news How wearable tech is giving people a sixth sense
news You Won't Feel It When the Eclipse Burns Your Eyeballs
news Mobile Moss Structures Can Filter Our Dirty City Air
news Afraid of the Dark? Why Eclipses Frightened Ancient Civilizations
news The Inside Story of Disney’s Mythic UFO Documentary and Conference
news Antarctica is home to considerably more volcanoes than previously thought
news Who Is Doing This? Global Wave of Animal Mutilations Defies Explanation
news New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries
news East Field Farmer's Wife Remembers Wiltshire Crop Circles in the 1940s and 50s
news The ghostly radio station that no one claims to run

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

anyone with a career is forced to obey all liberal narratives
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409618
08-13-2017 12:38 AM

anyone with a career is forced to obey all liberal narratives
Advertisement
When you earn that degree and begin your journey with a career, you are obligated to hold onto every liberal narrative...or else...It doesn't matter what career you have, whether you're a manager at a work shop or a politician, a pro sports player, a rock star, a movie star, a boxer. Any person with a career has got to obey the liberal narrative or else they are likely going to have their paychecks pulled out from under them.

The powers that be want to spread multiculti anti-white male and they wanna shoe it down every venue possible. They want to destroy the concept of a white male. So they work to chip away at white male-Ness one day at a time. Any time a white man speaks up for his own people he loses his job. White males that are smart know never to say anything against the narrative. The more money a white male makes, the more of a spokesman he needs to be against white nationalism. When we enter millionaire status, it becomes extremely imperative to obey and condemn whiteness at every opportunity possible and to follow all narratives. They are expected to even go out of their way on social media every so often to spew antiwhite rhetoric....or else....

90% of these people do not really believe in the rhetoric but they go along so they don't lose their jobs and families. An entire generation of men living in fear for speaking the truth. This is the reality of why you see so many white men condemn white nationalism.

So people with careers are a lost cause. It is the poor people of the world that can defeat the multikulti liberal agenda and it's Not just white men that want to get rid of it. Poor people have the freedom to speak their minds because they don't have much to lose. No poor white man making 10 dollars an hour gonna lose his job for going on any sort of racial pride speech publicly. This is where the stereotype of poor white racist redneck comes from is that only poor white men can speak up and not have to live in fear. It's also generally because men with no money also have no social power traditionally and so men with no social power really are harmless to the powers that be
Quote this message in a reply

President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 396849
08-13-2017 12:40 AM

RE: anyone with a career is forced to obey all liberal narratives
I have a career and I ignore liberal narratives. I guess it depends on who your boss is. Mine is a far right Christian like myself so we occasionally have discussions about how insane the left has become.

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
Blue Dude
User ID: 397042
08-13-2017 12:50 AM

Hey, you live in a Jewish economic system. If you don't like the way it is done, move.
DirtyAnnie
User ID: 418532
08-13-2017 12:51 AM

more right wing cut & paste
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401589
08-13-2017 12:56 AM

When I backed Carson's campaign he send me an autographed picture. I have it hanging up in my cubicle at work.

A couple people have asked about it, but no one's especially pissed. I think he gets liberal brownie points for being african american. I could probably get away with a Trump picture if I wanted (I don't) but that might rile up a few of the left wingers if they found out.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 419264
08-13-2017 12:57 AM

DirtyAnnie  Wrote: (08-13-2017 12:51 AM)

Maybe you should make another worthless "going to the bar" thread.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 427416
08-13-2017 01:00 AM

get a picture of the devil or marilyn manson in your cubicle and see how long your career last.PUSSIES THE LOT OF YOU!
go get an ss check and let the freaks support you.if you gonna be treated like a bit*h,then you should get paid like a bit*h!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397220
08-13-2017 01:03 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2017 12:38 AM)
When you earn that degree and begin your journey with a career, you are obligated to hold onto every liberal narrative...or else...It doesn't matter what career you have, whether you're a manager at a work shop or a politician, a pro sports player, a rock star, a movie star, a boxer. Any person with a career has got to obey the liberal narrative or else they are likely going to have their paychecks pulled out from under them.

The powers that be want to spread multiculti anti-white male and they wanna shoe it down every venue possible. They want to destroy the concept of a white male. So they work to chip away at white male-Ness one day at a time. Any time a white man speaks up for his own people he loses his job. White males that are smart know never to say anything against the narrative. The more money a white male makes, the more of a spokesman he needs to be against white nationalism. When we enter millionaire status, it becomes extremely imperative to obey and condemn whiteness at every opportunity possible and to follow all narratives. They are expected to even go out of their way on social media every so often to spew antiwhite rhetoric....or else....

90% of these people do not really believe in the rhetoric but they go along so they don't lose their jobs and families. An entire generation of men living in fear for speaking the truth. This is the reality of why you see so many white men condemn white nationalism.

So people with careers are a lost cause. It is the poor people of the world that can defeat the multikulti liberal agenda and it's Not just white men that want to get rid of it. Poor people have the freedom to speak their minds because they don't have much to lose. No poor white man making 10 dollars an hour gonna lose his job for going on any sort of racial pride speech publicly. This is where the stereotype of poor white racist redneck comes from is that only poor white men can speak up and not have to live in fear. It's also generally because men with no money also have no social power traditionally and so men with no social power really are harmless to the powers that be

Sicko liberal narrative is all about health care

Is is sickening

You don't agree with stuff they run you out

Blacklisting is very common
DirtyAnnie
User ID: 418532
08-13-2017 01:03 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2017 12:57 AM)
DirtyAnnie  Wrote: (08-13-2017 12:51 AM)

hey I'm just having fun and sharing my adventures. I don't cut and paste and preach right wing nonsense as you do.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2017 01:05 AM

This is a great thread op

BumpJhikpghfBumpJhikpghfBump

The Sicko pinko liberal commies don't like truth
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2017 01:44 AM

However op

Most radical commie liberals are either Uber rich and don't have a career

Or smoke pot and drink booze all day living on welfare
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397261
08-13-2017 02:20 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2017 01:44 AM)
However op

A bunch of uber rich long haired dope smoking liberals wrote the operating system that runs the device you are using to post your close minded drivel.
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 423718
08-13-2017 02:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2017 02:20 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2017 01:44 AM)
However op

A bunch of uber rich long haired dope smoking liberals wrote the operating system that runs the device you are using to post your close minded drivel.

They were not liberals then asshat...they were participating capitalists. Only when they got all the money did their brains fall out of their skulls...but it's not that simple.

it's devious and evil. They got theirs...now they want to build a system so that you can never attain that wealth and compete against them.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 375264
08-13-2017 02:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2017 01:05 AM)
This is a great thread op

BumpJhikpghfBumpJhikpghfBump

The Sicko pinko liberal commies don't like truth

It is a great thread, and spot on. OP is 100% correct....

The libs actively fire , shun, discriminate against employees who are republicans... You have to hide your republicaness to keep your job!
Hrd2Stbd
User ID: 269984
08-13-2017 02:29 AM

DirtyAnnie  Wrote: (08-13-2017 01:03 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2017 12:57 AM)

hey I'm just having fun and sharing my adventures. I don't cut and paste and preach right wing nonsense as you do.

If you had a job, much less a career, you'd recognize the truth in what the OP says.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication