News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The Illuminati will continue trashing you, centuries after you are gone
User ID: 391289
09-13-2017 07:12 PM

The Illuminati will continue trashing you, centuries after you are gone
Advertisement
Think about van Gogh. Why do they want you to write him off as a nutcase? He cut off his own ear? Well that is pretty nuts, but who am I to judge? Maybe his ear was giving him terrible pain and he said I'd be better off without this useless appendage harassing me. But as to his death. Did he die by suicide or did he die intervening in a fight to try to save someone's life? That is a story which has been told. But for some reason they want you to think he was just a crazy man, and to ignore him. Maybe they want you to ignore him because he saw the world differently, through purer eyes, through more childlike eyes and he painted what he saw, and maybe one part of it, the earth in its pureness he loved, but the other side, the evil in the hearts of man, he hated. They don't want you to see what he saw because they want you to become the problem instead of becoming a part of the solution.

John Nash is dead now (on a New Jersey turnpike. Nope, nope, nothing suspicious about that at all, especially after recently speaking publicly for the first time in years). It is so clear, they even made a movie about it to tell you what a freak and insane person he really was. See the narrative they've constructed says that he was a crazy man who was involved in his own mind in a war against aliens and behaved strangely by circling letters and numbers in newspapers and magazines and hung them up on walls while fighting aliens. But here's what I think.

The CIA knew that Nash was the only mathematician alive who could break the Soviet encryption but for national security reasons and that Nash was unlikely to work with them if petitioned, they constructed a psyop using brute means to brainwash and manipulate him into believing that he was becoming an intercessor for the human race in an advanced war of attrition against mankind. Nash gladly complied for altruistic reasons, broke the code, and then they promptly had him committed and given a brain damaging mixture of cocktails. And so he never worked in mathematics in the years following this experience.

Nash is not who they say he is. They say he was a sunny guy, that he beat the sh*t out of women and laughed about it, bragged about it and even beat them during sex while also carrying on relationships with men. Well, maybe all of that is true. Maybe he is an evil man, I don't know. But I know that these things and things like them were said about a lot of men in history who "did it their way," who had a new way of looking at things and had the gall to tell others they were doing it wrong. They don't like that. They want you to thank them while they make things more difficult for you, to use twice the time and expend twice the energy.

Jonathan Swift wrote a story about a big man in a world of little people, or Lillputians. He said, "When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." In history, a revolutionary thinker teaches and is condemned for something that becomes common knowledge that everyone accepts as fact ahundred years later.

People like van Gogh, Tesla, Nash, are giants surrounded in the world by mental midgets. They say Tesla married a bird and said that the bird contained within her the spirit of a woman whom he had married in a previous life. They say he talked to himself and scribbled meaningless gibberish on paper at the end of his life. See how this works?

They trash them and will continue trashing them, for centuries, millennia, however long this race of men survives. Because they saw something that they don't want you to see.

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
Quote this message in a reply

CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 416094
09-13-2017 07:32 PM

RE: The Illuminati will continue trashing you, centuries after you are gone
269346  Wrote: (09-13-2017 07:12 PM)
Think about van Gogh. Why do they want you to write him off as a nutcase? He cut off his own ear? Well that is pretty nuts, but who am I to judge? Maybe his ear was giving him terrible pain and he said I'd be better off without this useless appendage harassing me. But as to his death. Did he die by suicide or did he die intervening in a fight to try to save someone's life? That is a story which has been told. But for some reason they want you to think he was just a crazy man, and to ignore him. Maybe they want you to ignore him because he saw the world differently, through purer eyes, through more childlike eyes and he painted what he saw, and maybe one part of it, the earth in its pureness he loved, but the other side, the evil in the hearts of man, he hated. They don't want you to see what he saw because they want you to become the problem instead of becoming a part of the solution.

John Nash is dead now (on a New Jersey turnpike. Nope, nope, nothing suspicious about that at all, especially after recently speaking publicly for the first time in years). It is so clear, they even made a movie about it to tell you what a freak and insane person he really was. See the narrative they've constructed says that he was a crazy man who was involved in his own mind in a war against aliens and behaved strangely by circling letters and numbers in newspapers and magazines and hung them up on walls while fighting aliens. But here's what I think.

The CIA knew that Nash was the only mathematician alive who could break the Soviet encryption but for national security reasons and that Nash was unlikely to work with them if petitioned, they constructed a psyop using brute means to brainwash and manipulate him into believing that he was becoming an intercessor for the human race in an advanced war of attrition against mankind. Nash gladly complied for altruistic reasons, broke the code, and then they promptly had him committed and given a brain damaging mixture of cocktails. And so he never worked in mathematics in the years following this experience.

Nash is not who they say he is. They say he was a sunny guy, that he beat the sh*t out of women and laughed about it, bragged about it and even beat them during sex while also carrying on relationships with men. Well, maybe all of that is true. Maybe he is an evil man, I don't know. But I know that these things and things like them were said about a lot of men in history who "did it their way," who had a new way of looking at things and had the gall to tell others they were doing it wrong. They don't like that. They want you to thank them while they make things more difficult for you, to use twice the time and expend twice the energy.

Jonathan Swift wrote a story about a big man in a world of little people, or Lillputians. He said, "When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." In history, a revolutionary thinker teaches and is condemned for something that becomes common knowledge that everyone accepts as fact ahundred years later.

People like van Gogh, Tesla, Nash, are giants surrounded in the world by mental midgets. They say Tesla married a bird and said that the bird contained within her the spirit of a woman whom he had married in a previous life. They say he talked to himself and scribbled meaningless gibberish on paper at the end of his life. See how this works?

They trash them and will continue trashing them, for centuries, millennia, however long this race of men survives. Because they saw something that they don't want you to see.

That's nice. On the 22nd you'll see it. On the 23rd the solar system containing earth will be no more. The wave comes, after that point doesn't matter how illuminated you are.

Big. Bang. BOOM!

[Image: pMlyXUa.jpg]
[Image: SKgxDvm.jpg]

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3
Commoner
User ID: 399025
09-13-2017 07:37 PM

CPL  Wrote: (09-13-2017 07:32 PM)

That's nice. On the 22nd you'll see it. On the 23rd the solar system containing earth will be no more. The wave comes, after that point doesn't matter how illuminated you are.

Big. Bang. BOOM!

That's merely a week and a half away. How much you willing to bet on this? chuckle

America is left with two choices:

1. Right Wing "Vatican/Nazi NWO / Republicans"
2. Left Wing "Soviet Communism NWO / Democrats"

Jordan Maxwell
User ID: 391289
09-13-2017 07:37 PM

Knfnpned

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
CPL
09-13-2017 07:42 PM

Commoner  Wrote: (09-13-2017 07:37 PM)
CPL  Wrote: (09-13-2017 07:32 PM)

Big. Bang. BOOM!

That's merely a week and a half away. How much you willing to bet on this? chuckle

It's a running repeat on a slide reel of failure. The fact is it already happened and you are just watching the highlights while 'waiting' and examining your available options since earth isn't one of them.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 07:43 PM by CPL.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
09-13-2017 07:49 PM

Anyone useful is going to get trashed. Satan drives this beast, right over the cliff. The only solutions accepted are those that create yet bigger problems for the vampires to profit off of.

Long Haired King
User ID: 426347
09-13-2017 08:01 PM

I was born in the same town as John Nash.

doomed

Luke Nichols

[This Spot for Rent! Cheap!]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430341
09-13-2017 08:06 PM

The Illuminati are disbanding and in chaos
HardTruth
Get your wisdom on or GTFO of the way
User ID: 184524
09-13-2017 08:10 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:06 PM)

No, theyre just leaving Earth, as they always do at the end of a Kali Yuga cycle!!

If it seeketh, expects, or demands worship, it is not divine!!

Anyone that believes Earth has the only intelligent life in the whole of the cosmos, is a f*cking moron, and shouldn't be allowed an opinion about anything else!!

Fools multiply when wise men are silent - Nelson Mandela

Candle Galaxy
Commoner
User ID: 399025
09-13-2017 08:11 PM

HardTruth  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:10 PM)

No, theyre just leaving Earth, as they always do at the end of a Kali Yuga cycle!!

Then how will they be found accountable for their actions?

America is left with two choices:

1. Right Wing "Vatican/Nazi NWO / Republicans"
2. Left Wing "Soviet Communism NWO / Democrats"

Jordan Maxwell
CPL
09-13-2017 08:11 PM

illuminati = wise enough to run away before the sh*t storm happens.

HardTruth
09-13-2017 08:25 PM

Commoner  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:11 PM)

As far as I can ascertain, for millions of years they have never been held accountable, at least not by us Humans!!

When anyone ever puts a name on these guys they change the history and names, theyve been known by a thousand different names!!

In the end, when theyre ready to leave they don't care anymore!!

When they come back, everything on Earth, previous civilizations are gone!!

Anyone that believes Earth has the only intelligent life in the whole of the cosmos, is a f*cking moron, and shouldn't be allowed an opinion about anything else!!

Candle Galaxy
Long Haired King
09-13-2017 08:29 PM

HardTruth  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:25 PM)
Commoner  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:11 PM)

As far as I can ascertain, for millions of years they have never been held accountable, at least not by us Humans!!

When anyone ever puts a name on these guys they change the history and names, theyve been known by a thousand different names!!

“Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:”

King James Version (KJV)

Amos 9:2

HardTruth
09-13-2017 08:36 PM

Color^Me^Gone  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:29 PM)
HardTruth  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:25 PM)

“Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:”

King James Version (KJV)

facepalm

The Illuminati are responsible for your buy-bull, its just another one of their misdirects and their greatest divide and conquer constructs!!

With over 40,000 different sects, making them the most divided religion on the planet, its their best success story, they gave you an untouchable enemy, lol, only some fictional wrathful God can take them out!!

Head in the sand much?

Candle Galaxy
Long Haired King
09-13-2017 08:38 PM

HardTruth  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:36 PM)
Color^Me^Gone  Wrote: (09-13-2017 08:29 PM)

King James Version (KJV)

facepalm

The Illuminati are responsible for your buy-bull, its just another one of their misdirects and their greatest divide and conquer constructs!!

With over 40,000 different sects, making them the most divided religion on the planet, its their best success story, they gave you an untouchable enemy, lol, only some fictional wrathful God can take them out!!

Head in the sand much?

Popcorn

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication