News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What if you invented the greatest thing but didn't have the money to develop it
Hyothetical
lop guest
User ID: 405493
07-17-2017 04:48 PM

What if you invented the greatest thing but didn't have the money to develop it
Advertisement
Say you invented a cure for shedding dogs or a miracle wrinkle cream or some great home brew fuel. How would you get it to market without giving tons of samples away for free? How much would you have to sell to licence the formula? Just wondering if any alchemists here has any experience they could share.
Quote this message in a reply

-Voltaic-
User ID: 397552
07-17-2017 04:50 PM

RE: What if you invented the greatest thing but didn't have the money to develop it
Get a patent lawyer, form a business/business plan and seek out investors.
Alpha Omega
Friendship is Magic
User ID: 419000
07-17-2017 05:06 PM

RE: What if you invented the greatest thing but didn't have the money to develop it
-Voltaic-  Wrote: (07-17-2017 04:50 PM)

Form a business/business plan and seek out investors, then get a patent lawyer, because they're far from free.

The guy has no money, remember!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 152687
07-17-2017 05:13 PM

OP, check out Harvey Dent videos on how to access YOUR Social Sec account, which has billions of dollars in it. Watch the videos. Or check Utube...Access your value.

It's real and it's legal. It's to pay your debts.

Otherwise, hang on a bit cause there is going to be so much money flowing to everyone, you'll be able to do whatever you want to do.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-17-2017 05:18 PM

What if because of lack of funds, said products are now being sold all over the world because they are a trade secret, but only because of years of sending out free samples people are just starting to catch on. Would you keep building your own company slowly that way and keep it exclusive, targeting to professionals or sell to the public. Its all just so overwhelming, the multi level sales, retail, wholesale, shipping. I don't really have enough sales or profit to secure a patent or investors because I depleted everything to get to this point. Just a mommy at home business stemming from 30+ years experience in a certain field so the products sell themselves once people try them. Just need a pep talk from other lunatic inventors.
Яudis
User ID: 421685
07-17-2017 05:21 PM

need a proto Type First, or you cant get the patent!
Blue Prints, and or an actual scientific formula.

You have to be able to actually produce one of your IDEA!

[Image: running_panther_by_otonashi_san-d4ct7db.gif] [email protected]
Domains
Beside One
User ID: 389763
07-17-2017 05:23 PM

look up free patents
AtomIcarus
Subscriber
User ID: 390729

I have found business partners and investors on https://www.businesspartners.com/

I highly recommend it. The site's a little buggy, and the owner is unresponsive to emails, but it works enough to get the job done.

So long, LOP! And thanks for all the fish. $200 reward offered! http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-788432.html

Thread: For the one I've always loved.
Includes all of my writing, my free book, and many of my paranormal experiences.
beer
User ID: 420598

It doesn't work that way. Many years ago, a car running on pure water was invented. Have you heard about it? The electric car was invented more than 100 years ago. When did you first hear about it?

"…to the question whether or not the motion of the Earth in space can be made perceptible in terrestrial experiments. We have already remarked…that all attempts of this nature led to a negative result. Before the theory of relativity was put forward, it was difficult to become reconciled to this negative result."

- A. Einstein
pinguu
User ID: 424683
07-17-2017 05:24 PM

What like my Flick Hammer invention..?

{\displaystyle N=R^{\ast }\cdot f_{p}\cdot n_{e}\cdot f_{\ell }\cdot f_{i}\cdot f_{c}\cdot L}
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 05:25 PM by pinguu.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-17-2017 05:28 PM

Яudis  Wrote: (07-17-2017 05:21 PM)

Because it is simple trade secret formulas, they are already being sold. I am the only one selling them but it is difficult to prove they work unless you try them. All the money in every other product goes into great marketing. I did not have the money so I sent out samples to professionals. It took alot of time and money investment as I went along but its starting to catch on so i am at a crossroads of selling or growing it. I would not say I have a scientific formula but I have a formula that works, thats all I know anymore, Im burnt out with no help.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-17-2017 05:29 PM

AtomIcarus  Wrote: (07-17-2017 05:23 PM)
I have found business partners and investors on https://www.businesspartners.com/

I highly recommend it. The site's a little buggy, and the owner is unresponsive to emails, but it works enough to get the job done.

Thank you I will check that out right now Hugs
AtomIcarus
Subscriber
User ID: 390729
07-17-2017 05:31 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 05:29 PM)
AtomIcarus  Wrote: (07-17-2017 05:23 PM)

Thank you I will check that out right now Hugs

You're welcome. Good luck!

Heartflowers

So long, LOP! And thanks for all the fish. $200 reward offered! http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-788432.html

Thread: For the one I've always loved.
Includes all of my writing, my free book, and many of my paranormal experiences.
Fallingdown
User ID: 357538
07-17-2017 05:31 PM

I've got an idea, little tiny bug zapper's for the inside of the house for those little pain in the ass gnats. I don't know about everybody else. But they drive me crazy. Anybody with an electrical background jump on this idea if you want . ??????

flat earthers explain this ......

[Image: 56GEs0l.gif]
Hypothetical
lop guest
07-17-2017 05:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-17-2017 05:28 PM)
Яudis  Wrote: (07-17-2017 05:21 PM)

Because it is simple trade secret formulas, they are already being sold. I am the only one selling them but it is difficult to prove they work unless you try them. All the money in every other product goes into great marketing. I did not have the money so I sent out samples to professionals. It took alot of time and money investment as I went along but its starting to catch on so i am at a crossroads of selling or growing it. I would not say I have a scientific formula but I have a formula that works, thats all I know anymore, Im burnt out with no help.
Truth be told, I am crying even talking about here with you guys. I have to get a break soon, like the kind where it all works out and I can afford a car and a home and food for my family. So I need the path of least resistance.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication