News
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose
news A mysterious hole nearly the size of South Carolina has opened in Antarctica's ice
news A Case for Time Travelers
news Floating Wind Farms in the North Atlantic Could Power the World
news UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
news Is A.I. Going Too Far?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Oliver Stone Slams "Exceptional" America's "Vast Stupidity" In Sanctioning Russia
Loud Sneeze
User ID: 409281
08-05-2017 10:29 PM

Oliver Stone Slams "Exceptional" America's "Vast Stupidity" In Sanctioning Russia
Advertisement
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05...a#comments

I guess 'American Exceptionalism’ includes the vast stupidity inherent in having two giant oceans to distance us from the rest of humanity.

It is the same media who insisted on our need to go to Vietnam to defend our freedoms against the communists 6,000 miles away. And after the Red Scare finally went away for good in 1991, let us remind ourselves that It never ended. It became Hussein of Iraq with his weapons of mass destruction, and talk of the ‘mushroom cloud.’ It became a Demon, as real as any Salem Witch Trial. It was Gaddafi of Libya, and then it was Assad of Syria. In other words, as in an Orwellian prophesy, it never ended, and I can guarantee you it never will -- unless we the people who can still think for ourselves in this existential matter, can say “Enough” to this demon act. “Enough,’ “go away” -- laugh in their faces.<<<

And from a december article he wrote this:
Certainly the psychotic, war-loving Senator John McCain is right up there alongside these patriots, calling President Putin a “thug, bully and a murderer and anybody else who describes him as anything else is lying.” He actually said this -- the man whose sound judgment chose Sarah Palin as his VP nominee in ’08. And the Times followed by printing the story in its full glory on page one, clearly agreeing with McCain’s point of view. I don’t remember Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon, or Reagan, in the darkest days of the 1950s/80s, ever singling out a Russian President like this. The invective was aimed at the Soviet regime, but never were Khrushchev or Brezhnev the target of this bile. I guess this is a new form of American diplomacy. If a black youth in our inner cities were killed or a Pakistani wedding party were murdered by our drones, would President Obama be singled out as a murderer, bully, thug? Such personalization is a sign of sickness in our thinking and way beneath what should be our standards.
I urge you to read the following articles and stay calm in your thinking. But bring it to bear in some way.

Robert Parry, “Making Russia ‘The Enemy’,” Consortiumnews
Sorry, no url shorteners/2hz4jTI

Joe Lauria, “Russia-Hack Story Another Media Failure,” Consortiumnews
Sorry, no url shorteners/2hmndK4

Justin Raimondo, “Stop the CIA Coup,” Antiwar.com
Sorry, no url shorteners/2hgka9c

Robert Parry, “The Need to Hold Saudi Arabia Accountable,” Consortiumnews
Sorry, no url shorteners/2ifNRZ3

Ray McGovern, “US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims,” Consortiumnews
Sorry, no url shorteners/2gB2yWo

Mark Ames, “Site behind Washington Post’s McCarthyite Blacklist,” Naked Capitalism
Sorry, no url shorteners/2goUVT5

Robert Parry, “A Sour Holiday Season for Neocons,” Consortiumnews
Sorry, no url shorteners/2imXXVb

As a believer in what Thich Nhat Hanh says, every single one of us, even through our prayers, can add to the betterment of this world. I never thought I’d find myself at this point in time praying for the level-headedness of a Donald Trump. You might remember “The Iliad.” As Homer would have it, the gods would huddle up during each day’s battles and decide on the outcome. Who would die and who would live. Are the gods still listening?<<<
Quote this message in a reply

NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 426602
08-06-2017 12:01 AM

RE: Oliver Stone Slams "Exceptional" America's "Vast Stupidity" In...
Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 361850
08-06-2017 12:03 AM

Of course he does. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418597
08-06-2017 12:17 AM

these same libs who some years ago were slammin us for wantin ta go ta war with russia are now wantin war with russia weird.Jptdknpa
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 283672
08-06-2017 12:21 AM

Russia meddles in USA election but yet ISRAEL OWNS ALL THE CANDIDATES !

Hahahaha
Loud Sneeze
08-06-2017 12:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-06-2017 12:17 AM)
these same libs who some years ago were slammin us for wantin ta go ta war with russia are now wantin war with russia weird.Jptdknpa

And the only reasons I can surmise is because Trump said "pu$$y" one time and because "his skin is orange", which for the [email protected] brain, apparently are really good reasons to become a russophobic warmonger, MIC cheerleader.

Trump wanted to be friends with Russia so the liberals suddenly were all "Wtf, now I want to kill russians!!"
Of course their hero Hillary gave them the nod of approval that as [email protected], it was okay to be a russophobe warmonger, so they obliged their beloved power-vagina....."if Hillary is a warmonger, i need to be one too!"

[email protected] are devoid of principles and always have been.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 426612
08-06-2017 12:38 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-06-2017 12:21 AM)

Hahahaha

interesting indeed
Loud Sneeze
08-06-2017 01:51 AM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (08-06-2017 12:37 AM)

And the only reasons I can surmise is because Trump said "pu$$y" one time and because "his skin is orange", which for the [email protected] brain, apparently are really good reasons to become a russophobic warmonger, MIC cheerleader.

Trump wanted to be friends with Russia so the liberals suddenly were all "Wtf, now I want to kill russians!!"
Of course their hero Hillary gave them the nod of approval that as [email protected], it was okay to be a russophobe warmonger, so they obliged their beloved power-vagina....."if Hillary is a warmonger, i need to be one too!"

Bump
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 423718
08-06-2017 02:05 AM

This is all so ridiculous.

These people will bring on WW3 before they allow themselves to be caught in their lies and subterfuge.

There was no hacking...it was leaks. Hillary lost because she was the worst candidate ever. The treacherous, treasonous, murderous, larcenous, lying Whore of Babylon.

The USSR is gone...Russia is an Oligarchy now....(more like the Mafia) but not an open enemy like the USSR was.

The real communists are in the DNC or are RINO's and neo-cons. That is where the real threat lies. They hate liberty and free will and are dead set on destroying it.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
Loud Sneeze
08-06-2017 02:46 AM

Damrod  Wrote: (08-06-2017 02:05 AM)
This is all so ridiculous.

These people will bring on WW3 before they allow themselves to be caught in their lies and subterfuge.

There was no hacking...it was leaks. Hillary lost because she was the worst candidate ever. The treacherous, treasonous, murderous, larcenous, lying Whore of Babylon.

The USSR is gone...Russia is an Oligarchy now....(more like the Mafia) but not an open enemy like the USSR was.

The real communists are in the DNC or are RINO's and neo-cons. That is where the real threat lies. They hate liberty and free will and are dead set on destroying it.

The US is an Oligarchy.
Russia is also an Oligarchy.
Both have recently adopted Oligarchism.
One used to be a republic long ago, one used to be communist.
Now they are both oligarchies. Not natural enemies by ANY stretch of the imagination.

But. The planet is only so big and the MIC decided they cannot make mohammedans into a big enough boogeyman, so even though Russia was not hostile, the planet was not offering anything else up on its globe which the MIC could use as a boogeyman for their war profiteering scam.

Without Russia as a boogeyman, what would the warmongers have been able to come up with??? NOT MUCH. And "not much" means not much profits.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 426077
08-06-2017 03:26 AM

Oliver Stone is right you know.
Mr. Hyde
User ID: 423392
08-06-2017 03:32 AM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (08-06-2017 12:37 AM)

I don't want war with Russia, but nor should we debase ourselves by being their friends either. So surely there can be a middle between the two?
Strategos
Against Dystopia
User ID: 397754
08-06-2017 03:43 AM

I agree with Oliver Stone.

Also, we should continuously seek new ways to strengthen the cultural, political, economic, and even military ties with Russia (in the fight against ISIS and Islamic terrorism).

We are natural best friends, unlike our relationship with Israel, which is completely unnatural.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397629
08-06-2017 03:44 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-06-2017 12:21 AM)

Hahahaha

Bump
Uppity Me
User ID: 421483
08-06-2017 03:54 AM

I care what Oliver Stone thinks .... NOT

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication