News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The "Rice Experiment" is a joke
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 468026
11-04-2018 11:59 PM

flip The "Rice Experiment" is a joke
Advertisement
We are supposed to believe that a rice container which has a "I love you" sticker on it will not rot over time.
But how does that work exactly?

Transforming food into rotting food is what a good microbe does.
So, will the microbes in the container commit mass suicide because they "feel love" from a human?

Wouldn't it make more sense if the container with the "I hate you" sticker produced less rot because the microbe inside would feel depressed that a human over there doesn't like them?

Since when do microbes care about feeling love or hatred for a human since they are unicellular being without brains?
Or is it the dead grains of rice who decide to fight the microbes because they feel love from a human?
Do they develop unknown super powers to fight microbes, aside from resuscitating?
Or is it all an act of some god to make people on the internet go wooo?
Quote this message in a reply
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
User ID: 226571
11-05-2018 12:03 AM

RE: The "Rice Experiment" is a joke
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-04-2018 11:59 PM)
We are supposed to believe that a rice container which has a "I love you" sticker on it will not rot over time.

So, will the microbes in the container commit mass suicide because they "feel love" from a human?

Wouldn't it make more sense if the container with the "I hate you" sticker produced less rot because the microbe inside would feel depressed that a human over there doesn't like them?

Since when do microbes care about feeling love or hatred for a human since they are unicellular being without brains?
Or is it the dead grains of rice who decide to fight the microbes because they feel love from a human?
Do they develop unknown super powers to fight microbes, aside from resuscitating?

Huh? People really try this?

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
ethersangel
La Princesa
User ID: 324533
11-05-2018 12:51 AM

Albrecht Bear  Wrote: (11-05-2018 12:03 AM)

yeah... go in youtube and there are tons of people doing it

I can feel your paranoia through the screen.
ʘ‿ʘ
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464826
11-05-2018 12:53 AM

Bao2
User ID: 422170
11-05-2018 01:15 AM

Reality is played in a mind. Who controls reality is the mind not the "pixels" on that reality.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 471748
11-05-2018 02:00 AM

So why does it work, smartypants?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 471964
11-05-2018 02:05 AM

I'm going to assume you're talking about cooked rice cause I've got some 10yr old uncooked rice that taste fine when I have a bowl about 3 times a month.
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
11-05-2018 02:08 AM

ethersangel  Wrote: (11-05-2018 12:51 AM)

yeah... go in youtube and there are tons of people doing it

Very strange. I wouldn't have thought all that many people cared so much about the lifespan of rice.

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right. - Winston Churchill
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 471748
11-05-2018 02:18 AM

Forget all your pseudo-scientific bullshit about microbes and try it.

It's a matter of directing LOVE, positive thoughts, at the rice or seedlings or whatever.

One can of course also direct HATEFUL thoughts to produce the opposite effect.

Have you never heard of PRAYER, or of the evil eye and CURSES?

Do you think that all down through history everyone except you has been wrong?

THOUGHT IS ENERGY THAT CAN BE DIRECTED BY CONSCIOUS WILL.

Why do asswipes like you never actually run your own experiments (that's what REAL scientists do) instead of sitting around jerking off while condemning the experiments of others? Who the hell are you to be condemning anyone or anything? You seem to me to be just another of those brainwashed twits who won't believe anything that they weren't taught by their 6th grade schoolmarm.
Albrecht Bear
Subscriber
11-05-2018 02:22 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-05-2018 02:18 AM)
Forget all your pseudo-scientific bullshit about microbes and try it.

It's a matter of directing LOVE, positive thoughts, at the rice or seedlings or whatever.

One can of course also direct HATEFUL thoughts to produce the opposite effect.

Have you never heard of PRAYER, or of the evil eye and CURSES?

Do you think that all down through history everyone except you has been wrong?

THOUGHT IS ENERGY THAT CAN BE DIRECTED BY CONSCIOUS WILL.

Why do asswipes like you never actually run your own experiments (that's what REAL scientists do) instead of sitting around jerking off while condemning the experiments of others? Who the hell are you to be condemning anyone or anything? You seem to me to be just another of those brainwashed twits who won't believe anything that they weren't taught by their 6th grade schoolmarm.

Well, now. That's a positive direction of Love if ever I saw one.

Fertile Fields
lop guest
User ID: 204121
11-05-2018 02:27 AM

Rosenthal's Experiment and the Pygmalion Effect

Rosenthal’s most famous study was conducted with Lenore Jacobson in 1963 at an elementary school just south of San Francisco, California (Spiegel, 2012). His purpose was to figure out what would ensue if teachers would react differently towards certain students if told that a select number of students were expected to learn more information and more quickly than the pupils in their class. To test this, Rosenthal issued a Test of General Ability to the students in the beginning of the year (“Rosenthal’s Work, n.d.). After the students had completed this IQ test, some were chosen at random to be the students that were expected to academic bloomers; however, the results of the test did not influence which students of the class were chosen (Bruns et al., 2000). He continued to observe the interactions between teachers and students and decided to issue another IQ test at the end of the study to see how IQ has improved in students that were to be academic bloomers versus the control group (Spiegel, 2012).

https://sites.google.com/site/7arosenthal/

https://youtu.be/hTghEXKNj7g

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448304
11-05-2018 02:30 AM

For sake of this thread - I will try

I will right a positive sentence in small paper and leave it
Inside water bottled water for 48hr along with labeling
Something positive on bottle itself...

Will drink it after 48hrs

Wish me luck
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448304
11-05-2018 02:34 AM

Isn’t this how subliminal marketing/ product packaging works?

How many buy an expense and beautifully packaged item
Vs

The same item with no name packaging and cheap

Do the two examples above change the taste of the item inside
Even though it’s exactly the same

Or what about placebo effect of sugar pill
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 471950
11-05-2018 02:42 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-05-2018 02:00 AM)

No idea but it MUST work.

I craped a huge grogan into a pickle jar and sealed it.

I wrote "I HATE YOU" on the jar.

A week later It had turned into a miniture lib that refused to leave the jar cause it was its "safe space"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472013
11-05-2018 12:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-05-2018 02:42 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-05-2018 02:00 AM)
No idea but it MUST work.

I craped a huge grogan into a pickle jar and sealed it.

I wrote "I HATE YOU" on the jar.

A week later It had turned into a miniture lib that refused to leave the jar cause it was its "safe space"
This ROFL
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication