News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Motel 6 is calling ICE on illegals here in Phnx
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429437
09-13-2017 10:06 PM

work Motel 6 is calling ICE on illegals here in Phnx
Advertisement
Normally would feel bad for them.. but considering the way these assholes drive around here.. *I'm originally from the Midwest..* and let me tell you. Every day I get on a road here in Phoenix is a gamble.. considering there is no visible policing of traffic anywhere in the valley, these dumbasses drive like maniacs. Running red lights, excessive speeding, weaving across three lanes to make a turn is the norm. Its legitimately a nightmare to drive around Phoenix,
So I say.. round em up.. good job Tom Bodet!!

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/mote...rs-9683244

The front-desk clerk told him that he needed to show identification in order to reserve a room. Rodriguez-Juarez handed over the only thing he had — a Mexican voter ID card.
Six hours later, he was lying on the bed, watching TV, when he heard a knock at the door.
He opened it. Three agents from Immigrations and Customs Enforcement were waiting for him.
When asked, Rodriguez-Juarez admitted that he wasn’t authorized to be in the United States. He’s currently being held at the immigration detention center in Florence while his lawyer, Juan Rocha, tries to get him
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 10:07 PM

RE: Motel 6 is calling ICE on illegals here in Phnx
We'll Leave the Light on for ya! chuckle
Gracie
User ID: 397213
09-13-2017 10:10 PM

goood
seasnake
User ID: 67904
09-13-2017 10:14 PM

Not sure about Phoenix but here in the Houston area of Texas I've become quite used to being passed on the shoulder upon up to 6 lane one-direction roads.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 10:17 PM

seasnake  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:14 PM)
Not sure about Phoenix but here in the Houston area of Texas I've become quite used to being passed on the shoulder upon up to 6 lane one-direction roads.

Exactly.. when the entire reason they are here stems from a total disregard for the law.. its no surprise that they have no respect for traffic law either. Try driving that way back in the Midwest anywhere, and you will end up in jail
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397275
09-13-2017 10:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:17 PM)

Then you are going too slow fagggit

chuckle

Nice
Troll14
Isabella
09-13-2017 10:28 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:07 PM)
We'll Leave the Light on for ya! chuckle

Wonder what Tom has to say about this, he's a Vermont neighbour and a democrat.chuckle

"30 Years Later, Motel 6 and Tom Bodett Are Still Cranking Out the World’s Best Radio Ads"
BBDO's Robin Fitzgerald picks her 3 favorite ads
By Tim Nudd
|
April 20, 2017

http://www.adweek.com/creativity/30-year...radio-ads/

Isabella
User ID: 397796
09-15-2017 03:51 AM

"After New Times Story, Motel 6 Says It Will Stop Sharing Guest Lists With ICE"
Source: Phoenix New Times

"After we published a story Wednesday revealing that Motel 6 locations in Phoenix seemed to be collaborating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the internet pretty much exploded.

#BoycottMotel6 started trending. The ACLU demanded answers.

People called on Tom Bodett to respond. Well-known Latino cartoonist Lalo Alcaraz sketched a "Motel 6 Immigration Detention Camp." An otherwise innocuous post about fall foliage on the company's Facebook page attracted hundreds of angry comments. Motel 6 even got yelled at by a coleslaw fan account.

Motel 6 @motel6
Statement Regarding Recent Media Reports on Phoenix-area Location
10:22 PM - Sep 13, 2017
812 812 Replies 228 228 Retweets 264 264 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

We also received an emailed statement from spokeswoman Raiza Rekhoff, which says the following:

Thank you for your email and my apologies for the late response. Regarding your media story on the Phoenix-area location, this was implemented at the local level without the knowledge of senior management. When we became aware of it last week, it was discontinued. We are currently further investigating and will provide more information shortly.

So while we'd like to take this response as a victory for local journalism, we'll continue to be on the lookout for ICE activity at Motel 6 as well as other local hotels and motels. Please feel free to email [email protected] or [email protected] with any tips.

Read more: http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/phoe...ce-9688447

seasnake
User ID: 67904
09-15-2017 03:54 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:17 PM)

Then you are going too slow fagggit

yes we are, going 15 miles on the interstate cause that is the fastest traffic flows over it is simply no fun... often enough cars are completely stopped, road rage is big and the turn offs are typically difficult to understand unless you are using a mapping technology or are highly familiar with the road, trying to turn around after missing an exit can take you a good 20 minutes out of your way in any one direction

This is also why those from Houston didn't really want to go anywhere before Hurricane Harvey hit. Driving on the roads in good conditions is typically quite miserable under normal traffic.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 03:56 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 265430
09-15-2017 03:56 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:06 PM)
Normally would feel bad for them.. but considering the way these assholes drive around here.. *I'm originally from the Midwest..* and let me tell you. Every day I get on a road here in Phoenix is a gamble.. considering there is no visible policing of traffic anywhere in the valley, these dumbasses drive like maniacs. Running red lights, excessive speeding, weaving across three lanes to make a turn is the norm. Its legitimately a nightmare to drive around Phoenix,
So I say.. round em up.. good job Tom Bodet!!

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/mote...rs-9683244

The front-desk clerk told him that he needed to show identification in order to reserve a room. Rodriguez-Juarez handed over the only thing he had — a Mexican voter ID card.
Six hours later, he was lying on the bed, watching TV, when he heard a knock at the door.
He opened it. Three agents from Immigrations and Customs Enforcement were waiting for him.
When asked, Rodriguez-Juarez admitted that he wasn’t authorized to be in the United States. He’s currently being held at the immigration detention center in Florence while his lawyer, Juan Rocha, tries to get him
Awesome.There are 10 gay Cubans across the street.they break law steal ECT.I have them backed against the wall.they are looking at getting deported or big time fined.I lived in Mexico and abided by the law.They in general break many la2s and are filthy.living in illegal huts.no bathroom.it's filthy
Isabella
User ID: 397796
09-15-2017 03:57 AM

@TomBodett

If you've been vexed by the situation with @motel6 in Phoenix. Here is the response from their HQ. I had faith this was the case https://twitter.com/motel6/status/908153946530648064
10:52 PM - Sep 13, 2017

"It is troubling for sure and not at all the values that me or anybody at Motel 6 management shares," Bodett told CNN.
"It's just troubling as can be and I'm sorry it happened."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/14/us/motel-6...index.html

Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
User ID: 430715
09-15-2017 04:00 AM

After 30 years of portraying himself as a flyover yokel Tom Boddett is actually a far left Vermont liberal.

He'll leave the light on for illegals now that the people he made money off of for over 30 years are being displaced by them.

Same sh*t, different day in this clown country.

If Shankly did any more turning in his grave after the last ten years he'd be resurfacing in the Southern Pacific.
DirtyAnnie
User ID: 418532
09-15-2017 07:59 AM

I once had a job where I sometimes had to enter apartments in public housing and Latinos where raising chickens INSIDE the apartments.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429364
09-15-2017 08:30 AM

DirtyAnnie  Wrote: (09-15-2017 07:59 AM)
I once had a job where I sometimes had to enter apartments in public housing and Latinos where raising chickens INSIDE the apartments.

Mexicans are filthy animals.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406992
09-15-2017 08:52 AM

if you did that where I live, they would throw you in jail for comiting a hate crime
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication