News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Cozy little pit bull high on crack cocaine rips apart its owner - What a shame
Truth_Be_Told
Ivanka Trump Will Lead Us To The Truth
User ID: 397481
09-13-2017 04:42 PM

Cozy little pit bull high on crack cocaine rips apart its owner - What a shame
Advertisement
Of all topics that appear on this very interesting site its stories about the inimitable - and quite fearful breed of a ferocious dog --the Staffordshire bull terrier <--[Nice little sweetener eh] that hold my interest the most. Why? Because these kinds of tragedies never end well, so perhaps in light of that, dog lovers the world over will come to their senses eh?

[Image: 1142034-13-20170912125042.jpeg]
File photo of a Staffordshire bull terrier. (AP Photo)

By Arden Dier, Newser Staff
Posted Sep 12, 2017 2:40 PM CDT

(NEWSER) – It looks like a dog that fatally attacked its owner in London was high on crack cocaine. During a coroner's inquest, a veterinary toxicologist testified that high levels of the drug and of morphine were found in the urine of the Staffordshire bull terrier named Major following the March attack, which was witnessed by a BBC crew filming a series about drugs, per the Guardian. Mario Perivoitos had begun having a seizure when Major reportedly attacked, crushing his owner's larynx and causing loss of blood. A producer intervened, but 41-year-old Perivoitos died later at a hospital.
A coroner said Perivoitos had also taken cocaine and was likely "experiencing an epileptic shock, which caused the dog to nip his face before biting his neck," per the Mirror. It is "likely that this attack happened because this dog had taken cocaine … up to 48 hours before, but it may have been much shorter than that," the Guardian and Evening Times quote the veterinary toxicologist as saying. "It is almost impossible to say whether that will make the dog attack but it does make them respond abnormally." Detective chief inspector Luke Marks told the court that the dog was taken to a police facility following the attack and "was due to be destroyed but I do not know if it has been."
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 05:18 PM by Truth_Be_Told.) Quote this message in a reply

Truth_Be_Told
09-13-2017 04:57 PM

RE: Cozy little pit bull high on crack cocaine rips apart its owner - What a shame
"Detective chief inspector Luke Marks told the court that the dog was taken to a police facility following the attack and "was due to be destroyed but I do not know if it has been."

I wonder how theY do the deed? Firing Squad, hanging, Burning at the stake. Chemical injection? This is a tough one to consider beings as I'm a dog [animal] lover myself. Oh well.

Now that ain't right - is it? Destroy the caretaker's dog leaving everybody else alone.

One of them was already "destroyed" so let it be at that instead of projecting your anger + [sorrow] onto the poor pit bull. He was only doing what his masters trained him to do, i.e., to get high and to eventually behave in an un-dog like manner. So there.

BTW: There are many out there in "dog lover land" that would be delighted to adopt the little critter rather than to see him so unceremoniously put down.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 06:17 PM by Truth_Be_Told.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 380867
09-13-2017 05:32 PM

RE: Cozy little pit bull high on crack cocaine rips apart its owner - What a shame

Looks just like an ugly turd with legs. Stubborn and vicious, these should all be castrated and spayed until there are none left in the western world.
Who needs these nasty beasts? Get yourself a nice dog.
Quote this message in a reply
Truth_Be_Told
09-13-2017 05:38 PM

Bump Where the hell are all the dog people such as "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals" (PETA)?

Are they blaming the dog perhaps?
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 05:40 PM by Truth_Be_Told.) Quote this message in a reply
JB1
User ID: 426913
09-13-2017 05:41 PM

Seems like a bullsh it news story to me. Newser isnt exactly credible. Sounds almost like satire.

When Freedom Is Outlawed Only Outlaws Will Remain Free. - Hussein Fatal.
JB1
User ID: 426913
09-13-2017 05:44 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 05:32 PM)

Looks just like an ugly turd with legs. Stubborn and vicious, these should all be castrated and spayed until there are none left in the western world.

Ill say the same thing to you as I did the last moron who said such nonsense in a thread. Calling for genocide of an entire breed of any animal is going full retard. Never go full retard, jackass.

When Freedom Is Outlawed Only Outlaws Will Remain Free. - Hussein Fatal.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 05:44 PM by JB1.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 228559
09-13-2017 05:46 PM

crack is smoked. How did the dog do that?
sounds like BS to me too
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430555
09-13-2017 05:52 PM

guy had just been interviewed for bbc documentary
supposedly the cameras were off
hard to believe they didn't video it

hoist by his own petard, anyway
couldn't give a sh1t
would give him a vote for the darwin award, though
Truth_Be_Told
09-13-2017 06:10 PM

JB1  Wrote: (09-13-2017 05:44 PM)
[quote='LoP Guest' pid='14812909' dateline='1505316774']

Ill say the same thing to you as I did the last moron who said such nonsense in a thread. Calling for genocide of an entire breed of any animal is going full retard. Never go full retard, jackass.

[quote='LoP Guest' pid='14812909' dateline='1505316774']
=============================================
RESPONSE - FINAL SOLUTION
I'm all for a "Final Solution" for all pit bulls. They really enjoy lying in wait to SNEAK OUT OF HIDING to jump into their owners face. They seem to love attacking helpless little children.

This scumbag breed has been contaminated beyond redemption by the hundreds of thousands of drug dealers in Mex. + USA..

Let's also pull a Duarte style extermination on the drug dealers.too.

My best friend had her arms torn off by one who was raised by her as a pup - then BOOM the rotten mother fuсking bastard attacked her from behind while she was preparing a meal for the SOB. COPS CAME IN AND SHOT THE BASTARD ON THE SPOT.- fuсk you. NEWS ARTICLE COMING UP NEXT.S977
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 06:15 PM by Truth_Be_Told.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 06:11 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 05:32 PM)

Maybe when your daughter's face is permanently disfigured for having the audacity to pet a strange dog, you'll smarten up.
Your stupid mutts are killing people quite regularly. Their 'masters' are not immune. Stupid, mindless killer mutts with retarded masters are a dangerous combination.
Only humans can be genocided (which isn't even a word, genocide is a noun, dipstick). Animals can only be destroyed and in the case of pit bulls, that's a good thing.
Bang bang bang. happy times.
Spiddy
User ID: 317106
09-13-2017 06:14 PM

I was a staffie not a pit.
Still, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Spiddy
09-13-2017 06:16 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:11 PM)

Maybe when your daughter's face is permanently disfigured for having the audacity to pet a strange dog, you'll smarten up.
Your stupid mutts are killing people quite regularly. Their 'masters' are not immune. Stupid, mindless killer mutts with retarded masters are a dangerous combination.
Only humans can be genocided (which isn't even a word, genocide is a noun, dipstick). Animals can only be destroyed and in the case of pit bulls, that's a good thing.

What's your position on mindless assault rifles with retarded owners?
Ban or confiscation?

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 06:22 PM

Spiddy  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:16 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:11 PM)

Ban or confiscation?

"Assault" rifles are full auto. These require a special permit from the BATF and virtually nobody has one.
I'm always against the arming of retards.
Any retard caught doing harm with his rifle is immediately jailed and rifle confiscated.
Let's do the same with these miserable bastard pits and their simpleton owners.
Spiddy
09-13-2017 06:25 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:22 PM)
Spiddy  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:16 PM)
Ban or confiscation?

"Assault" rifles are full auto. These require a special permit from the BATF and virtually nobody has one.
I'm always against the arming of retards.
Any retard caught doing harm with his rifle is immediately jailed and rifle confiscated.
Let's do the same with these miserable bastard pits and their simpleton owners.

So you're happy for people to own pits until they do harm?
Fair enough.
Want to define 'battle rife' for me now?

H.L. Mencken 1920.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 228559
09-13-2017 06:28 PM

Spiddy  Wrote: (09-13-2017 06:14 PM)
I was a staffie not a pit.
Still, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

in crack form it is particularly incense
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication