News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Do we all have a so called higher self?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430539
09-13-2017 01:53 PM

abduct Do we all have a so called higher self?
Advertisement
Or is that just total BS?
Quote this message in a reply

Oh Bother :P
User ID: 429835
09-13-2017 02:02 PM

RE: Do we all have a so called higher self?
I think people have a higher self, it's just not loud enough most of the time to cut through the cacophony that is life.

I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books. I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me: Hermann Hesse

If there be magic, let it be an art.
:Small bend from William Shakespeare

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
RaXz
User ID: 320965
09-13-2017 02:06 PM

I never liked it as it promotes exalting yourself higher.

And I doubt that I've to proof the current culture of self-gratification, since you'll see that it's all over the place if you care to use your eyes.

Obnoxious putrid devil

Doom became flesh and made his devastation among us
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430542
09-13-2017 02:12 PM

Consciousness is non-local, for sure. Which means, yes, we do have a higher self. Things like clairvoyance and intuition prove it. We have a part of ourselves that exists outside of time and space. Try looking into "serialism". Makes for an interesting read.
RaXz
User ID: 320965
09-13-2017 02:14 PM

Mind that I do get the meaning of higher self, it's the self which is beyond the carnal mind, it's childlike in nature and a threat to society. Carnal society puts an effort into destroying innocence as fast as it can, which is one of the main reason why gender confusion is promoted among the youth, it's also an excellent way to destroy the family unit.

Which is why I vastly prefer family pride over sodomy pride.

Obnoxious putrid devil

Doom became flesh and made his devastation among us
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 383799
09-13-2017 02:17 PM

We have a true self. The true self has a personality different from the animal it is inhabiting. The true self suffers amnesia as part of the incarnation process so that the experience seems real. The true self chooses experiences to explore certain concepts such as rejection, greed, arrogance, conflict. The true self's nature is unconditional love and creativity. It can only be what it is and imagine what it is not.

All of this world is created including the characters we are playing. Dying is the death of the character and its story, but not the death of the true self. The true self just awakens from the dream of being something radically different than what it really is. We can awaken in this dream, but not from the dream and not totally until the death of the body due to the amnesia.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 334357
09-13-2017 02:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 02:17 PM)
We have a true self. The true self has a personality different from the animal it is inhabiting. The true self suffers amnesia as part of the incarnation process so that the experience seems real. The true self chooses experiences to explore certain concepts such as rejection, greed, arrogance, conflict. The true self's nature is unconditional love and creativity. It can only be what it is and imagine what it is not.

All of this world is created including the characters we are playing. Dying is the death of the character and its story, but not the death of the true self. The true self just awakens from the dream of being something radically different than what it really is. We can awaken in this dream, but not from the dream and not totally until the death of the body due to the amnesia.

So do all the animals, plants, microbes, and material objects have a
'higher self', or just humans?
Earthwolf82
User ID: 430438
09-13-2017 02:42 PM

I'm a gnostic so definitely. I believe everything in creation has a higher self.. But in reality higher self is god self and god self is god... It's becoming one with god again. Only true love to oneself and everything else brings us home to godself.

Right, left.. Wings on the same bird that crap on all of us
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 383799
09-13-2017 02:45 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 02:26 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 02:17 PM)

So do all the animals, plants, microbes, and material objects have a
'higher self', or just humans?
Everything is created and manifested, either from there to here or here to there. Whether what is manifested is actually embodied by a true self is another matter even though everything is conscious and has instinct, sometimes they are more like a machine designed to run a certain way. I think a soul mate can choose to inhabit your pet to be close to you. Plants, microbes, bacteria all have some kind of consciousness, but a true self embodying that is something different. Soul groups participate in design and overseeing certain manifestations, like trees, as gifts for others to experience. Trees have consciousness, but it is more like a group consciousness. Bees are a group too, we even refer to them as having a hive mind. Even though things are manifested here, we can change and create things too that are taken back to the spirit world. Nothing is ever lost as far as I can tell.
James
User ID: 417721
09-13-2017 02:56 PM

My higher self is reflected in the eyes of my Fuzzy Family. They all come from a world of want and need, where they might have resorted to violent scarlet tooth and claw.

I created a world for them within my means that removed that need and created a want of warmth....and watched them....and later they came to me and snuggled-up against me..... and humbled me.

The only violence was when these so-called 'freedom fighters' terrorized the poor Africans in the villages... They were told what to do and who to support.

- Ian Douglas Smith, PM of Rhodesia
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430540
09-13-2017 03:03 PM

Oh Bother :P  Wrote: (09-13-2017 02:02 PM)
I think people have a higher self, it's just not loud enough most of the time to cut through the cacophony that is life.

yes, I subscribe to that.
Spank The Monkey
lop guest
User ID: 317259
09-13-2017 03:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 01:53 PM)

No. Not BS. I went to Luna Park once and they had a mirror that made me look taller. Therefore I observed my higher self... Jhikpghf
James
User ID: 417721
09-13-2017 03:13 PM

Spank The Monkey  Wrote: (09-13-2017 03:08 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 01:53 PM)

No. Not BS. I went to Luna Park once and they had a mirror that made me look taller. Therefore I observed my higher self... Jhikpghf

chucklechuckle

The only violence was when these so-called 'freedom fighters' terrorized the poor Africans in the villages... They were told what to do and who to support.

- Ian Douglas Smith, PM of Rhodesia

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication