News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

You are a slave and you do not know it.
FromSlaveToMasters
lop guest
User ID: 414087
09-03-2017 09:28 PM

devil You are a slave and you do not know it.
Advertisement
The slave masters are focused on ONE THING - maximizing the profit they make on you, the slave.

The slave masters are the fascist pigs that rule the planet.

- If the slaves get out-of-hand, they kill them.

- Some slaves are used as useful idiots by George Soros to start riots. The name ANTIFA is given to the useful idiots by Soros, so as to attempt to cause massive rebellion or a civil war. With this, he can achieve his dream of disarming Americans and the shadow government can then abuse you and enslave you even more.

It does not feel good to be a slave, I know. But that is the truth, so we need to face-it.

George Soros then has the useful idiot slaves get out-of-hand and has them start an ANTIFA.

- The ANTIFA is then used to heighten the measures against freedom, to take away more freedom and to enslave all the other useful idiots to the NWO cabal of puppet masters.

Welcome to the world of slavery.

If you would like to throw-off the chains, sign on the dotted line here please.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thank you. The world will thank you.
Quote this message in a reply

Upside down kitty
User ID: 309498
09-03-2017 09:32 PM

RE: You are a slave and you do not know it.
To boil this down. I was born into a virtual world. I was told by the AI's that I was a wage slave when I was very young.

They have basically worked me to death and I am just trying to get food and shelter ever since. they are such assholes!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Commoner
User ID: 406272
09-03-2017 09:32 PM

Yes we do. There's been countless number of threads on all of this crap. Now wtf r u going to do about it. The international network of debt masters and money lenders using usury against the common man/woman is still intact. Look what happened to JFK. He committed suicide over all of it.

America is left with two choices:

1. Right Wing "Vatican/Nazi NWO / Republicans"
2. Left Wing "Soviet Communism NWO / Democrats"

Jordan Maxwell
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429576
09-03-2017 09:33 PM

Life must be really difficult and challenging if you're stupid.
FromSlaveToMasters
lop guest
User ID: 414069
09-03-2017 09:37 PM

Commoner  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:32 PM)
Yes we do. There's been countless number of threads on all of this crap. Now wtf r u going to do about it. The international network of debt masters and money lenders using usury against the common man/woman is still intact. Look what happened to JFK. He committed suicide over all of it.

There is a plan, but it is only for the wise and the strong. The weaklings will capitulate.
Upside down kitty
09-03-2017 09:38 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:33 PM)
Life must be really difficult and challenging if you're stupid.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429576

lunylunatic  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:32 PM)
To boil this down. I was born into a virtual world. I was told by the AI's that I was a wage slave when I was very young.

They have basically worked me to death and I am just trying to get food and shelter ever since. they are such assholes!!

Have you always been so obedient? Do you always do what others tell you to do? Have you no mind or will of your own? Are you incapable of managing your own life for your own self? Why would you allow others to work you to death? Are you exaggerating? Or are you obese? I know just showing up for work in the morning on time is having been worked to death if you're like 500 pounds of fat and 1 ounce of brains. Lmao
FromSlaveToMasters
lop guest
User ID: 414085

AI's are only a part of it in recent years. It started back before Egypt, Mesopotamia and back at the time of Atlantis.
Upside down kitty
09-03-2017 09:44 PM

FromSlaveToMasters  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:38 PM)

AI's are only a part of it in recent years. It started back before Egypt, Mesopotamia and back at the time of Atlantis.

huh? I don't believe it is 2017 right now. i am trapped in a simulation from the future. you may have a glimpse of that though.

Commoner
User ID: 405865
09-03-2017 09:46 PM

Jordan Maxwell
FromSlaveToMaster
lop guest
User ID: 414069
09-03-2017 09:51 PM

lunylunatic  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:44 PM)
FromSlaveToMasters  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:38 PM)

huh? I don't believe it is 2017 right now. i am trapped in a simulation from the future. you may have a glimpse of that though.

I can see past, present and future, as all time actually exists in a simultaneous node vortex quantum field pattern.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
09-03-2017 09:58 PM

Robots will be better slaves.
Commoner
User ID: 405865
09-03-2017 09:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:58 PM)
Robots will be better slaves.

Jordan Maxwell
Ragnarök
User ID: 429595
09-03-2017 10:01 PM

FromSlaveToMasters  Wrote: (09-03-2017 09:28 PM)
The slave masters are focused on ONE THING - maximizing the profit they make on you, the slave.

The slave masters are the fascist pigs that rule the planet.

- If the slaves get out-of-hand, they kill them.

- Some slaves are used as useful idiots by George Soros to start riots. The name ANTIFA is given to the useful idiots by Soros, so as to attempt to cause massive rebellion or a civil war. With this, he can achieve his dream of disarming Americans and the shadow government can then abuse you and enslave you even more.

It does not feel good to be a slave, I know. But that is the truth, so we need to face-it.

George Soros then has the useful idiot slaves get out-of-hand and has them start an ANTIFA.

- The ANTIFA is then used to heighten the measures against freedom, to take away more freedom and to enslave all the other useful idiots to the NWO cabal of puppet masters.

Welcome to the world of slavery.

If you would like to throw-off the chains, sign on the dotted line here please.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thank you. The world will thank you.

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 414062
09-03-2017 10:12 PM

Slave to human needs. Eating, drinking, sleeping, socializing, etc.

No ones immune. Do you just want to be a fairy with nothing to worry about or look forward to, like your in heaven or something. What's your point.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication