. Seems cursed in away. Stuck and no way to escape.

IN A VOID that keeps drawing you in and want let you out. No matter how hard you try.
You think you have managed to escape sometimes but something happens and you are 3 steps behind.
It also feels like at times the Universe plays tricks on you and puts out a carrot only to snatch it away.

I find my self wanting to start the next reincarnation more and more.
Hopefully It will be better then this one.

What is the point ?

Crazy Lunatic Since 2014.... I post and you debate and think about it.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 02:06 PM by The Ghost of ULP.) Quote this message in a reply

Alpha Omega
Friendship is Magic
User ID: 419000
07-17-2017 02:09 PM

RE: I am really starting to hate this reality / timeline.
The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (07-17-2017 01:58 PM)

I highly doubt the next turning of the wheel will be any different from the last. It being a wheel and all.

When you've really had enough of this reality, you'll simply leave it and go to another reality more to your liking. But as long as you're on the fence in the matter, you'll keep coming back for more of the same.

Just as you I'm in the process of pulling out, but who knows how long it takes to deinvest yourself fully from this reality? Is one lifetime enough, or does it take a hundred lifetimes?

Either way I'm not too worried. Because I've realized that I am in the process of leaving, the fact I'm thinking this proves it. This pointless recycling isn't going to last forever. That's comforting enough for now.
Quote this message in a reply
The Ghost of ULP
07-17-2017 02:11 PM

RE: I am really starting to hate this reality / timeline. I keep trying but ...
Alpha Omega  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:09 PM)
The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (07-17-2017 01:58 PM)

I highly doubt the next turning of the wheel will be any different from the last. It being a wheel and all.

When you've really had enough of this reality, you'll simply leave it and go to another reality more to your liking. But as long as you're on the fence in the matter, you'll keep coming back for more of the same.

Just as you I'm in the process of pulling out, but who knows how long it takes to deinvest yourself fully from this reality? Is one lifetime enough, or does it take a hundred lifetimes?

Either way I'm not too worried. Because I've realized that I am in the process of leaving, the fact I'm thinking this proves it. This pointless recycling isn't going to last forever. That's comforting enough for now.

Well a few things that I would like to change and live out that I screwed up on this life. Probably why I am so miserable right now. Just wonder if I would have been happier and healthier if ............

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 02:12 PM by The Ghost of ULP.) Quote this message in a reply
SM0K3SCR33N
User ID: 424626
07-17-2017 02:17 PM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:11 PM)
Alpha Omega  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:09 PM)

Well a few things that I would like to change and live out that I screwed up on this life. Probably why I am so miserable right now. Just wonder if I would have been happier and healthier if ............

[Image: 86de1ceca1a507d82231814b6dd08896.jpg]

Power is nothing... Without the Love to regulate it and the wisdom to use it.
SM0K3SCR33N
07-17-2017 02:19 PM

[Image: 94b271ba574c0f64437d377e627e4f7f--toolbo...l-arts.jpg]

SM0K3SCR33N
07-17-2017 02:20 PM

[Image: selfimportance1.jpg]

SM0K3SCR33N
07-17-2017 02:23 PM

[Image: dfcf2a965b7df0a3e5d6ac61cf3f0cb6--queen-...d-made.jpg]

Alpha Omega
Friendship is Magic
07-17-2017 02:23 PM

That's the yarn future reincarnations are weaved from right there... not fully accepting your life as it is, and on some level wanting a do-over.

Can't say I'm 100 % free from regret myself, but I do think you need to be before you can transition elsewhere.

Lame as it sounds, I advise you to work on your self acceptance, and seek the middle path. Stop seeing your so-called "accomplishments" and "screwups" as Right or Wrong, or as evidence of your goodness or badness, just see them as the things that happened , without investing yourself either way.

Just my 2c anyway.
Alpha Omega
Friendship is Magic
07-17-2017 02:28 PM

Cool citations from "Don Juan". I vaguely remember another one from when I read the books. He explained the difference between him and the guy he was trying to teach like this. "I'm a warrior, and you are just a pimp".

Somehow that struck a chord with me! You clearly need to stop being a pimp before you can hope to be a warrior!
chuckle
The Ghost of ULP
07-17-2017 02:29 PM

Alpha Omega  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:23 PM)

That's the yarn future reincarnations are weaved from right there... not fully accepting your life as it is, and on some level wanting a do-over.

Can't say I'm 100 % free from regret myself, but I do think you need to be before you can transition elsewhere.

Lame as it sounds, I advise you to work on your self acceptance, and seek the middle path. Stop seeing your so-called "accomplishments" and "screwups" as Right or Wrong, or as evidence of your goodness or badness, just see them as the things that happened , without investing yourself either way.

Just my 2c anyway.

The problem is.. At 31 my soul is just burnt out and I am growing tired. Several Personal and health related issues.

SM0K3SCR33N
07-17-2017 02:31 PM

Alpha Omega  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:28 PM)
Cool citations from "Don Juan". I vaguely remember another one from when I read the books. He explained the difference between him and the guy he was trying to teach like this. "I'm a warrior, and you are just a pimp".

Somehow that struck a chord with me! You clearly need to stop being a pimp before you can hope to be a warrior!
chuckle

Cant remember that one.

But I believe he most certainly enjoyed breaking down that ones ego. chuckle

SM0K3SCR33N
07-17-2017 02:33 PM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:29 PM)
Alpha Omega  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:23 PM)

Just my 2c anyway.

The problem is.. At 31 my soul is just burnt out and I am growing tired. Several Personal and health related issues.

You don't have Holiday pay?

Sick pay?

You're probably suffering from cumulative fatigue.
Everyone needs a break man.

Alpha Omega
Friendship is Magic
07-17-2017 02:34 PM

SM0K3SCR33N  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:31 PM)
Alpha Omega  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:28 PM)

chuckle

Cant remember that one.

And it was sorely needed too... the guy was total cringe.

You could just see how Don Juan accepted him as a student because he was such a hopeless case it would be interesting to see if anything at all could be done for him.
chuckle
SM0K3SCR33N
07-17-2017 02:42 PM

Alpha Omega  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:34 PM)
SM0K3SCR33N  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:31 PM)
Cant remember that one.

And it was sorely needed too... the guy was total cringe.

You could just see how Don Juan accepted him as a student because he was such a hopeless case it would be interesting to see if anything at all could be done for him.
chuckle

I hope so.

Alpha Omega
Friendship is Magic
07-17-2017 02:51 PM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (07-17-2017 02:29 PM)

This might sound glib, but....

You'll get over it!
Heartflowers

You haven't even begun to grow old yet, and your "health related issues" will only multiply from here on. But even so, you'll learn to live with them, and soon you won't even see them as much of an issue!

Around age 30 is usually the first time you notice your body not operating 100 % perfectly like a well-oiled machine, and you just panic.

But at 50 you have 100 times as much body-related troubles as you did at 30, and it just doesn't bother you. Take my word for it!

And when I look at those in my family who are 80, I see people who are half blind and can hardly rise from a chair, but they're perfectly content with life anyway. Worrying about "health related issues" just isn't on their todo list - they're too busy drinking their coffee in the garden and dozing off for a well-deserved nap. They know they might die tomorrow, but they live in the moment, so it's not even a problem.

The "burned out" thing you're talking of is usually cured by slowing down and doing nothing until it has passed. Sit and stare straight ahead while thinking about nothing. That's medicine.

I'll warn you from experience though, if you're severely burned out it can take several months of taking this medicine before you come out the other side. Not my own experience, but my wife once spent an entire summer this way, sitting in the hammock and staring straight ahead.

This cured her permanently however. Whatever issue she had that made her burn out was fully resolved, and she never burned out again.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication