News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Bitcoin is a fraud
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430400
09-13-2017 10:14 PM

shocked1 Bitcoin is a fraud
Advertisement
Bitcoin is a fraud

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2...ug-dealers

Speaking at a conference in New York, the boss of America’s biggest bank said he would fire “in a second” anyone at the investment bank found to be trading in bitcoin. “For two reasons: it’s against our rules, and they’re stupid. And both are dangerous.”

doomeddoomed
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 10:16 PM

RE: Bitcoin is a fraud
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 405184
09-13-2017 10:17 PM

About as fraudulent as the usurous joobux that his bank issues from thin air through the magic of fractional reserve banking.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397042
09-13-2017 10:18 PM

It's no fraud but the first legitimate threat to centralized banking to come along in our time.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 428206
09-13-2017 10:19 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:18 PM)
It's no fraud but the first legitimate threat to centralized banking to come along in our time.

^this.

F*ck the banks, they're shitting it and it's showing.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 380867
09-13-2017 10:29 PM

Silver and gold have always been threats. That's why they created the LBMA and the Comex. Those "bullion exchanges" are the manipulators that negate the threats of gold or silver.
The trouble with buttcoin is they haven't bought enough in the early going to manipulate it. I'm sure they are behind a lot of the increases we've seen lately, buying big stacks they can dump to hammer it from time to time. Then they'll introduce their own "safe" bankcoin FTW.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421756
09-13-2017 10:39 PM

I would not be surprised. Governments have a hard time making their taxes off of it? How long will countries allow this craziness.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 10:40 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:19 PM)

^this.

Am not exchanging my hard earned money for computer mined currency Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 289495
09-13-2017 10:41 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:40 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:19 PM)
^this.

Am not exchanging my hard earned money for computer mined currency Jhikpghf

Agreedlol
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
09-13-2017 10:43 PM

Probably not bitcoin, but encrypted blockchains will replace banking, unless government passes laws that says no one else but their masters the banks can use them.

People will just pool large sums of gold or silver together in a private warehouse, and build encrypted blockchains on the gold, turning it into gold crypto coins, fully redeemable 1:1 for physical coin or bar.

Then, over time those groups will become the monopoly and completely take over because humans need to be herded into pens, they like to be sheared and then cut up into pieces for kebabs.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 10:46 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:39 PM)
I would not be surprised. Governments have a hard time making their taxes off of it? How long will countries allow this craziness.

I think bitcoin is a CIA trial of crypto currency system before the real deal. When their system is ready they will pull the plug.Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421756
09-13-2017 10:55 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:46 PM)

I think bitcoin is a CIA trial of crypto currency system before the real deal. When their system is ready they will pull the plug.Jhikpghf

well we are living in the electronic age. I can see fiat money moving in that direction. I wonder if I'll be alive to see the last dollar bill printed, Or coin minted?
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
09-13-2017 10:59 PM

I heard that on NPR earlier today.

Jamie Dimon no less.

Quote:“It is worse than tulip bulbs,” Dimon said, referring to a famous market bubble from the 1600s. He predicted big losses for those investing in bitcoin. “Don’t ask me to short it. It could be at $20,000 before this happens, but it will eventually blow up,” he said. “Honestly, I am just shocked that anyone can’t see it for what it is.”

Confirms my belief that EVERYBODY still has opportunities to redeem themselves.

chuckle

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 11:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:46 PM)

MIT developed encrypted blockchain technologies for the NSA in the mid 90's

HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH

Laurie Law, Susan Sabett, Jerry Solinas

National Security Agency Office of Information Security Research and Technology

Cryptology Division

18 June 1996

This report is organized in the following manner. Chapter 1 defines the basic concepts surrounding electronic payment systems and electronic cash. Chapter 2 provides the reader with a high level cryptographic description of electronic cash protocols in terms of basic authentication mechanisms. Chapter 3 technically describes specific implementations that have been proposed in the academic literature. In Chapter 4, the optional features of transferability and divisibility for off-line electronic cash are presented. Finally, in Chapter 5 the security issues associated with electronic cash are discussed.

Thanks to the authors, Thomas Vartanian and anonymous others.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/...samint.htm
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2017 11:05 PM

This article is pretty good:

Cryptocurrencies: The Unfolding Fiat Digital Scheme - Rory Hall

The feature image below is a depiction of Satoshi Nakamoto. We think it’s the person in the middle, because he looks “active” but we’re not sure which image was tied to “him” so we just used several. You can decide which image actually represents Satoshi.

When I wrote the three part series detailing how the banksters could potentially unleash the next level of enslavement through cryptocurrencies I hadn’t even discovered ACChain. Two months later we find out that ACChain is unfolding right now – it is here and it is growing, daily. Quantum computing is here.

https://www.sprottmoney.com/Blog/cryptoc...-hall.html

How long before they digitize your DNA and make that your secure link to the universal database?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication