news How wearable tech is giving people a sixth sense
news You Won't Feel It When the Eclipse Burns Your Eyeballs
news Mobile Moss Structures Can Filter Our Dirty City Air
news Afraid of the Dark? Why Eclipses Frightened Ancient Civilizations
news The Inside Story of Disney’s Mythic UFO Documentary and Conference
news Antarctica is home to considerably more volcanoes than previously thought
news Who Is Doing This? Global Wave of Animal Mutilations Defies Explanation
news New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries
news East Field Farmer's Wife Remembers Wiltshire Crop Circles in the 1940s and 50s
news The ghostly radio station that no one claims to run

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

3 days of darkness and the eclipse...sync with me
Anu
lop guest
User ID: 405493
08-12-2017 04:34 PM

3 days of darkness and the eclipse...sync with me
Advertisement
What do you know or believe about the 3 days of darkness? I went through an experience of my own in 2014 that could be described as being dead for 3 days. The weird thing is that a lot of unexplainable events happened in real life that no one can explain such as me being in 3 different places at once at 3 am. Being "missing" for three days and having hair growth of over a year. Also, machines and cell phones would not work around me and there seemed to be a literal cloud over my head with terrible storms and hail. I could smell Sulphur burning out of people when I was near them and the people seem to always know my name. Another weird thing was that the birds were following me and communicating my location to the satelittes, and tags in my clothing also triggered somnkind of location device. Ever since that time, everything I saw in the visions has come true, but I still know that it was not on this dimension. Does anyone have any knowledge they can share on the 3 days of darkness or a similar experience they might have had? I never used to be superstitious, but after all that I am a firm believer in all spiritual.
Quote this message in a reply

PioneerSpirit
User ID: 321622
08-12-2017 04:39 PM

RE: 3 days of darkness and the eclipse...sync with me
The Three Days of Darkness is a very old Catholic prophecy.
Many of the saints of old have made prophecies about a literal 3 days of darkness.
They said that the ground would roll like the ocean.
Earthquakes everywhere. Stench everywhere.
The darkness would be complete. No lights working. No electricity.
No fires or candles would light except those from blessed beeswax candles.
Darkness so total that it would be beyond anything anyone has ever experienced.
They said that Hell itself would open and all the damned and demons would walk the earth.
They said to stay inside, in a room with no windows, and pray.
Do not even look outside a parted curtain or you would die of fright.
And the sky would be black. Pure black. Ink black. with demonic red lightening flashing.
They said that if you survive the three days of darkness, when you emerge from your
shelter it will feel as if you are the only person left alive on earth.

They said it would not come until the Catholic church appeared dead.
And with Pope Francis in office, and everything happening, I believe it's on its' death bed.

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 402450
08-12-2017 04:46 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (08-12-2017 04:39 PM)
Many of the saints of old have made prophecies about a literal 3 days of darkness.
They said that Hell itself would open and all the damned and demons would walk the earth.
And the sky would be black. Pure black. Ink black. with demonic red lightening flashing.
They said that if you survive the three days of darkness, when you emerge from your

And with Pope Francis in office, and everything happening, I believe it's on its' death bed.

Yeah about those three days of darkness ... yah thats the winter solstice when the sun rises at roughly the same degree for three days.

Interestingly enough around the 66th degree to the north the sun sets for three days. You still have twilight but hey ...

Butt hay. chuckle
Anu
lop guest
08-12-2017 04:50 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (08-12-2017 04:39 PM)

I swear to God I experienced this darkness. It was like the dementors on Harry Potter but they were inside and outside of people, people were eating people, the children were sold for food and sex, it was so terrible I cant even tell you I am traumatized. I sat in a cell in jail for 23 days because the fear was so great. The spirits were calling out to me. They had the souls of my children and still have my oldest with heroin. I have seen the darkness of humans and the demons. But now, there is hope, I am still here and my children all here and we are together. The sun is shining and Gods wrath has passed! We all make it in the end because there is still love and goodness on Earth.
PioneerSpirit
User ID: 321622
08-12-2017 04:50 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-12-2017 04:46 PM)
Yeah about those three days of darkness ... yah thats the winter solstice when the sun rises at roughly the same degree for three days.
The prophecy about 3 days of darkness is one of the entire world literally being in deep blackness for three days with no relief from the black, and with massive earthquakes and tidal waves accompanying it. So it's not the winter solstice. This is different.

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 402450
08-12-2017 04:54 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (08-12-2017 04:50 PM)
The prophecy about 3 days of darkness is one of the entire world literally being in deep blackness for three days with no relief from the black, and with massive earthquakes and tidal waves accompanying it. So it's not the winter solstice. This is different.

Whatever. chuckle I don't do the demon god of retribution and punishment anyway. chuckle
Anu
lop guest
08-12-2017 04:59 PM

That's when planes were falling from the sky, we were in a terrible drought and whales were beaching everywhere. There was Fukushiva, and CERN that f**ked up our magnetoshere. There was no light anywhere and there were generators running everything. I saw long train loads of coal going to the power plant and blocking roads to get out of town. The airports actually had to repaint the lines on the runways, there was some kind of experient of a space plane that was orbiting for some years to test sex of lizards in space...it was all crazy
Anu
lop guest
08-12-2017 05:08 PM

Anu  Wrote: (08-12-2017 04:59 PM)

That's when planes were falling from the sky, we were in a terrible drought and whales were beaching everywhere. There was Fukushiva, and CERN that f**ked up our magnetoshere. There was no light anywhere and there were generators running everything. I saw long train loads of coal going to the power plant and blocking roads to get out of town. The airports actually had to repaint the lines on the runways, there was some kind of experient of a space plane that was orbiting for some years to test sex of lizards in space...it was all crazy

Only old cars would run but it was rare to see anyone out, often there were cars in the middle of the road where the people just disappeared and left the vehicle. There was no sun or moon anymore and the souls that were left were like only half human hybrids or evil...Tissue Some were like half pig half human, some were plant people, some were cat people
Anu
lop guest
08-12-2017 05:13 PM

Oh yeah, the currency that was used was that of gambling. Everyone had a device that bet or bid on you and your belongings which made people use other humans even worse than they do now. It was like a twitter thing with the birds, like they were vultures.
Anu
lop guest
08-12-2017 05:16 PM

Anyway, with this being 5777 on the Hebrew calender and the week of Shiva is the week of sevens and similar to this "Sabbath" eclipse in this Saros cycle...wouldn't that be cause to be considered an omen?
Ragnarök
User ID: 427398
08-12-2017 10:14 PM

Anu  Wrote: (08-12-2017 04:34 PM)
What do you know or believe about the 3 days of darkness? I went through an experience of my own in 2014 that could be described as being dead for 3 days. The weird thing is that a lot of unexplainable events happened in real life that no one can explain such as me being in 3 different places at once at 3 am. Being "missing" for three days and having hair growth of over a year. Also, machines and cell phones would not work around me and there seemed to be a literal cloud over my head with terrible storms and hail. I could smell Sulphur burning out of people when I was near them and the people seem to always know my name. Another weird thing was that the birds were following me and communicating my location to the satelittes, and tags in my clothing also triggered somnkind of location device. Ever since that time, everything I saw in the visions has come true, but I still know that it was not on this dimension. Does anyone have any knowledge they can share on the 3 days of darkness or a similar experience they might have had? I never used to be superstitious, but after all that I am a firm believer in all spiritual.

[Image: giphy.gif]

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397176
08-12-2017 10:18 PM

Anu  Wrote: (08-12-2017 04:34 PM)

What I know about it.. is that it has nothing to do with an eclipse. There was a partial day of darkness at the hanging of Christ and the 3 days will be of the same time.

Large craft will position itself between the sun and earth.. in that regard it might be seen as a eclipse I suppose... Except it will last about 3 days . During that time all the dark folks will be removed from the planet and then the real people can continue to evolve. This is ALWAYS done at certain points with any planet. It is near that time.

Thank you for sharing that experience! Heartflowers

Nature is returning to equilibrium, the only thing being destroyed was never real to begin with - an artifice that has inevitably lost its hold on the hearts and minds of men. Some wait for the end, others give birth to the new.

http://www.abundanthope.net/
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 10:21 PM by Planetary Christ KAN DAEK.) Quote this message in a reply
Ragnarök
User ID: 427398
08-12-2017 10:23 PM

What I know about it.. is that it has nothing to do with an eclipse. There was a partial day of darkness at the hanging of Christ and the 3 days will be of the same time.

Large craft will position itself between the sun and earth.. in that regard it might be seen as a eclipse I suppose... Except it will last about 3 days . During that time all the dark folks will be removed from the planet and then the real people can continue to evolve. This is ALWAYS done at certain points with any planet. It is near that time.

Hmmm

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 427405
08-12-2017 10:49 PM

could be a wandering planet or a cold star that comes into our solar system and takes 3 days passing between the sun and earth
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 427406
08-12-2017 10:51 PM

Ragnarök  Wrote: (08-12-2017 10:23 PM)

Hmmm

at the rapture all those in Christ will be removed to escape all the terrible things about to happen on earth - the dark ones not in Christ will remain on earth to receive judgement
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication