7 SUPPRESSED INVENTIONS THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD
GREY LENSMAN staff
Blue Crystal Storm
User ID: 428003
09-13-2017 06:13 AM

7 SUPPRESSED INVENTIONS THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD
Advertisement
THIS IS AN INTERESTING LINK.

THE REFERENCE TO RIFE IS VERY IMPORTANT BOTH FOR HEALING AND "HOW THINGS REALLY WORK"

One of his most famous experiments /inventions was the Wardenclyffe Tower Project. It was Tesla’s attempt to provide everyone on the globe with free energy through harnessing electricity from the Earth’s ionosphere by means of the towers. Without wires the towers could transmit the harnessed electricity to ground-level areas requiring it...

However, Tesla’s funding was stopped. His equipment and lab was burned down together with the related intellectual property because it posed a threat to undercutting the cost of the conventional electricity grid system. If Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower Project had been allowed to flourish and not be destroyed then today we could well be living in a utopia.

https://www.newparadigm.ws/my-blogs/7-su...the-world/

UNQUOTE

GL

The full force of Natural and Common Law shall be applicable at all times in all places and cannot be annulled by the declaration of emergency, war or other device by any State or entity.

[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply

Numeros
User ID: 326813
09-13-2017 06:48 AM

RE: 7 SUPPRESSED INVENTIONS THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD
more likely than not all 7 were bs.

Not to say that there haven't been thousands of inventions that were suppressed that would have changed the world, just that your seven seem unlikely at best.
GREY LENSMAN staff
Blue Crystal Storm
User ID: 428003
09-13-2017 06:55 AM

WHY?

FROM WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT SOLITONS, SHAPES FORMED BY SOUND, WE CAN SEE HOW RIFE WAS CORRECT.

WE KNOW THE MICHEL MORLEY EXPERIMENT WAS WRONG

WE KNOW FREQUENCY AND VIBRATION ARE MASSIVE FACTORS IN MANY EVENTS

SO

WHY?

GL

The full force of Natural and Common Law shall be applicable at all times in all places and cannot be annulled by the declaration of emergency, war or other device by any State or entity.

[email protected]
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
User ID: 430030
09-13-2017 07:22 AM

GREY LENSMAN  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:55 AM)
WHY?

FROM WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT SOLITONS, SHAPES FORMED BY SOUND, WE CAN SEE HOW RIFE WAS CORRECT.

WE KNOW THE MICHEL MORLEY EXPERIMENT WAS WRONG

WE KNOW FREQUENCY AND VIBRATION ARE MASSIVE FACTORS IN MANY EVENTS

SO

WHY?

GL

Because these were not peaceful humans, they were all about praise, glory, and enrichment of themselves first, they limited themselves to particle physics.

They never shared the knowledge openly and freely, and were doomed to fail.

That is why plasma technology is correct, because the knowledge is shared openly and freely, and anyone can replicate it and use it for themselves.

But then you would have to be a peaceful human to understand this way of thinking and acting in the benefit of humanity, and those folks were not.
Logros
lop guest
User ID: 430279
09-13-2017 07:35 AM

Numeros  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:48 AM)
more likely than not all 7 were bs.

Not to say that there haven't been thousands of inventions that were suppressed that would have changed the world, just that your seven seem unlikely at best.

no, the tesla thing is real. we use inefficient energy technologies on PURPOSE to prop up a overblown energy industry. think about all those coal workers out of jobs, do you suppose the bad owner trusts his dogs to run free?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397275
09-13-2017 07:37 AM

yeah but, it's like saying that if vaccines were never created man could have been so much batter. But they were and are.

I just received my mail order confirmation that I had a flu vaccine. So, I threw it away Rofl<-Rofl<-Rofl<-lol???????????
Skippy
How Much For a Conversation?
User ID: 402368
09-13-2017 07:39 AM

Plastic ice cubes.
Gamera
orange popsicles & lemonade
User ID: 411880
09-13-2017 07:40 AM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
09-13-2017 07:48 AM

GREY LENSMAN  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:13 AM)

THE REFERENCE TO RIFE IS VERY IMPORTANT BOTH FOR HEALING AND "HOW THINGS REALLY WORK"

One of his most famous experiments /inventions was the Wardenclyffe Tower Project. It was Tesla’s attempt to provide everyone on the globe with free energy through harnessing electricity from the Earth’s ionosphere by means of the towers. Without wires the towers could transmit the harnessed electricity to ground-level areas requiring it...

However, Tesla’s funding was stopped. His equipment and lab was burned down together with the related intellectual property because it posed a threat to undercutting the cost of the conventional electricity grid system. If Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower Project had been allowed to flourish and not be destroyed then today we could well be living in a utopia.

UNQUOTE

GL

Thanks for posting this, it's a good summary. I think Tesla was right, the electrical potential of the ionosphere is much higher than earth's surface, which in turn is higher than the core, so electricity flows from the ionosphere to ground, then on to the core.

So we sort of live at a certain electrical potential, and we can tap the difference between the ionosphere and the ground. We could probably have a grid of towers spaced out at 100 mile increments just tapping into the electrical potential.

All direct current.
Gamera
orange popsicles & lemonade
User ID: 411880
09-13-2017 07:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 07:48 AM)

UNQUOTE

GL

Thanks for posting this, it's a good summary. I think Tesla was right, the electrical potential of the ionosphere is much higher than earth's surface, which in turn is higher than the core, so electricity flows from the ionosphere to ground, then on to the core.

So we sort of live at a certain electrical potential, and we can tap the difference between the ionosphere and the ground. We could probably have a grid of towers spaced out at 100 mile increments just tapping into the electrical potential.

All direct current.

Seriously, forgive my ignorance, but ...

did HAARP try to tap this ?? !

1dunno1 Alien11 Scream1

[Image: 96c4e4a8c89d3fb408c8b88383c104df.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430525
09-13-2017 07:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 07:37 AM)
yeah but, it's like saying that if vaccines were never created man could have been so much batter. But they were and are.

I just received my mail order confirmation that I had a flu vaccine. So, I threw it away Rofl<-Rofl<-Rofl<-lol???????????

If Lottery = Tax on Disposable Income,
then Flu Vaccine = Tax on _____________. (Answer below)

IQ. [Reason: Cumulative multi-year effect of mercury toxin accumulation.]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430526
09-13-2017 08:54 AM

actually any invention thatbtrally benefits humanity is suppressed.
otherwise by mow we would have fossil fuel free energy across the world which would have caused earth to recover it's health back
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397275
09-13-2017 08:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:54 AM)
actually any invention thatbtrally benefits humanity is suppressed.
otherwise by mow we would have fossil fuel free energy across the world which would have caused earth to recover it's health back

Probably no more than fuel directly from water H2O - Sea water.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
09-13-2017 09:01 AM

Gamera  Wrote: (09-13-2017 07:50 AM)

All direct current.

Seriously, forgive my ignorance, but ...

did HAARP try to tap this ?? !

1dunno1 Alien11 Scream1

I'm not a HAARP expert, I've seen a couple videos on youtube and read some books mentioning HAARP. I think they just send long electromagnetic waves at certain angles into the ionosphere, which has a reaction in the ionosphere.

Personally I think they can attract concentrations of electrical charge in the ionosphere at certain locations, then that has a reaction with the atmosphere and the earth's surface as the charge builds until it discharges.

We think in terms of linear electrical flow through wires but the electrical flow from the ionosphere is more like spherical, radial like a constant flow and natural and sporadic, all beyond the realm of our mathematics to model.
Fire of Prometheus
User ID: 423816
09-13-2017 09:43 AM

UNQUOTE

GL

All direct current.

In classic terms yes, but more like pulsed D.C.
The early Tesla experiments used a huge Tesla coil to ionize the air turning it into a conductor allowing a discharge earth to sky, just like lightning and very similar to the old kite in a storm experiments.
Using air as a conductor is the same concept as the Jacobs ladder device with the climbing arc and the arc gap breaker used in high tension power distribution.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication