News
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose
news A mysterious hole nearly the size of South Carolina has opened in Antarctica's ice
news A Case for Time Travelers
news Floating Wind Farms in the North Atlantic Could Power the World
news UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
news Is A.I. Going Too Far?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
Not Norman D. Plume
lop guest
User ID: 427282
08-11-2017 07:30 PM

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
Advertisement
Why do post titles that I wrote on another forum appear in the drop-down list here?

I have not seen anything about the Heather Ann Tucci-Jaraff D.C. court case at the top of the forum?
Is anyone here aware of it, and the overall situation?
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 427318
08-12-2017 02:08 AM

RE: Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
She in some deep sh*t.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 427318
08-12-2017 02:10 AM

There is absolutely no truth to the whole TDA account nonsense.
Anonymouos Poster NLI
lop guest
User ID: 152687
08-12-2017 02:24 AM

Not Norman D. Plume  Wrote: (08-11-2017 07:30 PM)
Why do post titles that I wrote on another forum appear in the drop-down list here?

I have not seen anything about the Heather Ann Tucci-Jaraff D.C. court case at the top of the forum?
Is anyone here aware of it, and the overall situation?

anYes, OP. I am very aware of it. I have been trying to get the information out here on LOP.
Anonymouos Poster NLI
lop guest
08-12-2017 02:50 AM

Norman, I don't think that I explained to people why this Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf case is so historically important.

Could you explain that to the LOP viewers? I think that would be helpful.

Thanks,
AP
Anonymouos Poster NLI
lop guest
08-12-2017 03:26 PM

Since the OP must have left the house, I will make an attempt to explain why this UCC-1 case is so important. I doubt if I know the full value of it, but to me it's this:

We were being used as a strawman, a fictitious person, who was given numbers (SS numbers) upon which they used for surety of our labor and made money on. These are the Treasury Direct accounts that are in all of our names and Social Security numbers. We the people became a corporation to them.

The people that were making money on our labor through this method went bankrupt (13 families that owned the Federal Reserve)

This happened in 2015, and was the reason Pope Francis came to the U.S. and had the private meeting with Congress. Remember, John Boehner resigned at that time. He ended the Corporations, which included the USA,inc.

The UCC-1 filings that Heather worked on for 18 years made it so that those monies that were in those TD accounts could be legally utilized by the original people to whom those SS numbers belonged to.

I think these filings took each of us out of being a corporation to being the original 'us'.

I know this is sketchy and I might be mis understanding some of this, and I would LOVE for someone that has a more complete understanding to post it, because this is so very important for all of the LOP community to know and understand exactly how ground breaking this Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf case is.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-12-2017 06:04 PM

Wow!...I haven't read this yet, but I'll bet it's very informative.

From Heather's site" Top Secret Banker's Manual

http://i-uv.com/removing-the-veil/the-sl...rs-manual/

I'm heading there to read it now....what better to do on a quiet Sat. morn?
Anonymouos Poster NLI
lop guest
08-12-2017 07:34 PM

Reading pg 23 in the Banking manual:

Not verbatim, but this is how I read it.

When we apply for a loan for a mortgage, they withdraw the money from the Direct Deposit accounts. ..the accounts with our name and Social Security number on them.
They then [/php]give us that same money and we sign documents to pay them back, ()the money they took our of our DT accounts), plus interest.

What a racket! and talk about fraud!!!!
Heir
User ID: 397455
08-12-2017 08:23 PM

gmorning RE: Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-12-2017 06:04 PM)
Wow!...I haven't read this yet, but I'll bet it's very informative.

From Heather's site" Top Secret Banker's Manual

http://i-uv.com/removing-the-veil/the-sl...rs-manual/

I'm heading there to read it now....what better to do on a quiet Sat. morn?

That " Secret Manual " is Original to Thomas D. Schauf . Circulated several decades ago .

He was quite a prolific writer on the subjects of Banks and Banking , starting from a Certified Public Accountants point of view . Became an Expert Witness at one time , if I recall correctly .

So many People have run sideways with His original info . , and few kept Covenant with His Privacy Agreement .

The material was originally intended for Real Estate Loans exclusively , and worked some regular Mortgage Majique , back in the day .

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
Heir
08-12-2017 08:29 PM

Treasury Direct Accounts ?

This is news to Me if it came from Tom . Was not part of the picture originally .

I'll need to take a look as time allows .

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

Buckster777
User ID: 360011
08-12-2017 08:43 PM

Anonymouos Poster NLI  Wrote: (08-12-2017 03:26 PM)
Since the OP must have left the house, I will make an attempt to explain why this UCC-1 case is so important. I doubt if I know the full value of it, but to me it's this:

We were being used as a strawman, a fictitious person, who was given numbers (SS numbers) upon which they used for surety of our labor and made money on. These are the Treasury Direct accounts that are in all of our names and Social Security numbers. We the people became a corporation to them.

The people that were making money on our labor through this method went bankrupt (13 families that owned the Federal Reserve)

This happened in 2015, and was the reason Pope Francis came to the U.S. and had the private meeting with Congress. Remember, John Boehner resigned at that time. He ended the Corporations, which included the USA,inc.

The UCC-1 filings that Heather worked on for 18 years made it so that those monies that were in those TD accounts could be legally utilized by the original people to whom those SS numbers belonged to.

I think these filings took each of us out of being a corporation to being the original 'us'.

I know this is sketchy and I might be mis understanding some of this, and I would LOVE for someone that has a more complete understanding to post it, because this is so very important for all of the LOP community to know and understand exactly how ground breaking this Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf case is.

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-12-2017 08:58 PM

Heir  Wrote: (08-12-2017 08:29 PM)

This is news to Me if it came from Tom . Was not part of the picture originally .

I am really trying to make sense of that link and I find it hard to understand....

I'm thinking that again, I jumped the gun. I'm sure of what I understand that somehow loans somehow came from our monies...but I ASSumed that it was from the Treasury Direct accounts....after all, where else would/ could have come from.

Thanks Heir...this is the kind of discussion we need in order to come to the truth for all.

I have no interest in pushing the TD accounts....UNLESS it's true and helps my fellow brothers and sisters.
AP
lop guest
08-12-2017 09:02 PM

Huckster, thanks for the bump! Heartflowers
Anonymouos Poster NLI
lop guest
08-12-2017 09:09 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-12-2017 08:58 PM)

I am really trying to make sense of that link and I find it hard to understand....

I'm thinking that again, I jumped the gun. I'm sure of what I understand that omehow loans somehow came from our monies...but I ASSumed that it was from the Treasury Direct accounts....after all, where else would/ could have come from.

Thanks Heir...this is the kind of discussion we need in order to come to the truth for all.

I have no interest in pushing the TD accounts....UNLESS it's true and helps my fellow brothers and sisters.

I'm learning, just like everyone else. I haven't discovered where the funds that are ours, are coming from...but a poster(I believeit was Hurshel) on my other thread that was closed, said that the TDA was money we pd thru deductions for our future SS...and that the Gov had a right to used them, interest free. I don't know if that is true, but if it is, perhaps that's where the original funds came from that the banks get to 'loan' us the money. ???
Heir
08-12-2017 09:50 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-12-2017 08:58 PM)

I'm thinking that again, I jumped the gun. I'm sure of what I understand that somehow loans somehow came from our monies...but I ASSumed that it was from the Treasury Direct accounts....after all, where else would/ could have come from.

I see by the Binding this is Volume III . Mine is a first edition . Still loose leaf format .

The way Tom originally explained things , it's simply Double Debt Ledger Entry , the " Value " of which is based on an Empty Trust , which automatically expires in 3 days , by Force of Law , if left unfunded or otherwise " Propertied " . Some are filled with the Original Deed , usually in small local Banks . The papers come back clean of extraneous stamps or markings . Brother and I settled a few thousand on the Home Place and got the papers back in a couple of days via Mail .

Most larger Banks let the Local Trust lapse and the Property Papers are bundled with others into Real Estate Investment Trust form . These REITs are then Sold for CASH or other Securities .

These " Trust" Accounts are provided " Property / Res " by way of Deeds of Trust given a Valuation based on Willingness and Promise to Pay the " Loan Amount " , by the Mortgagees . If the Mortgage is ever fully settled , the original Property Papers may take weeks to get back , as the Institution is then forced to run down the bundled papers floating the Markets and separate them out by Payment or In Kind Trades .

These Papers will come back with one or more Transfer Stamps in languages You've likely never seen .

All predicated on Promises to Pay . Promise to the Estate Property Seller from the Institution and Promise from Mortgagee to cover that Amount with Interest to the Financial Institution involved . So - called " Time Value " .

The Promise is " Monetized " as a Check Book Account rendered to the Mortgagee . A Debt of the Bank .

The majority of Mortgages in the U.S. are never Settled . The Properties are either Sold to another Mortgagee , or run through Bankruptcy / Forfeiture / Foreclosure / Auction , which the issuing Banks then buys up and re Markets .

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 09:56 PM by Heir.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication