News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

They Really Want To Destroy Robert E. Lee's Image. What Is The Real Reason?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398858
09-13-2017 02:48 AM

They Really Want To Destroy Robert E. Lee's Image. What Is The Real Reason?
Advertisement
They really want to destroy Lee's legacy, for some reason. I think people need to really start looking into this man, as well as his history, to determine exactly what it is about him that pertains to the troubles of modern America that they seek to erase.

I think that it has nothing to do with slavery, except for the fact that those who are pushing the divisive psyops can use it to further fan the flames of division. I'd bet that the true reason that they are attacking Lee's image has something to do with his military philosophy and his loyalty to his state. It is something along those lines that they really want scrubbed from the current discussion, before people catch on to whatever it is that they want hidden.

There may be something about Lee that they do not want modern Americans learning and adopting, which is why they are seeking to tear him down, posthumously.
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384149
09-13-2017 02:50 AM

RE: They Really Want To Destroy Robert E. Lee's Image. What Is The Real Reason?
When a country loses its history its just about game over.....
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 03:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 02:50 AM)

If it really were game over, then I don't think that they would be trying to purge this man from history. I think that there is something about him that is dangerous to those who are trying to end the game.
Blue Dude
User ID: 412094
09-13-2017 03:09 AM

The real game here is to open the gate to destroying the founding fathers.
Once the principle is in place that anyone who has a relationship to slavery is so evil that they can not be honored, it will be used for that purpose.

There have been a few weak voices so far about it, but that is how the game is played. Establish the concept, and then simply expand it when a generation goes by.

Understand that all of them: The Bushes, The Clintons, Obama are part of the UN Globalist cabal. Their goal is to end Nations and establish worldwide government.
Bronco Bama
User ID: 421980
09-13-2017 03:13 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 02:50 AM)

Lee is Confederate history, not American history.

. . . Now I am become Death, destroyer of worlds.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
09-13-2017 03:14 AM

I don't think it's Lee himself so much they want to destroy but it's manifold, they want to continue pushing the knife blade deeper into the public guilt and shame about slavery, while simultaneously deconstructing parts of the past.

So they want to keep the guilt and shame but eliminate the history that created it, if that makes any sense. The history that created it of course was also manifold, mostly it was over states rights and the rights of certain states to secede from the union.

The secondary issue was slavery, but at the time the government of the north used the slavery issue to justify the war, and the atrocities it committed against the southern states.

Overall, it was an assault on the bill of rights, and the idea of we the people authorizing our government. What did the 14th amendment accomplish really? Nothing, they attempted to ban slavery but what they ended up doing was creating an artificial person for black people to become part of we the people.

The cowardice of the supreme court showed it's true colors because it should have ruled that anyone regardless of race, sex, color or religion was part of "we the people" if they had been born here, or naturalized.

Then passed other laws preventing the sale or ownership of any kind of slave. I guess by their definition it would be okay for you to have an hispanic slave or a chinese slave or an arabic slave but not a black slave.

They just used the opportunity to create a straw man for the people to become, empty and devoid of power and sovereignty so they could trash the constitution over time.

If I was a black person I would be rioting until the government declared that I was an actual person covered by the bill of rights. But they don't do that, they ask for more subsidies and benefits.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 03:14 AM

Blue Dude  Wrote: (09-13-2017 03:09 AM)
The real game here is to open the gate to destroying the founding fathers.
Once the principle is in place that anyone who has a relationship to slavery is so evil that they can not be honored, it will be used for that purpose.

There have been a few weak voices so far about it, but that is how the game is played. Establish the concept, and then simply expand it when a generation goes by.

Understand that all of them: The Bushes, The Clintons, Obama are part of the UN Globalist cabal. Their goal is to end Nations and establish worldwide government.

That is likely, but I also think that there is something about this man, and a reason that they are targeting him.
Uppity Me
User ID: 421483
09-13-2017 03:15 AM

The confederate nation had it's own capitol and it's own president. The south did not recognize the US government in Washington.
Having statues of a southern confederate generals is like having a statue of Hitler because he was a great guy.

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 03:15 AM by Uppity Me.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 03:22 AM

If you look at Google Trends, you will see an uptick in activity regarding Robert E. Lee back in April, before the post-Charlottesville attack on statutes. I wonder if part of the reason that they are attacking Lee has to do with the type of people who were looking into Lee's history at that point in time. For example, let's say that the majority of that uptick in April was due to American servicemen and women looking into Lee's history.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 03:22 AM

*statues
Bronco Bama
User ID: 421980
09-13-2017 03:29 AM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (09-13-2017 03:15 AM)
The confederate nation had it's own capitol and it's own president. The south did not recognize the US government in Washington.
Having statues of a southern confederate generals is like having a statue of Hitler because he was a great guy.

Exactly. Lee chose which side he wanted to be on. Let him lay in the bed he made.

. . . Now I am become Death, destroyer of worlds.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 03:33 AM

Bronco Bama  Wrote: (09-13-2017 03:29 AM)
Uppity Me  Wrote: (09-13-2017 03:15 AM)

Exactly. Lee chose which side he wanted to be on. Let him lay in the bed he made.

That is what they will be saying about all the communist swine in this country, one day.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 03:39 AM

"But what is most astonishing about Mary Custis Lee’s letter is that it shows how Lee made his decision despite the feelings of his own wife and children. Lee at first did not tell his immediate circle that he had resigned, and when the announcement finally came, he apologized. “I suppose you will all think I have done very wrong,” he lamented. Noting that she was the sole secessionist in the group, and that her mother’s allegiance to the Union was particularly strong, Mary described how the words left them stunned and speechless. Lee then remarked that he did not believe Virginia had reason to secede — at least not yet. But after refusing command there was no military role for him, and now, he acknowledged, “it had come to this and after my last interview with Gen. Scott I thought I ought to wait no longer.”"

https://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/20...y/?mcubz=3
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 03:43 AM

This attack on Lee, if nothing else, shows me how close America may be to violence, currently, and how afraid those who have been subverting this nation from the inside are of officers and soldiers in America's military making similarly tough decisions.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429323
09-13-2017 03:45 AM

If he was part nephilim let me know
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication